Super Chargers at Pittsburgh, what will the line be?

Journeyman

EOG Master
:+clueless

Chargers played the Steelers pretty tough the first time around and they were a different team then.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Re: Super Chargers at Pittsburgh, what will the line be?

7.5 assuming Ben plays. LT really doesn't matter considering Sproles is a capable backup. Total I'm not sure on. I'm guessing around 43.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Rivers vs Ben is no contest. Rivers the much better QB at this moment.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

SD has to travel cross country on a short week maybe with Pitt having a bye. Pitt's only weakness is the head coach but S/D has a weak head coach too. Pitt -6.5 or less and I'm pounding it.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jan 4 3:31pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Football - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1100.00 to win 1000.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#99cccc><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Football - Pittsburgh Steelers - spread -6? (-110)
for the entire game held on Jan 11 at 4:45pm [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

6.5 is fair. SD has a good team, but without LT (sproles is nowhere close to tomlinson, lets not kid ourselves) it comes down to Rivers and he's not somebody I would want my season depending on. Big Ben > Rivers and that's why Pittsburgh covers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

6.5 is fair. SD has a good team, but without LT (sproles is nowhere close to tomlinson, lets not kid ourselves) it comes down to Rivers and he's not somebody I would want my season depending on. Big Ben > Rivers and that's why Pittsburgh covers.

Sproles is as good as the 2008 version of LT.

I don't know what to think of this line, but I love Ravens ML vs Tenn.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

chargers have some destiny in them so even though i've been a lifelong steelers fan on and off i think i'll go with the chargers to win this game.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

throw the bad weather in there and i'll have to take pittsburgh.

weather could be a deciding factor.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

i thought it would be 7...was disappointed...but...

i jumped on the +6.5...

game should be very close.

chargers defense playing very well right now.

Apple

Banned

I say try and get both sides if ya can. Bet sd and the points and try to end a tease with pitt. This is going to be a close hard fought game.

texansfan

EOG Master

SD has to travel cross country on a short week maybe with Pitt having a bye. Pitt's only weakness is the head coach but S/D has a weak head coach too. Pitt -6.5 or less and I'm pounding it.

I'd consider Big Ben a weakness as well. I think SD caught a break having to play Pitt instead of TN. I don't believe that SD can stop the rushing attack of TN but they have a good chance against the Steelers.

texansfan

EOG Master

I disagree with that statement. Rivers is playing better than Big Ben imo.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Big Ben would have zero chance vs his own D....

Rivers is better IMO.

tripp

EOG Master

Maybe I'm too low on Rivers, but if I'm a defensive player up against Rivers I'm not scared at all. I really don't see Sproles getting anything done vs teh Pittsburgh defense so it's up to him, and that's bad news for SD..

tripp

EOG Master

Tomlin > Turner, and that's not even a close or debatable comparison.

Peteyapple

EOG Veteran

I am getting my money back when the Refs screwed everyone on the last play of this gamel. Pitt should have won 18-10 and now it is Payback time for the Cover. :houra

texansfan

EOG Master

I am getting my money back when the Refs screwed everyone on the last play of this gamel. Pitt should have won 18-10 and now it is Payback time for the Cover. :houra

I missed the money by 2 points in my football league. Each win and cover is worth 2 points. Guess who I had in that game? :hangt