Bet First Class pays Touts to advertise?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: Bet First Class pays Touts to advertise?

aren't we all trying to feed our families?

For some reason though, in this business, if you are intelligent enough to actually earn money through it, it's "uncool" to get "caught" by someone who only paid through the ass betting games. Jealous ones envy.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

selling and buying lists has been around forever and will continue to be around

100% TRUE

BUT still doesn't make it right!

also, my other problem with that is this

Most of the "CROOKS" are much smarter than "ME"

meaning they have bought & sold these lists 15-25 times

and potential clients have been "SPAMMED" to death or worse ripped off by Joint who doesn't pay ...............

Soooooooooooo, by the time BFC gets into the so-called program & ever contacts one of these potential clients, they automatically think BFC is a scam as well & the boys across the street didn't help our case either ...........

That said, we don't **** with cold-calling or emailing lists

we allow are agents to do so and just hope places like EOG will give us Financially "Credibility" & gain player's trust at some point in time . . . . .

I know my English SUCKS BARNEY, but trying say WE PAY & PAY FAST SIR ...........:cheers

I have NO-IDEA

Like I stated before I just was informed that they ran a tout service . . . . . all of about 11 min ago :cheers

The play has been in the Best Bet thread in the NBA since early this morning by the way the line has moved 2 points but is still good IMO. As I said I have posted my plays and will post my plays here for free. Ken and I have an agreement and I will honor my end of the deal as he has honored his end of the deal.12io4j2w90

Why would I send an e-mail to someone from EOG to buy my plays when I give them away here everyday? If you got an e-mail from me simply reply and say take me off the list.12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Junk has earned everything that he ever receieved in this business. We should all be wishing him the best of luck.

It's disgusting to know that people would rather bash someone just trying to feed their family, instead of hitting the delete button if they weren't interested.

CHUTE

Kenny has hired me an English Instructor and as soon as My English gets Better has promised me a job as a "Paid" Poster

LOL
LOL
LOL

:cheers

do we get an EOG discount for the yearly package?

and i opened a BFC account the other day with exactly 100 can i change my referall to junkman so i can get the saturday steam game for free?

Big gamer thanks for the offer but I do not need or want your business12io4j2w90

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

GUYS GUYS GUYS

JUNKMAN & his "partners" or business is NOT getting these emails from EOG

cassiusclay

EOG Master

You guys crack me up. Has anybody seen Junks winning percentages? He should be selling his picks, there is nothing wrong with it. If EOG was smart they would partner with him to draw more business to EOG. Never begrudge someone for making money.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Big gamer thanks for the offer but I do not need or want your business12io4j2w90

um its bigdaddy

unless you think im bigammer also:+clueless then if thought that you would be really stupid i dont have to ghost post or get paid to post.::LMAO::

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Don't forget classes start at 8 am sharp! :+whipping

Be careful with a name like Blondie & me in CR seeing about 2 blondes per month at most I might show up for class @ 6:15 as oppossed to 8 p.m. AND might not Leave

LOL

You guys crack me up. Has anybody seen Junks winning percentages? He should be selling his picks, there is nothing wrong with it. If EOG was smart they would partner with him to draw more business to EOG. Never begrudge someone for making money.
He is amazing. I feel fortunate to get his picks for free!:+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master

Be careful with a name like Blondie & me in CR seeing about 2 blondes per month at most I might show up for class @ 6:15 as oppossed to 8 p.m. AND might not Leave

LOL

:LMAO:LMAO

No amount of niceties will get you out of the 2,000 word essay on "Why becoming a paid poster has been my lifelong dream?" :rolleyes:

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

CASSIUS

if blondie doesn't call me soon for My English Lesson, do you think the Girl in your avatar would provide me the Lesson @ $195 per hour Sir .........:cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

CASSIUS

if blondie doesn't call me soon for My English Lesson, do you think the Girl in your avatar would provide me the Lesson @ $195 per hour Sir .........:cheers

@ $195 a hour I would keep her busy for awhile....

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

No amount of niceties will get you out of the 2,000 word essay on "Why becoming a paid poster has been my lifelong dream?" :rolleyes:

essay on it's way honey

unless Cassious avatar girl keeps me for after-class special Lesson where maybe I can get some "Extra-Credit" points or perhaps learn some "New" words or Phrases . . . .12io4j2w90

um its bigdaddy

unless you think im bigammer also:+clueless then if thought that you would be really stupid i dont have to ghost post or get paid to post.::LMAO::

I am sorry bigammer did not mean to slam you buy calling you bigdaddy I understand if you are upset. 12io4j2w90

True that!

Blondie

EOG Master

essay on it's way honey

unless Cassious avatar girl keeps me for after-class special Lesson where maybe I can get some "Extra-Credit" points or perhaps learn some "New" words or Phrases . . . .12io4j2w90

:LMAO:LMAOI am not sure those "new" words would help you pass my class though :blink:

munson15

I want winners...

Junkman is one of the classiest guys I have come across at EOG in the nearly 2 years I've been here. Any insinuation that he has done something untoward is insulting and befitting an apology.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

junkman this is just friendly advice for your business

you see clients want to get the best of the # so when you have a game that is going to "steam" and yours did with portland -5 now -7 -7.5 (if i read the thread correctly portland was the play?)

so releasing the play at 630 pm est time does your clients no good if they miss the good #'s

mofome

Banned

i cant read through all of this. junkman is my good friend and i proudly support anything he is doing.

junkman this is just friendly advice for your business

you see clients want to get the best of the # so when you have a game that is going to "steam" and yours did with portland -5 now -7 -7.5 (if i read the thread correctly portland was the play?)

so releasing the play at 630 pm est time does your clients no good if they miss the good #'s

Thanks for the advice12io4j2w90

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

Junkman, you do not owe a damn soul that visits this site any kind of an apology.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for all of the information that you have shared with us in the past, present, and hopefully the future.

Just remember, this place is no different than the rest of the freaking world; regardless of the situation, there will always be 10% jackasses that freak out at any little opportunity that comes their way.

You are an upstanding man who has my support now, yesterday, and tomorrow. Again, thanks for everything.

Jlaw

Junkman, you do not owe a damn soul that visits this site any kind of an apology.

I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for all of the information that you have shared with us in the past, present, and hopefully the future.

Just remember, this place is no different than the rest of the freaking world; regardless of the situation, there will always be 10% jackasses that freak out at any little opportunity that comes their way.

You are an upstanding man who has my support now, yesterday, and tomorrow. Again, thanks for everything.

Jlaw

Thank-You12io4j2w90

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Jlaw

More man love

How in the hell did I miss this today???? Let me just say this......Junk is a good friend of mine and in no way or fashion is out to fuck over anyone! The man knows this business as well as any of you here, and he does his business in a respectable manner. If you're shocked about what's going on, take a hard look around you. It's his right to go in whichever direction he chooses, so I would suggest wishing him the best as I have and appreciate what he has done for this forum and you in general.........I'm sure he'll still give you some winners here, unless you continue to rip him.

BOL Junk old buddy91023i2ndw;l

WVU

EOG Master

plenty of manlove in this thread. Maybe Junkman should be pimpin his love. That sounds like a win/win.

I received the same email. Maybe Junk could be so kind to tell us where he got the list from.

I received the same email.

Again anyone who wants to be taken off the list please just ask. I have over 40,000 e-mail addys. In no way do I want to bother anyone. And again since my plays are here each day and will be here why would I send you an e-mail to sale you something? EOG is my home forum and I would not do anything to hurt it.

Again anyone getting any e-mail please reply for me to take you of the list and it will be done.12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

40k email addys? How long have you been doing this? Doesn't sound like you are struggling to me

ballwonder

EOG Master

40k email addys? How long have you been doing this? Doesn't sound like you are struggling to me

U buy them in bulk and then send emails from that bulk list. I dont think he says he has 40k client emails.

WVU

EOG Master

40k email addresses is 40k email addresses. Pretty impressive nonetheless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

U buy them in bulk and then send emails from that bulk list. I dont think he says he has 40k client emails.

i dont think WVU said he did have 40k clients? but maybe i dont know how to read

BTW sent you a PM:pop:

I started in 1980 working for Joe Atkins of Inside Info.

As for were I got the names from over 28 years in this biz you get a lot of addys and phone numbers which can be changed into e-mail addys. But none came from here! So my question is how many of you have signed up for a service? Trading names is very common12io4j2w90

i dont think WVU said he did have 40k clients? but maybe i dont know how to read

BTW sent you a PM:pop:

If I had 40K customers we would not even be talking::LMAO::::LMAO:: I would be on the beach some place12io4j2w90

Let me get this straight. TWO people out of how many EOG members got this email? Don't you think more people from EOG would have recieved this if the list came from here?
Junkman is under NO obligation to release his business practices to ANYONE. This is getting ridiculous and need to be put to bed!