TO THE SHRINK

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated
:doh1I shot my mouth off prematurely, and need to learn to keep it shut. I called this early like a total buffoon, and now I will " eat crow ", rightfully so. You have to be man enough to own up to your mistakes, and I am apologizing in this post!

Re: TO THE SHRINK

dustdevil,

Your apology is accepted...:cheers

I am trying to be helpful on here when posting my bets and OREGON was a big one for me...12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

:doh1I shot my mouth off prematurely, and need to learn to keep it shut. I called this early like a total buffoon, and now I will " eat crow ", rightfully so. You have to be man enough to own up to your mistakes, and I am apologizing in this post!

Would you have apologized if it had still lost?

I understand the frustration, but the game was a 10 point game in the 2nd quarter.

Shrink can't win...there will always be the TTP's to try and make him look bad at every turn.

mofome

Banned

Would you have apologized if it had still lost?

I understand the frustration, but the game was a 10 point game in the 2nd quarter.

Shrink can't win...there will always be the TTP's to try and make him look bad at every turn.

Singling out people is whats bad. Talking about the game is fine, but making it personal is ridiculous.

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Fellas, I ate crow and apologized. Not much more I can say here. The old saying " if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all " comes to mind for me here.

mofome

Banned

Fellas, I ate crow and apologized. Not much more I can say here. The old saying " if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all " comes to mind for me here.

a man don't worry. you will say something else again. you get fired up and don't care. then when you relax you can see things a bit more clearly. You get that rush and shit just comes out. You need to channel that and just talk shit about the game or players, not the people who post here who are doing their best. shit happens.

on to tomorrow. good apology.

My comment about Shrink is that he is well respected and followed. When he opens his mouth most posters will listen. When he throws out an almost guaranteed play everyone will jump on it. Every time he throws out a huge play he won't give out reasons why the play is so "BIG". I understand because he has info that others like us can't get. It is very hard for us little guys to totally trust the plays not knowing why it's so good but we still play it sometimes taking us for a good chunk when it loses. What is needed is some small explanation, without giving up too much info, why this play in your eyes is the right play like most other posters do. This way it helps give us a gauge as to how big we should be playing it.