"EOG JEOPARDY"

Re: "EOG JEOPARDY"

We'll give EGO credit for 400 bucks...12io4j2w90

I believe Tuckman just nailed the $800 dollar DOUBLE JEOPARDY one, LMFAO!!!

Yes, it's terrible. But probably less painful for me compared to the next 'expense cuts' might be for you. I'm just sayin', brother.

It does my heart good to know some here at EOG pray for my defeat 12io4j2w90

the category for our first ever EOG DAILY DOUBLE is Journeyman Blunders... :doh1

Who wants to risk what? :LMAO

Video daily double for INFAMOUS POSTERS for1000: (here's the video) question in a sec

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/encT0u4Hoqg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/encT0u4Hoqg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It does my heart good to know some here at EOG pray for my defeat 12io4j2w90

Yeah, I really give a fuck about whether shrinky wastes money on you(and almost everybody else here that he pays). I pray for that. Twice daily.

But it's pretty instructive that you call it your 'defeat.' Yes, I suppose that when shrinky cans you and most of the others, you would see it as defeat. That's pretty much my point.

I *am*, however, sometimes astounded at the human condition. How some people non-stop kiss somebodys ass to receive their little stipend.

No shame. No pride.

mofome

Banned

Was it the 'little stipend to kiss ass' bit that grabbed your attention?

Surely you're not suggesting that im a 'kiss-ass'. You'd be the first and that would indicate that you're running desperately low on material. Step it up, carlton.

ok.back to the video daily double for 1000......

The poster featured in the video, jjgold, before jumping the shark...... was known to throw a certain item out the window to the kids below in the street......

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The poster featured in the video, jjgold, before jumping the shark...... was known to throw a certain item out the window to the kids below in the street......

what is bazooka gum

What is crack?

Since it is believable that jj gold would throw crack down to the kids in the street, I'll credit both of you with correct answers and 500 each

bad beat Tuck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The answer to our category of Journeyman blunders believe it or not is General Pete...

da de da da da de da da de da.....12io4j2w90

sigh, he was a good fade, now i am just to lazy to go check it out :doh1

(i like him, not saying it in any bad way)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Since it is believable that jj gold would throw crack down to the kids in the street, I'll credit both of you with correct answers and 500 each

bad beat Tuck

:blah: bullshit

he hasnt picked a winner in 3 years, he cant afford penny candy at this point, let alone crack

Surely you're not suggesting that im a 'kiss-ass'. You'd be the first and that would indicate that you're running desperately low on material. Step it up, carlton.

Desperately low. Yes.

Yes, of course you're a kiss-ass. I mean, seriously. You are.

Carlton? You mean Alfonso Ribiero? From Silver Spoons and Fresh Prince and The Safe Way to Break?

I give you 1 'pop-culture' point for that one, if that's what you meant.