I just got back from Burger King

PassTheRock

EOG Master
I went throught the Drive through and ordered a whopper and fries. I bring it home to find out that there is no mayo on my whopper.

Wtf is wrong with those poeple? How can I eat a burger with no mayo?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Re: I just got back from Burger King

BE CAREFUL IN ALL BURGER KINGS!!! Went in there last week with a $20 dollar bill, ordered for 4 people and when I got home I had over 50 bucks on me. Some dude with a bighead and lots of bling got me, they called it a reverse pickpocket! He had shades on but I snapped a quick pic of the thief, he's still on the loose so be careful boys:

2938u4ji23

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I went throught the Drive through and ordered a whopper and fries. I bring it home to find out that there is no mayo on my whopper.

Wtf is wrong with those poeple? How can I eat a burger with no mayo?

You don't need mayo on a burger.

Mayo ruins a burger.

Use catsup instead.

The only things the Munchkin Man gets on his hamburgers are catsup and raw onions and jalapeno peppers if available.

Munchkin Man

Sucks when they get drive thru orders wrong. We have all been there. A few times, I have driven back to complain and get it right.

oakas

EOG Addicted

That is not bad.

A friend of mine's wife went to a McDonalds drive-up over her lunch break.

When she got back to work she opened up her Big Mac and there was a big bite taken out of the sandwich. She called them and they basically called her a liar and said there is no way that could happen.

I asked her if a coworker at her work could have done it and she said she had the bag of food in her hand from her car to her desk.

That is not bad.

A friend of mine's wife went to a McDonalds drive-up over her lunch break.

When she got back to work she opened up her Big Mac and there was a big bite taken out of the sandwich. She called them and they basically called her a liar and said there is no way that could happen.

I asked her if a coworker at her work could have done it and she said she had the bag of food in her hand from her car to her desk.

::LMAO::

What is sad is, if you can't master the art of working in a fast food restaurant, what else is left for you? Sitting at home and drooling all over yourself?:+clueless

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

They did you a favor.

Mayo is the devil....

The Munchkin Man has had an extreme aversion to Mayo all of his life, beginning at childhood.

The very sight and smell of Mayo makes the Munchkin Man nauseous.

Only a few seconds of exposure makes the Munchkin Man start gagging.

If the Munchkin Man accidentally eats some Mayo, the Munchkin Man's stomach violently starts heaving it back up.

If Mayo is the Devil, then the Munchkin Man must be blessed with an Exorcist in his stomach.

Munchkin Man

kid44

EOG Dedicated

The Munchkin Man has had an extreme aversion to Mayo all of his life, beginning at childhood.

The very sight and smell of Mayo makes the Munchkin Man nauseous.

Only a few seconds of exposure makes the Munchkin Man start gagging.

If the Munchkin Man accidentally eats some Mayo, the Munchkin Man's stomach violently starts heaving it back up.

If Mayo is the Devil, then the Munchkin Man must be blessed with an Exorcist in his stomach.

Munchkin Man

I have the same problem, unfortunately it is about Yukon Jack.

I worked for Burger King when I was 16 and it is hard for me to eat there now. 2938u4ji23

What is sad is, if you can't master the art of working in a fast food restaurant, what else is left for you? Sitting at home and drooling all over yourself?:+clueless

That is my very complaint about Dunkin Donuts. For some reason, it seems the local D&Ds have hired a lot of foreign employees. Okay great....you came to America for a better life or whatever and you got a job. Personally, I feel that if you're going to live in a country, you should learn the language....but if that is stripping you of your culture or some bullshit like that, do you think you could at least master a few key vocabulary words such as: sugar, milk, cream, french vanilla, coffee, bagle, etc.? I really don't think that is asking too much. Either that, or get in back and make the damn muffins or something. At the very least, stay off the drive through...it's hard enough to understand perfect English through those things!

Furthermore, if you ARE an English speaking person and you're just miserable at your job...do something about it. I would absolutely HATE wearing a visor and head set...that's why I never applied for a job here. It's not my fucking problem if you hate your job and are too lazy to do anything about it. We've all had shit jobs. It WILL be YOUR problem if you fuck up my coffee. I am not a morning person. It will ruin my day....and I will ruin yours.

P.S. I know what I ordered and I know that's cream and not milk. The customer is always right, bitch...even when we're wrong. But seeing as how I've been ordering my coffee the SAME way for ohhhhhhhhhh 8 years now, I'd be willing to bet you just weren't paying attention.

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

That is my very complaint about Dunkin Donuts. For some reason, it seems the local D&Ds have hired a lot of foreign employees. Okay great....you came to America for a better life or whatever and you got a job. Personally, I feel that if you're going to live in a country, you should learn the language....but if that is stripping you of your culture or some bullshit like that, do you think you could at least master a few key vocabulary words such as: sugar, milk, cream, french vanilla, coffee, bagle, etc.? I really don't think that is asking too much. Either that, or get in back and make the damn muffins or something. At the very least, stay off the drive through...it's hard enough to understand perfect English through those things!

Furthermore, if you ARE an English speaking person and you're just miserable at your job...do something about it. I would absolutely HATE wearing a visor and head set...that's why I never applied for a job here. It's not my fucking problem if you hate your job and are too lazy to do anything about it. We've all had shit jobs. It WILL be YOUR problem if you fuck up my coffee. I am not a morning person. It will ruin my day....and I will ruin yours.

P.S. I know what I ordered and I know that's cream and not milk. The customer is always right, bitch...even when we're wrong. But seeing as how I've been ordering my coffee the SAME way for ohhhhhhhhhh 8 years now, I'd be willing to bet you just weren't paying attention.

Jesus, go get a damn cup of coffee, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

PS: Your string is hanging out.

Jack in the box forgot cheese on all our burgers so my wife called them and they said to come back and they will make new ones......as she went back, me and the kids eat our food. she got back and we were done eating and she got mad because we eat with out her.......the yelling begain...........lol

The point of this story is jack in the box got me yelled at for 5 minutes.......basters

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

No, not for me. See, I do not like Ketchup on my burgers. Now imagine a burger with no ketchup and no mayo.....Thats one DRY burger! Eck!

For the Munchkin Man, the appeal of ketchup on a hamburger is heightened when the Munchkin Man is allowed to order one "Medium Rare."

Unfortunately, the typical hamburger chain does not provide this.

In addition, only a few restaurants these will cook you up a hamburger that is "Medium Rare."

One day the Munchkin Man went to lunch at a Max And Erma's in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

The Munchkin Man tried to order a hamburger "Medium Rare."

They told the Munchkin Man that preparing hamburgers "Medium Rare" is against their policy.

The Munchkin Man knew this was a lie.

This is because the Max And Erma's in Norfolk, Virginia, which is only about 20 minutes away, DOES fix hamburgers "Medium Rare."

And so the Munchkin Man got up to leave and took his business to the Max And Erma's in Norfolk, where the Munchkin Man ordered and enjoyed a nice and juicy "Medium Rare" hamburger and with plenty of ketchup.

The Munchkin Man loves his hamburgers "Medium Rare" because the Munchkin Man loves the intermingling of the bright red ketchup and the juices oozing out of the red meat of the hamburger.

Now, that's juicy!

Munchkin Man

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I agree with the Munchkin man. Medium Rare burgers are DELICIOUS!

No ketchup though. Hold the pickles as well.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Jack in the box forgot cheese on all our burgers so my wife called them and they said to come back and they will make new ones......as she went back, me and the kids eat our food. she got back and we were done eating and she got mad because we eat with out her.......the yelling begain...........lol

The point of this story is jack in the box got me yelled at for 5 minutes.......basters

This brings the Munchkin Man to the Munchkin Man's number one pet peeve when ordering a hamburger in a fast food restaurant.

The Munchkin Man does not like cheeseburgers.

For the Munchkin Man, cheese on a hamburger upsets the texture of the hamburger and interferes with the free flow of the juices inside.

When the Munchkin Man goes to a fast food restaurant to order a hamburger, the Munchkin Man specifies "no cheese" at least 3 times.

And yet, the hamburger will still be prepared and delivered to the Munchkin Man with cheese, about 50% of the time.

When this happens, the Munchkin Man takes it right back up and shows them the cheese that the Munchkin Man told them NOT to put on it.

Then they make the Munchkin Man a new hamburger, without the cheese.

Is the Munchkin Man the only one here who prefers his hamburgers without cheese?

Munchkin Man

I worked in a drive-through at Carl's Jr in HS. Lots of shit was going on in the kitchen you don't want to know about! Although I will occasionally pick up some fast food, I will NEVER drive-through. NEVER NEVER NEVER!

reanimator

EOG Addicted

You eat the shit BK serves then you deserve the problems that come along with it. It's FAST FOOD FOR KIDS & TEENAGERS. Wake up! No fat ass can handle that junk after 30.