Mo- psychologically speaking you think this means anything

Timetopay

EOG Master
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1830793 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-29-08, 01:15 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #20 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1830793", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1830793 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Why is Wilheim such a fucking Nazi???
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by NesAdvantage
There would be a lot more of them here if it wasnt for the fact that thanks to you most of the old "X'ers" assume the EOG is filled with Stiffs, liars, and closet ***gots that have never left their mommies basements.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
That's why EOG is 3 times as busy as it was ayear ago when The General and Dirty were running the show.

Jman-Mofome>> General and Dirty.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1. He puts his name first out of all four.

2. He puts his name first then yours

3. If you notice he put General the old head mod first but on your side he put himself.(maybe he doesnt understand still)

4. He basically threw out all the work from guys like Gyno,Blondie,Bucs,and everyone else.

You may need to get a therapist on staff 2348ji23e

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Mo- psychologically speaking you think this means anything

5 star follows TTP around like a lap dog...

mofome

Banned
Re: Mo- psychologically speaking you think this means anything

<table class="tborder" id="post1830793" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 12-29-08, 01:15 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #20 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Journeyman<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1830793", true); </script>
LINESMOVER.COM

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1830793" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Why is Wilheim such a fucking Nazi???
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by NesAdvantage
There would be a lot more of them here if it wasnt for the fact that thanks to you most of the old "X'ers" assume the EOG is filled with Stiffs, liars, and closet ***gots that have never left their mommies basements.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
That's why EOG is 3 times as busy as it was ayear ago when The General and Dirty were running the show.

Jman-Mofome>> General and Dirty.
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

1. He puts his name first out of all four.

2. He puts his name first then yours

3. If you notice he put General the old head mod first but on your side he put himself.(maybe he doesnt understand still)

4. He basically threw out all the work from guys like Gyno,Blondie,Bucs,and everyone else.

You may need to get a therapist on staff 2348ji23e

Jman has been nothing but good to work with personally. When we have talked privately, its always been productive and he has always been humble. As for where he put the names, he can put my name anywhere he wants.
1) Who cares
2) Maybe he thinks he is more valuable to eog than I am. So? Maybe he is.

next, he didnt throw out anyone or their work. he didnt mention some of the others who used to work for eog either.

I know you didn't care for an actual reply to this, but I thought I would throw something your way since I can't ignore my man TTP.

The only thing I want is for things with TT/Jman to be all square and for Jman to have some fun and help keep this site going. He has been a big part of its resurgent traffic and many people cite him as their favorite poster here. You can't please everyone.

Dirty and Pete did a very good job. I'm happy to have the chance to work here and build on what they had established.

:+comfort+