AFC Playoff In~Game RAVENS vs DOLPHINS

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: AFC Playoff In~Game RAVENS vs DOLPHINS

This is smelling like a 38-3 final score. Im not sure what Miami has shown that would let you believe they can even score one point in the 2nd half.

Journeyman

EOG Master

This is smelling like a 38-3 final score. Im not sure what Miami has shown that would let you believe they can even score one point in the 2nd half.

without the turnover, very little.

it will take a mistake to get back in it.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I didn't like Flacco tossing a few up for grabs like a riverboat gambler, but now that he's in the lead, he may play a more conservative gameplan.

Pk is what I'm seeing and 18 o/u

The O/U is tough because Balt could put up 21 off of Miami opening it up.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

At ravens -.5 its equivalent to Ravens -10.5 for the game.

tripp

EOG Master

watching this game I can't help but to think..does either one of these teams stand a chance against pittsburgh:+clueless

i think not

Tripp, the Ravens have a huge shot. Alot of it will depend on how Big Ben responds after the concussion.

watching this game I can't help but to think..does either one of these teams stand a chance against pittsburgh:+clueless

i think not

seems silly considering pitt was fortunate to beat the ravens last time they played

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp, the Ravens have a huge shot. Alot of it will depend on how Big Ben responds after the concussion.

the offense can not move the ball on miami. without that pick it's a 3 point game right now. all they miami needs is one big play and they're right back into it.

balitmore isn't impressing me at all today to say the least. as i've said, the biggest thing going for balitmore is that it's a very weak field this year. this defense doesn't compare to the 2000 defense that they won the championship with imo and they don't have anyone close to Jamaal Lewis either.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

BTW... Good morning gentlemen! My head is killing me... Damn those Colts

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

How fucking hilarious would it be if SAN DIEGO hosted the Championship game vs Balt!!

BIG conversion

If they get it in the endzone, start the busses