Who starts the most viewed threads?

Re: Who starts the most viewed threads?

Not Raiders72001..
keep killing them with your 7 view threads with one reply from 5-star.

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody id="threadbits_forum_8"><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_187763" title="http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06Bs6ry37adI9/610x.jpg"> Who's the fave to get Manny?
gynecologist
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 1, Views: 7">
12-17-08 04:39 PM
by 5 star bomb
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">1</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">7</td></tr></tbody></table>

Gyno - I wouldn't pick on you if you didn't start but the 7 view thread is a record.

Shrink gets the most views per started thread but Jman hits a HR now and then. TTP is always interesting.

Journeyman

EOG Master

yeah Shrink posts like 1/10th as many threads...he is the Grand Wizard /Pied Piper no question....not as good though as some others

Myself , Mo >the big guy.

Timetopay

EOG Master

keep killing them with your 7 view threads with one reply from 5-star.

Gyno - I wouldn't pick on you if you didn't start but the 7 view thread is a record.

Shrink gets the most views per started thread but Jman hits a HR now and then. TTP is always interesting.

Thanks bud. I got no probs with Gyno either so will stay out of this mud slinging.

Just wanted to say hello 12io4j2w90

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys come on with fn shrink

His name is Joe the Plumber he gets very little views.

alot of ass kissing around to keep his threads flowing.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Oh J - no doubt - think of it this way - if you walked down the street and two guys were having gay sex - you would definately at least look over

My threads get more views then Gyno. He has the rated thread though. Here are the views of the last threads that I started. No big deal but Gyno wants to play.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Oh J - no doubt - think of it this way - if you walked down the street and two guys were having gay sex - you would definately at least look over

It's a lot easier to start a thread being Shrink, he comes and goes now, Ken is good but he doesn't have the fire he once had....he is actually very good when he tries, he doesn't try that hard these days.

Mo is here all day , much harder to stay fresh when you post all day.

It's a lot easier to start a thread being Shrink, he comes and goes now, Ken is good but he doesn't have the fire he once had....he is actually very good when he tries, he doesn't try that hard these days.

Mo is here all day , much harder to stay fresh when you post all day.
agree. mo starts so many threads that they all can't be great but a lot are. Gyno plays it very safe so he should get 200 or more per start, not 7.

mofome

Banned

I dont start a lot for views. I start threads about line moves and such that i know will get 12 views.

2348ji23e

Journeyman

EOG Master

I dont start a lot for views. I start threads about line moves and such that i know will get 12 views.

2348ji23e

Yeah but those are still worth posting IMO...lots of those sink quick but they are still interesting, some are just hard to respond to , but worth looking over.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I am Shrinks dream

Good poster who never wants a penny.

Only thing is I bust his balls all the time which i dont think he is use too

2348ji23e
same here at times. I start industry news that I know will get the 12 views. But we know this going in.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Raiders from the outside trying to read through this it seems like there were 3 paid posters you gyno and Jman

It seems like you know J is worth the dough but you seem Gyno should have hit the road before you.

Is that pretty close?

mofome

Banned

Yeah but those are still worth posting IMO...lots of those sink quick but they are still interesting, some are just hard to respond to , but worth looking over.

I think they are very much worth posting. thats why i do. this is a capping forum after all. I dont have the natural touch for the fun/drama threads. they never really come to mind. I actually post less than i want to. Sometimes i have to take a break so the board can have some non mo time.

::LMAO::

Journeyman

EOG Master

It would be funny to see timetopay posting on the clock and how he'd do...very few will post the same from both sides.

mofome

Banned

I am Shrinks dream

Good poster who never wants a penny.

Only thing is I bust his balls all the time which i dont think he is use too

I think the shrinks dream has better tits.

shrink could give a shit about you busting his balls.

Raiders from the outside trying to read through this it seems like there were 3 paid posters you gyno and Jman

It seems like you know J is worth the dough but you seem Gyno should have hit the road before you.

Is that pretty close?
Just being a counter puncher to Gyno's post. It was strange that Gyno took a shot at me. Not sure why. He's here, I'm gone.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Is that pretty close?

i think u are right on here...

mofome

Banned

I told someone to fuck themselves just about 5 hours ago. i am awesome.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is that part of what happens when you become a "paid poster"

does kenny ask you to change your style?

Fuck that. Thats insane