Bet First Class in game betting

Re: Bet First Class in game betting

Not at BFC.

Do they alter the spread and total during the game?

Pinnacle did that and it was OK, but I've been more successful shooting at a static target rather than a moving one...

cheapseats

EOG Master

Not at BFC.

Pinnacle did that and it was OK, but I've been more successful shooting at a static target rather than a moving one...

I've looked 3-4 times and have yet to see a total.

WVU

EOG Master

Not at BFC.

yes on the spread but only halftime totals

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=banner colSpan=6>NFL - Monday Night Live In-Game</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameheader>Game</TD><TD class=gameheadertimechanged>Dec 1 09:05 PM</TD><TD class=gameheader>Spread</TD><TD class=gameheader>Total</TD><TD class=gameheader>MLine</TD><TD class=proplink>All Related</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>1413</TD><TD class=gameentry>JK Jaguars LIVE</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebuttonlinechanged type=submit value=+10 +105 name=1-713772></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>1414</TD><TD class=gameentry>HO Texans LIVE</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebuttonlinechanged type=submit value=-10 -135 name=1-713773></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

WVU

OUR IN-GAME is ONLy true IN-GAME

PLAY BY PLAY

not this possession by possession or TV Time-outs

PLAY BY PLAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!91023i2ndw;l

BetFirstClass, I was goona sign up today with $200 deposit.

But I was was wondering, that if I won....and wanted to collect, would I hafta send you a copy of my drivers license and stuff?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

interesting

<HR width=400> <!--
<input type=button class = "linebuttonlinechanged" value="*"> Lines that have changed since last view​
--><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=banner colSpan=6>NFL - Monday Night Live In-Game</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameheader>Game</TD><TD class=gameheadertimechanged>Dec 1 09:05 PM</TD><TD class=gameheader>Spread</TD><TD class=gameheader>Total</TD><TD class=gameheader>MLine</TD><TD class=proplink>All Related</TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>1413</TD><TD class=gameentry>JK Jaguars LIVE</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=+10 +125 name=1-713772></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=gameentry></TD><TD class=quickcomment></TD></TR><TR><TD class=gameentry>1414</TD><TD class=gameentry>HO Texans LIVE</TD><TD class=gameentry><INPUT class=linebutton type=submit value=-10 -165 name=1-713773></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

BetFirstClass, I was goona sign up today with $200 deposit.

But I was was wondering, that if I won....and wanted to collect, would I hafta send you a copy of my drivers license and stuff?

i would guess if you have a unique ip your cool, but thats just my guess. I have never had to show shit........great book.

I recieved a reply via IM.

I will be signing up with BetFirstClass! :cheers

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

i would guess if you have a unique ip your cool, but thats just my guess. I have never had to show shit........great book.

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MR NBA

Mr--Smith we would be glad to have youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

tm