A known poster stiffs another known poster....what do you do?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: A known poster stiffs another known poster....what do you do?

what are the details on this one? who stiffed ya? what wager and risk did you take?

Can I stiff another poster and it be ok?

Can I stiff another poster and it be ok?

I know of many that have, why not...

I would be all over the place if I knew I was getting the shaft. regarless of the amount, its the moral of it all.

I'd say enough of these threads tend to get started which get the message out.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

A mod would move it to the asylum like this thread just was...

Journeyman is a known STIFF, why is he allowed to post....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>without an *, just like bonds, the chimerical still allowed to post.

At least lets get a list of stiffs that post here and get those paid

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Can I stiff another poster and it be ok?

Re: Can I stiff another poster and it be ok?

my feeling is when you think to accept any wager and juice you need to factor in the risk reward ...and part of the risk calculation you should consider is the chances of not seeing the cash if you win...hard to calculate..shounds frustrating..who stiffed ya?

Trytry if I said, I get it moved.

Put it this way. One take pictures of his neighbor while in his wheelchair and the other well, gave the RX the shaft
what are the details on this one? who stiffed ya? what wager and risk did you take?

Try try, no one stiffed me, but I know one that IS being stiffed, and it pisses me off to no end.....and the owner of this site does nothing about it

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

bigbet do you agree with this at all?

my feeling is when you think to accept any wager and juice you need to factor in the risk reward ...and part of the risk calculation you should consider is the chances of not seeing the cash if you win...hard to calculate..

Try try, no one stiffed me, but I know one that IS being stiffed, and it pisses me off to no end.....and the owner of this site does nothing about it

I don't know which situation you are referring to but without details there isn't anything the owner of this site or anyone else can do about it. No problem with freedom of speech and trying to vent frustrations, but you have to give everyone involved a chance to tell their side.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

I would think if you wanted people to know, you wouldn't beat around the bush. Is this a scare tactic to get the guy to pay before you out him?

Yes, I do, but when someone blantanly lies about it....well
bigbet do you agree with this at all?

my feeling is when you think to accept any wager and juice you need to factor in the risk reward ...and part of the risk calculation you should consider is the chances of not seeing the cash if you win...hard to calculate..

PO69

EOG Master

What does Shrink have to do with someone else stiffing another person???

It isnt his debt. He shouldnt have to pay it. As a matter of fact, it shouldnt matter at all to him since he is not involved

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

I like eating peaches in the summer on Thursdays when there is a slight mist falling around me.

It's pretty much old news now BigBet...

How was Christmas?

{{{{{{{{{{ YAWN }}}}}}}}}}}}

:+textinb3

i will be adding a couple of names to this list in the very near future that have never been mentioned.........................

good night ladies.

Dante

EOG Veteran

you go pay them a visit.... you say Cmere' whats yous fuckin with me fers... do I gots to take care of businesses with yous??

Timetopay

EOG Master

It's pretty much old news now BigBet...

How was Christmas?

Jimmy any thoughts though as to why Shrink said J wouldnt have a job here if he wasnt paying and hasnt paid TT in forever?

Been stiffed by two mods on the forums. Not worth exposing them.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

i will be adding a couple of names to this list in the very near future that have never been mentioned.........................

good night ladies.

teeaaazzzeee...good to see ya around brother. 91023i2ndw;l

Several stiffs reside here. Funny thing is, we only need to get rid of one: 1starstiff.

Advice to end all the old-maid hand-wringing over "who said who stiffed who:" Don't bet with anonymous posters on an internet forum. Carry on.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Some stiffs who couldn't careless if they stiffed anyone i wouldn't want to spend three seconds with. Some stiff who don't pay up but it bothers them are okay in my book. Some stiffs actually get a kick out of their stiffing talents. Usually pretty big liars also. Most of these stiffs get all kinds of pussy and usually just bang 9's and 10's.

funny how the stiffs don't ever come into these threads...bigbet - let's hope this one gets paid off...and fast.

Is 5star still stiffing the guy from the superbowl bet?

Didn't he win a contest here and pay the guy off from it?

If he paid it off, then good on the guy. But if he still hasn't paid, HOLY SHIT!

Is 5star still stiffing the guy from the superbowl bet?

Didn't he win a contest here and pay the guy off from it?

If he paid it off, then good on the guy. But if he still hasn't paid, HOLY SHIT!

Would this really surprise anyone? 1starstiff will always be a stiff and start useless threads in hope of gaining a monthly income from EOG or some other portal.

Would this really surprise anyone? 1starstiff will always be a stiff and start useless threads in hope of gaining a monthly income from EOG or some other portal.

So he keeps posting, because he wants to be a moderator? :+clueless

So he keeps posting, because he wants to be a moderator? :+clueless

Maybe not a moderator, but a paid poster. It's not like he'd be breaking new ground being both paid poster/stiff here!