NY Reb's Bowl thread

Re: NY Reb's Bowl thread

Whenever I comment on one of nysports' inane posts in my thread, he accuses me of starting it. I guess his original disrespectful post just accidentally stumbled into my thread.

It was absurdly predictable that husker would chime in with chummy agreement. They are the same two idiots who caused me to leave the other site. After I left, they said that I had been kicked off the site. Each person lives in his own imagination, I suppose.

If anyone thinks I am a 'big blowhard' or that I am 'deceiving' anyone in anyway, then I invite you to follow nysports' or huskers' plays, if you can find them anywhere.

I post only for those who want my picks. When no one wants them any longer, I'm outta here. I have no one to please, nothing to convince anyone of, and nothing whatsoever to gain by posting here.

My usual policy is to ignore bashers and their ignorance about anything regarding the truth, but they continue to invite some sort of response, and it seems to entertain the folks.

nysports takes himself way too seriously. He will be his own reward, and to say that he deserves himself is a vast understatement.

slowroller

EOG Member

Reb I've been following your picks for the past few years and respect your picks. Keep up the good work and keep the winners coming.

ssbnorman

EOG Member

Ignore them Reb. We appreciate you, and I can't bet successfully w/o you. Just know, there are a lot of us out here who are very appreciative of your efforts.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

The important thing Reb is to pay no attention the nay sayers they have there own agenda & it is not making $$$ & always remember there are many who sincerely appreciate each & every post you make whether it wins or loses. Keep up the great work:thumbsup

Scooter122 is right, I was off by one, and am only +9* going into Monday, calculating -110 per game. Most of my bought half-points have won, and the losses would have lost anyway.

My record after a 2-0 (+15*) day Monday is:

6-3 (+24*)

If you have a problem with that, ignore the units and just go by wins and losses. All that matters is what's in the offshore accounts anyway, and their checks are good no matter what someone with an agenda thinks of my scoring.

10* plays: 2-1
(Lost TCU by 2 points.)

Tuesday's picks posted sometime Tuesday.

My best to each of you.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

NY Sports....right on Bud!!
I know bullshit and you know what I'm talking about. I don't give a rats ass if
Reb post 7 million winners. It just rattles my cage that someone who is followed
by kiss asses don't have anymore common sense and why this guy keeps jerking.

It's so obvious it silly.....FUN TO Watch!!!!!! It does not take effort to be honest.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Clover: I have followed Rebs threads for over 3 yrs now & without a doubt he is one of if not best cappers in college sports. I take offense being called a kiss ass to anyone.Who cares how many units Reb is + or -? Do you or NY Sports pay for him when he loses? Collect for him when he wins? I didn't think so, so move on & stay out of his threads . Over a month ago you said you would stay out Rebs threads so why don't you be a man of your word & stay out!!! I seriously think you are very jealous of the following Reb has, start your own threads, make winning picks over time & people will start to care about what you say. MOVE ON CLOVER!!!

NY Sports....right on Bud!!
I know bullshit and you know what I'm talking about. I don't give a rats ass if
Reb post 7 million winners. It just rattles my cage that someone who is followed
by kiss asses don't have anymore common sense and why this guy keeps jerking.

It's so obvious it silly.....FUN TO Watch!!!!!! It does not take effort to be honest.
your a mess leaf, go f__k yourself. get a life all you bashers,

stay out of Rebs thread, ya f__K

mofome

Banned

Clover and NY, keep the horse shit out of Rebs threads. If you want to rip someone, do it in the asylum. NY Reb is a great member of this community and we're happy to have him here. Post your plays and views in your threads and stay out of his if you are going to bring in all this nonsense.

End of story.

Gl to everyone tomorrow.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Mo, you are right. I don't like dishonest bastards but I promise to stay out
of his thread. If I or Muleriders ever come back in...BAN US.

Thanks Mo!

mofome

Banned

Mo, you are right. I don't like dishonest bastards but I promise to stay out
of his thread. If I or Muleriders ever come back in...BAN US.

Thanks Mo!

Post your plays, try and help people win in your threads, offer your support, enjoy yourself.

Gl this week.

'EERfan

EOG Enthusiast

Reb,

I have been around the various sites for a few years. I am by no means a decent handicapper. You have helped me and my accounts grow, I appreciate it. I also know WHO the guys here are that REALLY try to help guys like me, ALL Class acts. You are one of them! Ignore that Jacka$$ and Keep plugging away!

Many here that I respect here have already backed you, Micelli, Pags, mariah, Double J, and Hogan. You surround yourself with other winners like that and you are bound to have Haters attack. Jealousy at its finest!

So.....who do ya like today?

sharkbait

EOG Member

good morning reb

I have been watching your picks for over two years and some times i tail you i thank you for your posts. there are a lot of people i check there picks and make my choices in the end . i dont know why people give you a hard time when you make people money . as far as your record i know your very good on 10* but i always make my own picks and wont blame anyone for a bad play. anyway ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PICKS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! bait:cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Don't like much today. Sorry, but better plays are coming.

5* Rice -2.5

I hate the MAAC teams Reb, but this Rice team plays horrible "D" like the MAAC teams, I am on the other side in this one, at least one of us will win. GL on ur action :cheers

bill57

EOG Member

I've been following you around, Reb, for a few years. I hope you don't get too aggravated by those who want to piss you off and disparage you. Keep on posting your picks!

hutch15

EOG Senior Member

Positive living... I am a psychology major and this is one of the most interesting topics I have learned about. I am seriously considering going into a career along these lines. Good for you Reb and Gl tonight...

Positive living... I am a psychology major and this is one of the most interesting topics I have learned about. I am seriously considering going into a career along these lines. Good for you Reb and Gl tonight...
If you are a psychology major and plan to work with other people in any way, definitely check out my blog.

Snot Rocket

EOG Member

Reb, If you truly follow your philosophy, then don't recognize the haters. I believe in your pics and what you are working on. I'd love to talk to you in person.

Cannon

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1829864 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#4 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Chuck Luck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1829864", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1829864 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MY BIGGEST WAGER OF THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON !!!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>LIKE DUCKS AND OVER HERE:cocktail
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reb best of Luck. Also Chuck are you still not counting your losers. What about Oregon St. over. Same old Chucky.

7* Vanderbilt +4

If anyone still has a problem with my method of grading, just go with my 8-3 bowl record so far. It works just as well.

indy007

EOG Enthusiast

Reb...........

Thank you for the plays..........

G/L. and the very best to you and your family this New Year.....

indy

HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all you guys.
Thanks for your support and encouragement.
May 2009 be your best year ever.

ssbnorman

EOG Member

Many thanks Reb for another great year. Happy New Year to you. Are you likely to have a pic on LSU/GT? I have great respect for your knowledge of the SEC. Would welcome your opinion. Thx