Re: BetJam "Weekend Warrior" NCAABB Contest....$$.(100.00 postup).$$.....10 DAYS LEFT

PO69

EOG Master
Re: BetJam "Weekend Warrior" NCAABB Contest....$$.(100.00 postup).$$.....10 DAYS LEFT

Where are all of the assholes who talk shit about me??? Of course not in the contest!

I guess that their internet lives dont consist of actually have cash at betjamaica. Hell I will pay someone's entry if they are really have trouble depositing into betjam. They can send the money some other way to me

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

FOR THE LAST TIME, keep your name calling and BULLSHIT out of my contest threads..

Blondie

EOG Master

THIS is the kind of shit that would make people NOT want to play these contests :hangt

5 star bomb

EOG Master

are u fucking kidding me? PO69 starting shit again in these contests.... this has got to stop

ballwonder

EOG Master

are u fucking kidding me? PO69 starting shit again in these contests.... this has got to stop

PO69

EOG Master

Young Buckie, this is hardly starting shit! I am trying to generate some business for you here. No one was responding at all earlier. It couldnt hurt. Hell you would have 2 fewer entries as it is without me.

But I will tell you what, if you really consider this starting shit, then just have betjamaica refund my entry fee. I can see that we will already have problems if you have to act like this with someone trying to get some of the losers to deposit.

Just tell them to refund my entry if you are going to act like this. Of course you can still have the BigDaddy entry

mofome

Banned

Not in the threads PO69, i realize that you are only trying to bait people to enter, but make your own thread to do it man.

Hopefully some more people will step up.