You heard it here first: Oregon over Okie State...

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: You heard it here first: Oregon over Okie State...

Shrink how come no check in for the Cal game the other night?

mofome

Banned

there dont be sad guys. somehow oregon wins.

nice win Ken. on to tomorrow for me.

:cheers

Shrink how come no check in for the Cal game the other night?

TTP,

That makes me 4-1 for my last 5 picks...

And thats not including my contest picks...

Lets also point out though that California LOST since that has everything to do with the title of this thread...

Is that better?

I LOST WITH CAL!!!!

In all honesty, I take my losses harder than wins and I often am not up for posting much after losing...

Does that make any sense?

THE SHRINK

I've noticed from the past when Shrink doesn't bring hype to his picks like this one............these are the real winners.

On the other hand when the huge hype comes out those are the losers. I believe it may be done intentionally to sway the bettors to the other side. He has his reasons.........just my opinion.

Just as I predicted.........these are Shrink's real picks that you have to follow. :cheers Not the hyped up ones where he's trying to bait us.

mofome

Banned

TTP,

That makes me 4-1 for the last 5 picks...

Lets also point out though that California LOST since that has everything to do with the title of this thread...

Is that better?

I LOST WITH CAL!!!!

In all honesty, I take my losses harder than wins and I often am not up for posting much after losing...

THE SHRINK

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:+comfort+

mofome

Banned

not for those of us who needed the better team.

2348ji23e

Apple

Banned

Hope you go on a big run mo. Win 13 out of 15 or something like that.

mofome

Banned

Thanks for being a good sport...

I could lose 70 in a row and still be happy for my friends that win. I get upset with the mistakes and stupidity; I take comfort in know my friends win some of the games I lose. If it wasn't for the chance to be happy for others, I would go completely nuts.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP,

That makes me 4-1 for my last 5 picks...

Is that better?

I LOST WITH CAL!!!!

THE SHRINK

Shrink maybe you should reread my one line question.

It wasnt a jab. It was a sincere question.

Cal was your game of the year. A lot of guys here played it big. At half they could have bought out of some or all of it.

Just wondering why for this game you checked in during the game and not the Game of the year when maybe some of these guys it could have helped.

:+clueless

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I've noticed from the past when Shrink doesn't bring hype to his picks like this one............these are the real winners.

On the other hand when the huge hype comes out those are the losers. I believe it may be done intentionally to sway the bettors to the other side. He has his reasons.........just my opinion.
There was a time a couple years back where I felt this way about Kenny (before I actually knew him). Now I can tell you with 100% certainty that Kenny would NEVER intentionally use this forum or anybody for that matter to manipulate a line. Don't get that confused with Kenny getting his hands on a bad piece of info once in a while, which is bound to happen (there are market manipulators out there). I'm not saying Ken will pick X% of winners going forward but if you follow him on his posted plays and get the #s he releases such plays, you will be on the right side of the # over 95% of the time. GL the rest of the bowl season to all. :cheers

There was a time a couple years back where I felt this way about Kenny (before I actually knew him). Now I can tell you with 100% certainty that Kenny would NEVER intentionally use this forum or anybody for that matter to manipulate a line. Don't get that confused with Kenny getting his hands on a bad piece of info once in a while, which is bound to happen (there are market manipulators out there). I'm not saying Ken will pick X% of winners going forward but if you follow him on his posted plays and get the #s he releases such plays, you will be on the right side of the # over 95% of the time. GL the rest of the bowl season to all. :cheers

I also have gotten to know Ray and he is a class act. He is a lot more humble than I am and he is also on the RIGHT side of the game 95% of the time...

You will make money following him blindly if you get the number he releases...

P.S.

Since we arrive at our information from different sources most of the time, if ever we should agree, like last night's Oregon game and the Under, I would suggest to pay particular attention to those games..

Just sayin'

Happy New Year,

THE SHRINK