Mr. Meyer your PM's dont scare me...

Re: Mr. Meyer your PM's dont scare me...

tuck, it's

"You can't make it up."

Best wishes lil buddy...

:mutley

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Adam it was your entrance that caused you this grief. Check out the tracking forums and see how many guys have "quietly" had a good or great year. If you had not thumped your chest so hard I suspect your record could have or would have done the talking for you. Jumping in to a sports gambling forum being a tout is hard enough, a quieter entrance would have been more appropriate. Just my two cents.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Id- people tell you that u stick up for me and now you believe 5 star. So u mean to tell me that a guy would be so ruined by me and i am offering him double his money back he lost and his privacy would be more important. U aren't really this gullible.

Listen, I am done with this whole mess. This is the kind of forum you guys are a part of every day. Where people have no respect for one another, can blatantly make up stories about people to get a few chuckles, and have no one verifying claims made. Every time my integrity was in question i delivered. The charity money i sent, the tickets i provided, so on and so forth. This could be a great forum. Hoffa- you are the biggest joke of everyone here. You talk shit on a computer and in real life are the biggest pussy

Hi Meyer. I don't know you at all, but I think you have an interesting perspective on things. :devil:
Stick around!!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I spoke with my buddy and told him the offer... He doesnt want to get involved in this mess. His parents bailed him out and he is paying them back the hard earned honest way putting in 48 hours a week. "He said he doesnt want "dirty" money from a fraud piece of shit" His words not mine...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I spoke with my buddy and told him the offer... He doesnt want to get involved in this mess. His parents bailed him out and he is paying them back the hard earned honest way putting in 48 hours a week. "He said he doesnt want "dirty" money from a fraud piece of shit" His words not mine...

in fewer words he means "i made all this up"

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Do you actually believe the things you say? So your friend paid money to a tout and got taken to the cleaners. he is working off his debt and now has an offer from the said tout to make right and pay back DOUBLE what your friend paid and he turns it down? Come on man.....:blink:

Hal01

EOG Veteran

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He is paying it off honestly... He wants nothing to do with the guy. He blames himself as well as he had terrible money management but Meyer was making terrible picks which isnt a surprise. He lost his ass

Meyer

EOG Addicted

ok 5 star - i will give u 25,000 dollars if u can provide proof of

1) his payments to me or

2) proof of my record that is 35 percent u said when in fact over 70 or

3) telephone records of him calling my office

I don't see how Meyer can be responsible unless he guaranteed a certain win percentage. If I paid for picks (which I would never do), it's MY decision to do so and it's MY decision on the wager amount. It's not like Meyer put a gun to anyone's head.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

1) his payments to me or

Wow.. 5star if you turn down this offer, you are making shit up out your ass. We all know 25G is big time for you.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

1) his payments to me or

I will not bring him in the middle of this mess.... I already told him you would pay double what he lost with your picks and he said NO.

WVU

EOG Master

let's get back to the pending lawsuit.

:pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Meyer why dont you do a capping challenge with me? You are scared?

he wins, u have your username deleted and IP banned for good

he has no reason to challenge you and will gain nothing from it, i dont see him putting this on his resume "i beat 5 star chump at a 50 play capping contest"

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Wow.. 5star if you turn down this offer, you are making shit up out your ass. We all know 25G is big time for you.

1. he wouldnt pay 25k im not stupid

2. How am I supposed to prove he hit 35%? I dont follow this clown's losing picks

3. Telephone records I could probably do. I would just have to get his cell phone records but that isnt up to me.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

he wins, u have your username deleted and IP banned for good

he has no reason to challenge you and will gain nothing from it, i dont see him putting this on his resume "i beat 5 star chump at a 50 play capping contest"

He has everything to GAIN.... A 50 play track record for potential clients to see how good he is. Put up or shut up Meyer...

Timetopay

EOG Master

Shoot I was ready to sign up to the service but these threads have definately changed my decision.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

hes playing a nobody :hangt

he gains zip off it

I am not a nobody, I am the only EOG 64 man tourney champion.. But it has nothing to do with me. Its about him. Lets see how is 50 play track record looks. I guarantee he will be UNDER 50%. He sucks, he is a joke.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I am not a nobody, I am the only EOG 64 man tourney champion.. But it has nothing to do with me. Its about him. Lets see how is 50 play track record looks. I guarantee he will be UNDER 50%. He sucks, he is a joke.

i'll do the 50 play contest with ya, loser has thier name deleted and IP banned for good :cheers

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

It is my firm belief that posters that beg for these challenges really don't gamble real money. They are dying to have something to make picks meaningful to them.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

It is my firm belief that posters that beg for these challenges really don't gamble real money. They are dying to have something to make picks meaningful to them.

i am just sick of listening to the non stop shit and lies :rolleyes:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

nah... just bragging rights and I want to stop Meyer's lies. he says he is a great capper when in fact he is terrible. I call him out and he runs away and is no where to be seen now. He is scared of me. I dont blame him, I would kill him in a capping contest

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

nah... just bragging rights and I want to stop Meyer's lies. he says he is a great capper when in fact he is terrible. I call him out and he runs away and is no where to be seen now. He is scared of me. I dont blame him, I would kill him in a capping contest

if you would kill him, why are you broke? Just make some real bets and make money.