Diogee NBA hoops

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Diogee NBA hoops

Getting crushed by teams shooting lights out and the Nets going 8 minutes without a point.
Chi/Cle under 98 -110 2h...42 ft's and a big lead for Cle.

diogee

Den -7.5 -110 2h...Billups should show up. OKC shooting 61%..sloppy 1h by Den. Should make a run.

diogee

What a frustrating day...Atl blows a 20 pt halftime lead, atl/nj both go on 8 minute scoring droughts...get luck and game goes to ot but neither can do shit, Cle/Bos both shoot 50+%, Utah didn't show up.

NO/Por over 89 -110 2h

diogee

Jazz +2.5 -110 2h...D Will invisible...Millsap shut out...AK will get more looks. Jazz shot 37%...taking them to improve and not get blown out.

diogee

Will figure out this disaster of a record in a bit.

Cats/Bucks over 180.5 -108
NO/Den under 196 -105
Phi/Sa under 187.5 -110
Heat -6 -106
76ers +10 -115

diogee

Wade misses 2 fts in the final 15 seconds to miss the lucky cover...SA/Phi both shoot lights out. Simply 100% frustrated right now...can't catch a break. Have made some horrible plays, had teams consistently shooting 30's if I have them or over, and teams shooting 50's if I'm against them or under. Already graded Denver under as a loss...news hadn't broke of Chandler being suspended when I made the play so it was a wash as is.

YTD
sides 34-27-1 +5.16
totals 26-27-1 -3.29
2h totals 3-11 -6.80
2h sides 8-8 -.65
71-73-2 -5.58 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

On to tomorrow.

diogee

Thanks Chute...don't care much for anything else.

YTD
sides 34-27-1 +5.16
totals 27-27-1 -2.29
2h totals 3-11 -6.80
2h sides 8-8 -.65
72-73-2 -4.58 2938u4ji23

diogee

Thanks Ball...need to build up a little momentum and be more selective.
Going to try only playing my best 3-5 each day until I can find my id for this year.

Early leans:
GS and Den...nothing too strong though. Thinking Den 2h will probably be a better play since they can be sluggish out of the gate and think Indiana fades in the 4th. Den over looks decent but too much value already sucked out of it.

Going to be taking a hard look at NJ, Mia, Mia under, and Tor under when they come out. Hoping for mid 190's for Kings/Nets as well.

diogee

Nets -4 -103
Kings/Nets over 199 -116
Spurs/Heat under 181.5 -108

Still in the air or waiting for line moves/injury news...Mia, Tor under, Tor

diogee

Thanks Mo...hopefully they show up and play.

Tor/Mil under 192 -102
Heat +4 -112

Toronto line is really f*cking with my head. Everyone all over Toronto yet the line continues to rise. Sharps thinking Toronto runs out of gas/emotion down the stretch in this one??? Probably just leave it alone or go with the 1h.

diogee

Thanks Hache.

Was away and unable to get Tor 1h posted. 2348ji23e
Nets -5.5 -110 2h .5 unit....Kev Mart shot out of his mind. Collectively the Kings shot over 50% with the Nets at 41%. Harris invisible so far...NJ had 12 turnovers to 3.

diogee

Bucks -6 -110 2h .5 unit...sticking with my original thinking for Tor 1h that they would fade as the game went on. Started playing with a lot of defensive intensity that faded towards the end of the half as they slowly gave away a 10 pt lead...also see their shooting % dropping towards their norm.

diogee

Bos -9 -110 2h .5 unit...taking a chance that Bos defense won't allow Cha to keep scoring at this rate.

diogee

Okc/Min over 202 -110 1.46 to win 1.33
Cha/Cle under 181 -110 1.46 to win 1.33

ballwonder

EOG Master

Good luck tonight D. Boston has drove me nuts the past few times I wagered on them. Last night they got me for the game......

princemarko

EOG Member

I have the Hornets +4, the Nets -4, and Miami Heat +5 1/2

Utah has Williams with the flu, Boozer out and Kirilienko & Okur slightly injured. Heat are up against the Nuggets without Melo and their forward indicted yesterday on a fatal crash of his friend. Nets...well the Grizzlies suck.

AGENT99

EOG Addicted

i dont know about that total diogee but as i stated in gynos thread i never trust two shit teams to play over the total.

diogee

Thanks Ball...amazing how Boston faded down the stretch and stopped playing D last night.

Thanks Chute...I need to go on one of those sick runs soon. Nothing seems normal to me right now.

Thanks for the info prince...Denver usually plays decent without Melo but abetter than 28% of their offense runs through him so I took the Heat as well.

Heat +6 -112 1.12 to win 1
Det/Por under 177 -107 1.07 to win 1

diogee

i dont know about that total diogee but as i stated in gynos thread i never trust two shit teams to play over the total.
Yeah true that the chances of a shit shooting night are pretty good but neither of these teams play D. I expect to see them running up and down the court shooting up bricks after 10 seconds is off the shot clock.

diogee

Yet another horrid night...bad calls all around.

Cha/Cle under 91.5 -110 2h .5 unit...combined 55% shooting. Both teams should fade a little...Cle should control the game with the big lead.

diogee

Griz/Nets under 97.5 -110 2h...50% shooting. 19fts attempted and 8 of 16 combined 3pts with 97 in 1h. Nets have a dd lead to protect.

diogee

Frustrating is the only word to describe this...everything losing with teams shooting unreal % if I have under or shooting like shit if I have over. Of course my other 3 leans all won.

Okc -4 -110 2h...horrible shooting half. Minn had the shooting half of their life.

diogee

2h for .5 each
Suns -7 -110...Nash and Jrich invisible. Indiana has played b2b high scoring games and should fade a little. Indiana shot 52% to 40%...Pho getting to the line and playing on 5 days rest.

Hornets -1 -110...simply just playing the number. Just don't see them losing by dd to a Utah team that isn't 100%.

diogee

Thanks you cheapseats.

2h wagers are killing me...wanted to take another day off while studying ncaa totals but need to keep on fighting to get this season on the right track.

sides 36-30-1 +3.82
totals 32-30-1 -.35
2h totals 6-11 -4.80
2h sides 10-12 -1.35
84-83-2 -2.68

Atl +5.5 -110
Atl/Orl under 192 -101
Cha/Phi under 91.5 -110

diogee

:lmao: So much for Atl and under...Orl can't miss and Atl can't do anything.

Celts +4.5 -105

diogee

Atl -4 2h
Atl under 98.5 2h

Nothing more than playing the %'s...Orl has huge lead and shooting over 60% while Atl shooting 25%...already 10 2 pters and 30+ ft's

diogee

I don't wanna hear any lip son...The season turns around today!! :+excited-
Just a bit frustrated at some of the unexplainable craziness that has been going on the last couple of weeks. Taking off a week or 2 to clear my head and look into some stuff for ncaa hoops totals.