Ok guys so it seems we helped Lori get to the final 10, now she needs us 1 more time

mofome

Banned
wow thanks to everyone that voted!! she is in the final 10 and the deadline is sunday. I wont be here so if people can bump this thing and keep the vote going all weekend it will be very much appreciated. Shes really excited which is pretty cool! thanks so much!!

http://www.hot995.com/pages/holidayh...ttiesvote.html

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Hey,
In case you didn't get the message last night I need your vote please for a hot995 contest that I entered cuz a good prize was involved. The website is http://www.hot995.com/pages/holidayh...ttiesvote.html. You may vote each day until 5 pm and the voting ends on 11/20 for the first round. Thanks and pass the word on.:) </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Vote for Lori from Olney Maryland please! she is the 6th one down no the right hand column!

Lori standing up in the red:

Lori on the right:

Re: Ok guys so it seems we helped Lori get to the final 10, now she needs us 1 more time

Who is posting under your screenname?

It's only 10:30 AM...:doh1

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Ok guys so it seems we helped Lori get to the final 10, now she needs us 1 more time

How many times have you banged her? And that is how many times I will vote.

91023i2ndw;l

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

1st Vote in :+excited-
5 more to go.............

done 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

thanks pick!!

Mo you have to be a homosexual. How in the world can anyone who is as hot as Lori be your "friend"? No way I could be friends with her unless Im hung up on other poon. Every time I saw her all I could think would be how to poon with her.

Why am I saying poon this much?

mofome

Banned

Mo you have to be a homosexual. How in the world can anyone who is as hot as Lori be your "friend"? No way I could be friends with her unless Im hung up on other poon. Every time I saw her all I could think would be how to poon with her.

Why am I saying poon this much?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yes, shes a lovely girl!

have a great weekend brother!

91023i2ndw;l

yes, shes a lovely girl!

have a great weekend brother!

91023i2ndw;l

When you hit 30, the predator will come out. You've got a few years left of Johnny Cool Breeze before you completely lose it.

If you dont want her poon, mail it to me.

You have a good weekend too.

I dont care what all these fucking experts say, UT beats Vandy saturday.. UK lost on purpose last week, Vandy is a mixture of piss and shit. Given up on Fulmer or not, they still win. Just my unhumble O.

Whoagrees

EOG Enthusiast

Looks like Mofosis to me so I'm voting. I luv that fucking woman.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Done. What a beautiful girl. :+excited-

get her to post here and never will i care if she yaks up every thread.

I'll be like Shrink, laughing at her every reply even if they are not funny.

Blondie

EOG Master

:blink: What is in your cup this morning AA?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO :+excited-

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><CENTER>Your vote has now been made official. Thanks for participating!</CENTER>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

just voted and confirmed my e-mail

Vote In! I hope she brings it home!:cheers

<iframe id="ad3305" style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none;" allowtransparency="true" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" bordercolor="#000000" src="http://dart.clearchannel.com/html.ng/site=WASHINGTON-DC&affiliate=wiht-fm&market=WASHINGTON-DC&format=CHRPOP&pagepos=3305&content1=local&content2=cc-common_polling_tool_verifyvote_ver4.php&type=local&type2=local&tile=150278685&transactionID=150278685" scrolling="no" width="234" frameborder="0" height="60"><SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1" src="http://dart.clearchannel.com/js.ng/site=WASHINGTON-DC&affiliate=wiht-fm&market=WASHINGTON-DC&format=CHRPOP&pagepos=3305&content1=local&content2=cc-common_polling_tool_verifyvote_ver4.php&type=local&type2=local&tile=150278685&transactionID=150278685"></SCRIPT></iframe>

<center>Your vote has now been made official. Thanks for participating!</center>

that Veronica is some stiff competition.

She's adorable. Hey Mo, is the Olney Theatre still around?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

keep voting guys! Lets get her in! 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

hope she did well, thanks for keeping this alive gents!

mofome

Banned

she got to the final 10, but didnt win. some model lady won. not sure how close she came, they dont give us that info.