Who else got Completely fucked on UAB?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who else got Completely fucked on UAB?

Butler is incredibly tough at home. That was an incredible comeback. A friend had Butler I was laughing all first half but that is one good program.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

You scared the Shit out of me :blink:

I thought I won, then you said they didn't cover :devil:

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

UAB ml here.

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1835461 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1835461", true); </SCRIPT>
Head Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1835461 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Who else got Completely fucked on UAB?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Crushing at the break and they cant cover 6

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This was your post above :blink:

mofome

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post1835461" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">mofome<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1835461", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1835461" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Who else got Completely fucked on UAB?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Crushing at the break and they cant cover 6

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

</td></tr></tbody></table>

This was your post above :blink:

i am aware. lost ml though in my par of the night. so, not as bad, but bad.

mofome

Banned

not that it had a real chance, 10 bucks to win about 18K.

:LMAO

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

i am aware. lost ml though in my par of the night. so, not as bad, but bad.

Sorry to hear that.....But when I guy has +6 and you make a post like that.... I almost had a fucking Heart attack :pullhair

mofome

Banned

Sorry to hear that.....But when I guy has +6 and you make a post like that.... I almost had a fucking Heart attack :pullhair

yeah sorry, i get too fired up too quickly. i looked and we were up like 14, then i looked back and we were down 5

i was 2348ji23e

Went to the game. Live in Colorado but home in Indy for the holidays. Couldn't bring myself to take UAB cause of Mike Davis but was pissed I didn't at break. Fuck the 6, I was going to ML it.

Mike Davis lost this game, plain and simple. He is the worst coach I have seen in a long, LONG time. His constant whining and crying to the refs finally earned him a *T*, and distracted his team.

I will post a few pics in a while. Hinkle Fieldhouse is one hell of an arena.

Butler choked several FT's and Vaden nailed a near half courter with 4 ticks left to save your cover.

mofome

Banned

Went to the game. Live in Colorado but home in Indy for the holidays. Couldn't bring myself to take UAB cause of Mike Davis but was pissed I didn't at break. Fuck the 6, I was going to ML it.

Mike Davis lost this game, plain and simple. He is the worst coach I have seen in a long, LONG time. His constant whining and crying to the refs finally earned him a *T*, and distracted his team.

I will post a few pics in a while. Hinkle Fieldhouse is one hell of an arena.

Butler choked several FT's and Vaden nailed a near half courter with 4 ticks left to save your cover.

thank goodness. doesnt matter for me though, i only had uab in a par and thats about to lose. all is lost.

:+comfort+

As promised. Nothing too exciting, but a great place to see a game! They sold the place out for the 1st time in quite a while. 20,000.

WTF! How do I post pics on here?