Its final. TCU is worse than my Jr. High Team

mofome

Banned
Re: Its final. TCU is worse than my Jr. High Team

Worse than your jr high school team 1972, or worse than your jr high school team 2008?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I knew they were bad. They are offensively challenged and their coach likes to slow it down and play D. I liked Indiana tonight but did not pull the trigger.

Yeah I knew they were bad. They are offensively challenged and their coach likes to slow it down and play D. I liked Indiana tonight but did not pull the trigger.

I just bet TCU because I thought a D I team couldnt possibly be worse...

I was wrong. That was a horrible game to view.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I just bet TCU because I thought a D I team couldnt possibly be worse...

I was wrong. That was a horrible game to view.

Right. I watched TCU play Colorado and it was BRUTAL. Indian has been lousy too. Some good cappers were on TCU. They are boring but that coach is one of the main reasons. He will win more than lose tho over time. he is brand new this year from Kent St...

Right. I watched TCU play Colorado and it was BRUTAL. Indian has been lousy too. Some good cappers were on TCU. They are boring but that coach is one of the main reasons. He will win more than lose tho over time. he is brand new this year from Kent St...

Crean is good too.. I just couldnt imagine a team worse than IU.. Guess I saw one.. I watched the line move 2 points on my site in less than an hour..

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Crean is good too.. I just couldnt imagine a team worse than IU.. Guess I saw one.. I watched the line move 2 points on my site in less than an hour..

IU has played some good teams. They are a horrible Big 10 team but they could still beat a lot of lower conference teams believe it or not especially at home. i can tell you are still in shock. LOL.

IU has played some good teams. They are a horrible Big 10 team but they could still beat a lot of lower conference teams believe it or not especially at home. i can tell you are still in shock. LOL.

I know youre right. Im stunned though.. I cant believe they ran away.. that is embarrassing.

texansfan

EOG Master

I'mnow watching Cle proceed to screw up their game. They have 11 points in the 4th

texansfan

EOG Master

I get to go to bed empty pockets and you get to open the fridge door for another fucking donut.

what a nite2938u4ji23

Luckily I my biggest bet was Butler. I have a few other big bets out there so things are looking better.