SAT. 11/29 N GOY

Hide the Women and Children....

Memphis -13' (BJ)

Off of an embarassing "inside out" stat loss at home last week to UCF, look for the Tigers to be angry,focused, driven and confident in their endeavor this Saturday. They NEED that coveted 6th win and will be offered very little resistance from the Green Wave. Tulane is caught in a tailspin of a losing streak...7 games and it all ends here this Saturday. The Green Wave cannot wait to end this nightmare and simply want to get this game over with. Toledo and staff have basically given the Tulane kids the week off from practice this week...they're "talking"..which might bring them closer as a team but their execution should be poor and all they're thinking about is winter break and partying in the offseason. Tommy West on the other hand is focusing on fundamental football this week in practice and if the Tigers can play mistake free football, they should pick up an extra 2-3 possessions in this game resulting in a minimum of 10 unanswered points. Memphis has not beaten anyone by two TD's this year with the exception of Nicholls State back on 9/20 but today will be their day. These are two teams with two totally different agendas and it will show big time on the football field. One team doesn't want to be here while the other team (led by 26 Seniors) would rather be nowhere else other than right here right now.

Light it up Gentlemen!

My NCAA GOY......Memphis -13' (20 Units)

Memphis 41
Tulane 14

Apple

Banned
Re: SAT. 11/29 N GOY

I'm going to paste a link to this thread in the "low profile" thread.. Thanks I love info like this..

If I told you what a unit was for me Cloverleaf, you wouldn't believe me. If you would like to check me out, please PM me and I can give you my credentials. If you'd like a laundry list of references that will confirm who I am and how I bet, please PM me and I'll give them to you. I have played Memphis at 20 Units with BJ and will also get some action with the MGM properties. Play if you wish..I'm simply posting. I believe my record speaks for itself in the tracking forum and quite frankly the tracking forum is only a snapshot of my entire season..I am too busy to post every play as I am in Vegas almost weekly. I started to type a long winded rant but then I realized that you're not worth it and I'm sipping on a Crown and Ginger after a nice T-Giving meal. I will close by saying that I can guarantee you are not half the player I am in regard to amount, longevity and/or expertise and truth be told you probably don't have as much to your name as I put on a single hand of Blackjack. Anyway..enough time wasted on your ridiculous response...20 units on Memphis -13'...fire away.
That was a fucking awesome response. Well put.91023i2ndw;l

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

If I told you what a unit was for me Cloverleaf, you wouldn't believe me. If you would like to check me out, please PM me and I can give you my credentials. If you'd like a laundry list of references that will confirm who I am and how I bet, please PM me and I'll give them to you. I have played Memphis at 20 Units with BJ and will also get some action with the MGM properties. Play if you wish..I'm simply posting. I believe my record speaks for itself in the tracking forum and quite frankly the tracking forum is only a snapshot of my entire season..I am too busy to post every play as I am in Vegas almost weekly. I started to type a long winded rant but then I realized that you're not worth it and I'm sipping on a Crown and Ginger after a nice T-Giving meal. I will close by saying that I can guarantee you are not half the player I am in regard to amount, longevity and/or expertise and truth be told you probably don't have as much to your name as I put on a single hand of Blackjack. Anyway..enough time wasted on your ridiculous response...20 units on Memphis -13'...fire away.

I like the Play!!!!! Good Luck! I will put all my pennies on it!!!! LOL....Thanks and just keep posting winners!!!!!!!

Good luck today. You convinced me to put some loot on Memphis. I figure if a man can't win his GOY he might as well quit handicapping, and your record on here is solid.

Thanks guys...am parlaying Memphis and South Carolina also...am hearing from very reliable sources that Spurrier is seeing RED and team is ready to prove the debacle in Gainseville two weeks ago was a fluke. Liking the Gamecocks more and more.

I see its up to 14 at BetJam.....Best of luck to you.
Yes; 14 everywhere now..played at 13' on Wed. this week. I see some hooks on the 14 at a few outs but this line might not push through 14. Not a tremendous amount of action on this game but an extrodinarily high % of bets on the Memphis side (which bothers me a little bit). Hopefully the books flat out lose this one...it's a small fish compared to their larger positions today (Florida/FSU, OU/OSU and Bama/AU).

Heim

EOG Master

Dude get a clue....Memphis isn't 2 tds better than anyone in C-USA.

A team that gives up 6.0 ypp is no GOY material....LOL

Dude get a clue....Memphis isn't 2 tds better than anyone in C-USA.

A team that gives up 6.0 ypp is no GOY material....LOL

Looking ONLY at stats will potentially keep you from finding some true gems. This was a clear situation that was impossible to ignore...Tulane had zero interest in travelling to Memphis to play a football game today and they were going up against a team that is better than their record indicates and a frustrated team given what happened last weekend to UCF.

Enough Monday morning QB'ing on my part...Memphis was 2 TD's better than someone in C-USA today. :cocktail

Great Call!!!! had them in a 4-team teaser that all of them covered!!! Should have had em strait up, oh well, still won. You hit the nail right on the head w/ the write-up. Keep it up bud.

BoL to ALL........

Heim

EOG Master

Looking ONLY at stats will potentially keep you from finding some true gems. This was a clear situation that was impossible to ignore...Tulane had zero interest in travelling to Memphis to play a football game today and they were going up against a team that is better than their record indicates and a frustrated team given what happened last weekend to UCF.

Enough Monday morning QB'ing on my part...Memphis was 2 TD's better than someone in C-USA today. :cocktail

You're a numb nuts. Who looks at stats? The stats bear out Memphis
as well but you made a GOY on a team that gives up more than they
score in the weakest defensive conference in the nation. That's my
only problem...

Tulane didn't want to go to LSU mid season either but they covered.
How stupid is that reasoning. The world was on Memphis today because
of the injury situation. No backs and key members out in the defensive
line for the Green Wave. I didn't say Tulane was the side only that it was
not worthy of tout GOY bs.

Chalk one up for the squares.:+excited-

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Sharpy, you just won the World Series with Memphis...nice win.

Sounds like someone who won the Super Bowl with Ole Miss.

One game and good for you Bud....hell, you're GOOD!!!

ATX

only problem...

no offense, but the #1 stat in sports betting is TTQ (team that quit)
and they are hard to find.
Tulane in New Orleans and LSU in Baton Rouge are about 80 miles apart so maybe that game was a bit different. bol either way.

only problem...

I made Memphis a GOY even though they are a team that "gives up more than they score"...in the "weakest defensive conference in the nation" That sir is your "only problem"?

Tulane didn't want to go down the road to Baton Rouge in mid season??...Really Heim..you don't think they salivated to take a shot at the defending National Champs earlier this year? I believe attempting to draw a parallel with Tulane travelling to LSU in October vs. Tulane travelling to Memphis today is an attempt in futility. No comparison.

If Memphis was not "worthy of GOY bs"...then what the hell exactly is worthy of GOY bs?

Please enlighten me....I mean...Memphis had 33 FD vs. Tulane's 11. Memphis totaled 488 yards vs. Tulane's 222, rushing the ball 379 yards..controlled the clock the entire day, punted only once..ONCE!
45-6 and only laying 13 points as an opener and going to 14' by days end...Please tell me sir, if this does not constitute GOY, then what in the hell does?

And yes...I am a square..please chalk one up for "us" the squares...Maybe the "world" was on Memphis today because some sharps saw this game early in the week and got word from both Memphis and Tulane's respective camps of what the "mood" of this game would be..and I'm sure injuries played a small part..but a very small part.

Couldn't you simply say "Congratulations..nice job" or just moved on down the line and not posted in this thread at all?

BOL to you Heim

Sincerely,

"Numb Nuts"

Sharpy, you just won the World Series with Memphis...nice win.

Sounds like someone who won the Super Bowl with Ole Miss.

One game and good for you Bud....hell, you're GOOD!!!

The sarcasm oozes from your post Clover...this is the first "big game" I've ever won, so please excuse me if I come across as giddy.

AS

Thanks guys...am parlaying Memphis and South Carolina also...am hearing from very reliable sources that Spurrier is seeing RED and team is ready to prove the debacle in Gainseville two weeks ago was a fluke. Liking the Gamecocks more and more.
had to go and dirty up a great GOY thread did ya?
nice pick on memphis
I should get out of bed earlier on saturday

had to go and dirty up a great GOY thread did ya?
nice pick on memphis
I should get out of bed earlier on saturday
Yeah..no kidding..South Carolina was nowhere to be found today. Clemmie finished strong and Spurrier is still scratching that head of his.. No complaints here though. Thank you Spartacus.

no offense, but the #1 stat in sports betting is TTQ (team that quit)
and they are hard to find.
Tulane in New Orleans and LSU in Baton Rouge are about 80 miles apart so maybe that game was a bit different. bol either way.
I agree I bet morale and recent trends

the french had far better tanks and even more than the germans
i.e. going by stats the french should have been a heavy favorite and they were playin' at home
that game was over in the first quarter
german rout

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Sharpy, we are glad you won. Especially since we had the Tigers today.

Your Bud Winger Dinger brought us into this (we know the coward)

Glad you won son, we one a game...you won whatever......power to you.

Sharpy, we are glad you won. Especially since we had the Tigers today.

Your Bud Winger Dinger brought us into this (we know the coward)

Glad you won son, we one a game...you won whatever......power to you.
It is no surprise that all the pussy comes running once im around (example:clover and his douchbag crew). The Heim must be one of your "crew members" as he sounds like a douche just like you. Every time i read your responses it makes me want to puke, especially when you try to say you know me and im a coward. I work with people like you all the time, and i would advise you to shut down your weekend circle jerk with your 9 buddies before it goes too far.oij213490

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Dinger, we don't hide behind High School Bullshit. You and your little carryons
just carry on....fucken joke.

I don't like you or Reb or anyother dishonest BS artist. Fuck all of you dumb
asses.

Dinger, we don't hide behind High School Bullshit. You and your little carryons
just carry on....fucken joke.

I don't like you or Reb or anyother dishonest BS artist. Fuck all of you dumb
asses.
If you ask me that is totally true, by the sound of your comments you havent reached high school yet.
I dont give a shit who you like and i have no need for anybody on here to like me unlike you. You and your queer little group pick a certain few to brown nose. Reb has achieved far more than you and your boyfriends anyhow and that is all i have to say about it.