Winter Storm Watch In Las Vegas

The newscasts get so crazy around here when rain falls. They are warning about driving through rain-flooded streets. Rain is kinda like the plague around here, and gives the local TV weatherman his three-times a year chance to shine.

Well, put on Bing Crosby's "I'm Dreaming Of A Wet Thanksgiving" and crank up the fireplace. Winter has come to Las Vegas! It's raining outside! Temperatures will only reach the mid-60's on Turkey Day, and yes, there could be more rain!

I hope we are strong enough to withstand this atmospheric trial from God.

Pretty much just means another $7 at the carwash next week.

Re: Winter Storm Watch In Las Vegas

Hopefully the rain will not knock out communications here at Stray Cat Sports over the weekend. We have a lot of "Games of The Year" coming up.

Jouneyman,

Your role in EOG life is to pay off your delinquent gambling debts and make your goofy Top 40 list.

Anything else is above your pay grade,

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jeff you're a nobody...obviously.

How's the curb taste? :pop:

keep talking about things you know nothing about.

I create a post about rain in Las Vegas.

The next thing I know is that I am a nobody.

No Top 40 for Jeff this week, that's for sure.:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

how's the curb taste Jeff?

that issue is long over...but keep bringing it back up, whatever floats your boat, dumbass .

Journeyman

EOG Master

I would have thought being Fezzik's lackey you would have lasted longer in the Doc's contests too....what happened to you?

meanwhile I'm in contention for both top spots, go figure. :pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

The comebacks are getting lamer and lamer. isn't it time for the mid morning nap?

Jouneyman,

Your role in EOG life is to pay off your delinquent gambling debts and make your goofy Top 40 list.

Anything else is above your pay grade,

jeff - you really are quite funny, sir. hope you continue to post but change the avatar my friend! LOLOL

:houra

I would have thought being Fezzik's lackey you would have lasted longer in the Doc's contests too....what happened to you?

meanwhile I'm in contention for both top spots, go figure. :pop:

Journeyman, the Doc's contest is a joke. The guy, EnFuego, responsible for running the nonsense, left faster than Adam Meyer.

May you go smile and dial on the telephone for Doc. Maybe you can get solvent again. It's a great life.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman, the Doc's contest is a joke. The guy, EnFuego, responsible for running the nonsense, left faster than Adam Meyer.

May you go smile and dial on the telephone for Doc. Maybe you can get solvent again. It's a great life.

Blame your sorry ass picks on Enfuego..

Those leading have still picked vs the spreads, you are worthless.

How's the curb taste?

And if IDentity is your fan you know you have made the 'little time':+textinb3

I don't think the Las Vegas Sharps really understand the power of Journeyman.

Nobody cares around here.

Make a Top 40 list. Make another delinquent gambling payment. Do a few pushups.

Las Vegas just doesn't subscribe to Jouneyman the value he thinks he is worth,