WVU/UNC in-game thread

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: WVU/UNC in-game thread

You have Pat White and you punt on 4th and 1 from midfield when UNC hasn't stopped you all game. Solid coaching.

tripp

EOG Master

pat white is a terrible qb, no question about it. i bet on wvu today because of their defense, and they have let me down big time so far. i dont feel confident at all in wvu winning this game because in a shootout i like unc's odds to win. pat white simply isn't a good enough qb to win a high scoring game against this unc team.

i think under in the 2nd half with be a good play though.

WVU

EOG Master

pat white is a terrible qb, no question about it. i bet on wvu today because of their defense, and they have let me down big time so far. i dont feel confident at all in wvu winning this game because in a shootout i like unc's odds to win. pat white simply isn't a good enough qb to win a high scoring game against this unc team.

i think under in the 2nd half with be a good play though.

White has won his share of shootouts in bowl games. They won't let this one get away

im taking unc +2 2nd half...

that last wvu drive was tellin i think...and wv can't stop the run or pass...unc rolls

no raynor,slaton,RR...thier slip is showing

tripp

EOG Master

White has won his share of shootouts in bowl games. They won't let this one get away

i just dont feel confident at all in him to win this game, he truly is a very bad qb. he is fast as hell and that is all you need from him usually in this offense, but i just can't see them keeping up if their defense continues to play poorly. i am never one to freak out about bets or call them over at HT, and I'm not saying this one is, i just don't feel confident in wvu winning. i can usually get a pretty strong read on whether my team will cover or not, even if they're losing. so miss i felt would cover all game, even when they were down 10 in the 4th. here only down 2 at HT i dont feel wvu will cover.

hopefully i am wrong though.

i just dont feel confident at all in him to win this game, he truly is a very bad qb. he is fast as hell and that is all you need from him usually in this offense, but i just can't see them keeping up if their defense continues to play poorly. i am never one to freak out about bets or call them over at HT, and I'm not saying this one is, i just don't feel confident in wvu winning. i can usually get a pretty strong read on whether my team will cover or not, even if they're losing. so miss i felt would cover all game, even when they were down 10 in the 4th. here only down 2 at HT i dont feel wvu will cover.

hopefully i am wrong though.

i think your feeling is right...

unc at +3 now

under is scary, WVU has noone to cover Nicks, and you just know Pat has a few big plays in him...

bol tho guys

that last wv drive that Pat threw a pick on was telling...

they cant score inthe red zone easily...

tripp

EOG Master

what the hell was that? how did he not tackle him? did he just think he didn't make the catch? that's the only thing i can think of..

what a fucking catch though, wow.