3 Leans for Wednsday

Indiana -2 vs Tcu
TCU off big win a home with only one day to prep and travel to Indiana. They shouldnt be overlooking the possibility that Wichita st. played its worst offensive game of the year and still kept it close.
On the other hand Indiana played Gonzaga on a "home/nuetral" court last saturday a lot closer than the final score indicated. They also will have had 4 days to prepare for this game without traveling.
Consider also that Indiana has played 3 games at home this year without a loss (Cornell, IUPUI, and Northwestern). Power ratings suggest that these tms are either better or equal to TCU.

Utah -6 1/2 vs Cal
Utes very eager to eliminate the stench of its upset loss at Idaho St. last wk. This was something of a perfect storm situation for Utah, being sandwiched in between to Pac Ten games. I think they're still wondering what hit them as they found out how good Id.St. really is.
That being said, the Utes have a huge inside advantage and are just plain more talented and experienced overall. Cal has made a decent show of it lately if you throw out the recent beatdown they recieved from Missouri, however, I picked out 3 games from Utahs sched. (Missouri st. Ore. and Ole Miss) and 3 games from Cals' sched. (Depaul, Fla St., and Unlv), tms which are very comparable and came up with Utah as a 10 to 13 point favorite. All things considered I was hoping for about a -5 line but anything below 7 seems reasonable.

Bradley +2 vs Butler
I love this Butler tm. but they are very young and are coming off of two back to back conference road wins which were very competitive. This not a spot for them to be at thier most focused.
Bradley has only had 2 home gms. so far this year and won them both. Its true they havnt looked too spectacular to start the season but their last 2 games before going to Mich. St. showed a lot of improvement in some critical statistical categories (like night and day). They should also have an inside size advantage and Im guessing Butlers perimiter game may be a little flat allowing opportunities to dominate the boards.

Re: 3 Leans for Wednsday

All bets officially in, lots of line movement out there believe I got the best of the number thankfully.
728-Bradly +2
724-Indiana pk
735-Utah -6 1/2

1-2 tonight, not good enough.
Early thoughts for tomorrow:
Definitely gonna bet on Ind. St. again. A let down spot for sure and Wisc. GB is a decent looking team but +10...... come on.
Also gonna look real close at Wisc. Mil. getting 15 at Mia. Oh. who is real good defensively but a real slow down paced offense. Just like a small version of Wisconscin it will be tough for them to cover large numbers. Gotta do some research on Wisc. Mil first.

Thanx bro, after looking at the Mia Ohio/ Wisc. Mil. matchup a little more closely Ill probably pass on it.