Why is Wilheim such a fucking Nazi???

He deleted my threads and banned me just because I told him off about why he banned a friend of mine just for calling a guy that works for BetPhoenix a cocksucker.....So I told him he shouldn't freak out about losing his sponsor just because one of there employees was insulted in the Rubber Room out of all places....and boom there you go The Nazi fucking banned me!!!

2938u4ji23

Re: Why is Wilheim such a fucking Nazi???

WTF is going on? Threads are apparently vanishing from the RR left & right

:doh1:doh1:doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

Journey you started all this.

If you would have just paid T back. You still at RX and none of this happens.

Amazing the course of events one thing can make happen

ttinco - not playing dumb. really don't know. you can pm mne the answer sir.

Who's left?

I don't read the site, I just see more and more of the old X'ers over here.

There would be a lot more of them here if it wasnt for the fact that thanks to you most of the old "X'ers" assume the EOG is filled with Stiffs, liars, and closet ***gots that have never left their mommies basements.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Why don't you clowns go back to your old site.

None you post games or winners. :+whipping:xmas6

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

if you were running a site would you want the cheap old timers or would you want the new young punk.
give them a few winners and bam they open an account with mommies stolen credit card. sponsors love sites like the rx for doing that

Journeyman

EOG Master

There would be a lot more of them here if it wasnt for the fact that thanks to you most of the old "X'ers" assume the EOG is filled with Stiffs, liars, and closet ***gots that have never left their mommies basements.

That's why EOG is 3 times as busy as it was ayear ago when The General and Dirty were running the show.

Jman-Mofome>> General and Dirty.

You're a nobody poster. How many names have you had over the years?

Bitter loser.

Just a couple, what does a screen name have to do with anything? Better questions is how many times have you touched a woman over the years? Not many would be my guess, since you never leave your mommy's basement.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Just a couple, what does a screen name have to do with anything? Better questions is how many times have you touched a woman over the years? Not many would be my guess, since you never leave your mommy's basement.

I'm gonna cry.

Too bad tears arent acceptable currency for paying gambling debts.

I used to know but I forget

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4Btclf3jWA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4Btclf3jWA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Journeyman

EOG Master

you're a 4 dollar an hour clerk, what a life.

the sharps are out in full force tonight.

Ha ha ha whatever and your a 25 cent a post, stiffing ***got that lives in his mom's basement. Go fuck yourself Gay-man.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I heard TT was promoted to head mod at the rx....but he decided to start posting more at EOG