Journeyman's final ratings of the Year! Poster Power Grid / 2008, "Bowl Game Matchups"

Journeyman

EOG Master
The Power 40,30,25 all that combined, along with the first half of 2008, posters who gave out winners , great threads, the best of the best for 2008~!

There will be no mythical Poster Bowl Game Championship between myself The Showstopper and Mofome, just the best of the rest.:devil:

WHICH TWO POSTERS MADE THE BIGGEST IMPACT AT EOG in 2008!? FIND OUT HERE.

JMAN'S 'POSTER BOWL' 2008

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Journeyman's final ratings of the Year! Poster Power Grid / 2008, "Bowl Game Matchups"

:thumbsup

Apple

Banned
Re: Journeyman's final ratings of the Year! Poster Power Grid / 2008, "Bowl Game Matchups"

This ought to be good :)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

let the ass kissing begin

I hope to be the Memphis of EOG. Like the rest of C-USA, plenty of offense, little defense.

Can I assign the Notre Dame of EOG?

mofome

Banned

haha this should be awesome!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Rookie of the year = TimelyHitting

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Been really busy with work. This last week I worked every day, except for one, and this week I only have tonight off. I'm working 10 hour days, it feels like, everyday and everyone is home for the holidays. I'll be back around after everything settles back down.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I haven't even had time to place any wagers either. It's been a really stressful week, and these next couple of weeks aren't going to get any easier.

I have no 1 to talk PSU foots with when timely = bye bye :(

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Motor City Bowl - Big Daddy vs. PO69

5 star bomb

EOG Master

is this still going down or is ttp's award show taking over?