Mr. Meyer your PM's dont scare me...

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Mr. Meyer your PM's dont scare me...

5Star,

You are a moron. Go play in traffic. We all know Meyer is a mush, as evidenced on this site, but why make up a story about your friend? The things a sausage fingered little shit would make up to have "friends" on the internet...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Listen I am just trying to save hard earned money made by posters and hoping whoever reads this decides to stay away from this losers picks. He is NOT GOOD. That is the bottom line. If he was any good at all he would accept my challenge and shut me up

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

If this friend really lost his ass betting Meyer's plays, he should be jumping at the opportunity to produce proof and get $25,000 of his losses back. I realize the money is supposed to be for 5 Star but he could split that with his friend that lost. If you don't take advantage of this, the whole scenario was/is a lie. You have nothing to lose even if Meyer doesn't pay upon proof whereas all of Meyer's remaining credibility would be shot if proof was produced and he didn't pay.

Just my .02 cents.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5Star,

You are a moron. Go play in traffic. We all know Meyer is a mush, as evidenced on this site, but why make up a story about your friend? The things a sausage fingered little shit would make up to have "friends" on the internet...

its confirmed im not manej/TH... I dont have sausage fingers... Are you coming to Chicago for the 5Star/Skins bball match? I will play you also and whoop you son

Don't let the negative responses bother you. Hell, I've gotten PM's and emails telling me I'm going to get beaten up or end up at the bottom of Lake Mead. I just put them in my scrapbook.

Adam's PM's should not bother you. But his picks should put the fear of God in you.

J

joeybagadonuts

its confirmed im not manej/TH... I dont have sausage fingers... Are you coming to Chicago for the 5Star/Skins bball match? I will play you also and whoop you son

I already told you i'll glady come. You're right you arent TheManej, he was much smarter than you. As far as you whooping my ass at basketball, you're probably right, I havent played in years, I'm out of shape, and I smoke. Congrats, you have now usurped Jscam as the biggest liar on the forums.

12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I already told you i'll glady come. You're right you arent TheManej, he was much smarter than you. As far as you whooping my ass at basketball, you're probably right, I havent played in years, I'm out of shape, and I smoke. Congrats, you have now usurped Jscam as the biggest liar on the forums.

12io4j2w90

donuts... lets get back on track and talk abotu how bad of a handicapper Meyer is

J

joeybagadonuts

donuts... lets get back on track and talk abotu how bad of a handicapper Meyer is

Check out my thread from last week... I have listened to this clown, Meyer, on the radio. He was talking about turning some guys $880 to over $600k and how he went 46-4 last year with his "50 best bowl/late nfl totals of the year"

we all know he is a joke, but so are you for lying about your friend just to be cool.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Check out my thread from last week... I have listened to this clown, Meyer, on the radio. He was talking about turning some guys $880 to over $600k and how he went 46-4 last year with his "50 best bowl/late nfl totals of the year"

we all know he is a joke, but so are you for lying about your friend just to be cool.

haha this guy is fucking unreal... I didnt know all of that. WOW, what a piece of work this guy is! I am not lying, my friend lost a LOT of money following his picks. 2348ji23e

ballwonder

EOG Master

ok 5 star - i will give u 25,000 dollars if u can provide proof of

1) his payments to me or

2) proof of my record that is 35 percent u said when in fact over 70 or

3) telephone records of him calling my office

That is alot of zing. My poor white ass would do it if I where telling the truth.....

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Shoot I was ready to sign up to the service but these threads have definately changed my decision.

I would reconsider Timetopay. Everytime Adam was called out, he cam back and backed it up.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Post of the day so far. 5 star bluffed & got called on it by a man. Open mouth...insert foot.

Meyer > 5starstiff

I am not done reading yet, I may have more valuable insight to add.:rolleyes: :)
That about sums it up.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

5Star,

This pretty much sums things up - two donkeys are involved and who cares

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Meyers NFL record so far this season... <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="whatsnew_txt"> Record: 38-39-0 ( 49.4% , -477)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Meyers NFL record so far this season... <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY> <TR> <TD class=whatsnew_txt colSpan=3> Record: 38-39-0 ( 49.4% , -477)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This has nothing to do with him calling your silly, childish, lying bluff.

Just when I think you can't make yourself look any worse....you post again.:hangt

He offered you 25k to back up your false claims, & you want to challenge him to a capping duel. You can't make this up. :doh1

Please...please....stop.

Let me get this straight:

- Meyer offered 5 star's friend double his money back if he can provide a receipt for payment, but he turned it down because he doesn't want "dirty" money and would rather work 48 hours a week? Shut the fuck up.

- Meyer offered to pay 5 star $25,000 if he can provide proof of his friend's payments, proof that his winning percentage is 35 percent, or telephone records of his friend calling the office, and he turned it down?

- 5 star's counteroffer to backing his claims is to have a capping challenge instead of providing proof?

l
o
l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i asked for Meyer to pm me his email address... I aint lying but would rather speak with him off the forum

5 star NEVER disappoints.

Ken must be delighted to have you post your shite here. You really can't make this up !

You are the Newlywed and so much more. What a fucking tool of massive proportions you are.

I am going to bookmark this thread so the next time Greenpoint calls me 15 times a day and force me to turn on the fax line or the next time they shut the electric off at the restaurant or the next time I get a call that my Granny is back in hospital - I can just reference this thread and be thankful to God that despite everything, at least I am not the poster known as 5 star stiff.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star NEVER disappoints.

Ken must be delighted to have you post your shite here. You really can't make this up !

You are the Newlywed and so much more. What a fucking tool of massive proportions you are.

I am going to bookmark this thread so the next time Greenpoint calls me 15 times a day and force me to turn on the fax line or the next time they shut the electric off at the restaurant or the next time I get a call that my Granny is back in hospital - I can just reference this thread and be thankful to God that despite everything, at least I am not the poster known as 5 star stiff.

12io4j2w90

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Hey, to all you guys. I challenge you to a 5 pick contest. If I win you guys send me 10k. If you win, I will come on here and say your the best EOG has to offer. Sound fair? You guys scared? Anyone?

5 star, you a moron of all morons, but that I think you already know.

5 - surprised you're not taking 25k...and even if he stiffed you, everyone would hear about it and his reputation would be shot.

take the money 5!

:houra

Let me get this straight:

- Meyer offered 5 star's friend double his money back if he can provide a receipt for payment, but he turned it down because he doesn't want "dirty" money and would rather work 48 hours a week? Shut the fuck up.

- Meyer offered to pay 5 star $25,000 if he can provide proof of his friend's payments, proof that his winning percentage is 35 percent, or telephone records of his friend calling the office, and he turned it down?

- 5 star's counteroffer to backing his claims is to have a capping challenge instead of providing proof?

l
o
l
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

jimmy scares me a little bit. I stay on his good side

:blink:

johnmcguire

EOG Member

How about this? You're down roughly 10k, have roughly 5k in a bank roll left. You ship Adam Meyer $1k for his post-season baseball picks. You spend the time to explain the situation to him. How you could you use the help, how you can't pick a winner, how you could really use the money to get back to even. You explain to him that your bankroll is roughly $4k now and that you're trusting him to make the right decisions. Of course, at the end of the day, I'm the one making the clicks, entering the passwords and making the bets. Essentially, I turn over my bankroll to him. Meyer talks to you everyday and tells you what to bet and that at the end of the baseball playoffs, you'll have $25k. Sounds perfect right? I'm running pretty much even for a couple of days. Up $500 here, down $500 there. Meyer would tell me to make plays between $250-$1k. Then you call him to get the days pick and he says:

Meyer: John, how much money do you have in your accounts?
Me: About $3500.
Meyer: I want you to UNLOAD all of it on Red Sox -1.5 today. I know something.
Me: What?
Meyer: I can't tell you. But TRUST me, I know something.
Me: Are you sure? But what if it loses?
Meyer: It's not going to. Promise. Remember when I said we were going to make you $25k this post-season? Here we go.
Me: Ok....

I remember the conversation like it was yesterday. I'm sure you can all guess what's coming next...

Final score:
Rays 9
Red Sox 1

So why tell the story? Look, I'm a big boy and can handle my own money. Of course losing $5k never feels good but I'm not whining about it. This is a cautionary tale to anyone considering signing up with him or giving him anything other than nothing. Adam Meyer is a poor handicapper and is looking for a way to screw you too.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

holy shit John you decided to post this? I thought you said you werent going to? For everyone that doesnt know this is actually my buddy I was talking about....