Does It Bother You After You've Posted A Play & Find Others Are On It, As If You've Copied Them?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Meaning...........You haven't looked at anyone elses plays yet, but after you post a play, you then see that others are on it, and then it suddenly looks like you played it only because so & so did.

To be honest, it makes me want to change my play completely so the above won't be thought.

I've even seen games I've liked and was about to post, but saw that someone else or others may have already posted it, so will find another play instead.

Stupid I know when money is involved, because you play what you feel is your best, but I'm sure many of you know where I'm coming from here....

PassTheRock

EOG Master
Re: Does It Bother You After You've Posted A Play & Find Others Are On It, As If You've Copied Them?

It doesnt bother me, as long as the play wins. :)

Re: Does It Bother You After You've Posted A Play & Find Others Are On It, As If You've Copied Them?

I get it, but not from a vanity or ego point of view. As a contrarian, I hate to see the whole forum on a play I clearly thought was against the grain. Gives me pause every time.

I'm pretty upfront. I don't cap NFL thus not posting of what I'm betting. But if I cap it, I post it regardless of what others are playing. I will say that I get a uneasy feeling when EVERYONE is on one of my plays. But if I cap it I post it.