EARLY NFL DISCUSSION THREAD.. Lines are out for all 4 games, lets discuss who we like..

Apple

Banned
:30 pm NFL Divisional Playoffs <TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>301</TD><TD width=185>Baltimore Ravens</TD><TD align=right width=85> -120</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=45>+130</TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>302</TD><TD width=185>Tennessee Titans</TD><TD align=right width=85>-3 +100</TD><TD align=middle width=85>34?</TD><TD align=right width=45>-150</TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>8:15 pm (FOX) NFL Divisional Playoffs </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>303</TD><TD width=185>Arizona Cardinals</TD><TD align=middle width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>304</TD><TD width=185>Carolina Panthers</TD><TD align=middle width=85 bgColor=#666666>-10</TD><TD align=middle width=85>45?</TD><TD width=45> </TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#800000 height=20><TD width=225>Sunday, January 11, 2009</TD><TD width=75 bgColor=#ffffff>Game/2ndH</TD><TD align=middle width=55>1stH</TD><TD align=middle width=55>1stQ</TD><TD align=middle width=55>2ndQ</TD><TD align=middle width=55>3rdQ</TD><TD align=middle width=55>4thQ</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#003366 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>#</TD><TD width=200>Team Name </TD><TD align=right width=95>Spread </TD><TD align=middle width=95>Total</TD><TD align=middle width=55>MoneyLn</TD><TD align=right width=85>T1 Total </TD><TD align=right width=85>T2 Total </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>1:00 pm </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>305</TD><TD width=185>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD align=middle width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD align=middle width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD width=45 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>306</TD><TD width=185>New York Giants</TD><TD align=middle width=85 bgColor=#666666>-4</TD><TD align=middle width=85 bgColor=#666666>40</TD><TD width=45 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD><TD width=85 bgColor=#666666> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#363636><TD width="100%"><SMALL>4:45 pm (CBS) NFL Divisional Playoffs </SMALL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width="98%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=35>307</TD><TD width=185>San Diego Chargers</TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=middle width=85> </TD><TD align=right width=45>+220</TD><TD width=85> </TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=35>308</TD><TD width=185>Pittsburgh Steelers</TD><TD align=middle width=85>-6</TD><TD align=middle width=85>39?</TD><TD align=right width=45>-260</TD><TD width=85> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Apple

Banned
Re: EARLY NFL DISCUSSION THREAD.. Lines are out for all 4 games, lets discuss who we like..

Anyone else liking over 40 in the Eagles/Giants game?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: EARLY NFL DISCUSSION THREAD.. Lines are out for all 4 games, lets discuss who we like..

G men only favored by 4?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Unless the Chargers pack the same Ref crew on their plane from last nite

Give me Big Ben and comp minus the 6

Apple

Banned

Ravens/Titans Under 34.5?

FINAL SCORE might be 10-6

TN ML
Over Car/AZ
GMen-4

rjt721

EOG Master

Panthers -, Chargers +, Eagles ML.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Baltimore Ravens/Tenn Titans over 34.5

They almost covered this by themselves today....Tenn will score more than the dolphins....Tenn D is better than Miami, but it wasn't really their offense that did the scoring today.

roach23

Banned

gimme all the dogs

Journeyman

EOG Master

Giants are only 4? I just saw 6.

Balto getting 3 is a steal.

The resy look very sharp

ballwonder

EOG Master

God I hate the eagles gyno, I do I really do. But I can see these mf'er's easily go in and hand it to the giants.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

G men -4 and SD +6

Journeyman

EOG Master

Ravens/Titans Under 34.5?

FINAL SCORE might be 10-6

I agree, that game will be very similar to their first game or the Ravens Steelers game a few weeks ago...

very low scoring.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Unless the Chargers pack the same Ref crew on their plane from last nite

Give me Big Ben and comp minus the 6

Step it up on Big Ben, he's a far superior Qb to Rivers at this point in the season.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

tenn tenn over

NYG NYG over

ariz ariz under

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I would need 21 to even CONSIDER betting ZOna.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

AZ +10

Eagles ML

Steelers -6

Apple

Banned

I feel like betting 5 units on Giants Over.. 40.5 now

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Carolina
Eagles
Tenn
Pitt Under

texansfan

EOG Master

Step it up on Big Ben, he's a far superior Qb to Rivers at this point in the season.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Right now, I like the
Ravens +3,
Cards +10,
Giants -4
Steelers -6

Apple

Banned

Rare 3 unit play on Eagles/Giants Over 40.5

GL everyone

texansfan

EOG Master

Steelers going down to SD. I'm going ML on that one. SD is playing better than Pitts right now and Big Ben is awful at QB.

Steelers going down to SD. I'm going ML on that one. SD is playing better than Pitts right now and Big Ben is awful at QB.

SD will not survive the Steelers defense. Great defense wins big football games and the Steelers defense this season is arguably among the best ever assembled.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

SD will not survive the Steelers defense. Great defense wins big football games and the Steelers defense this season is arguably among the best ever assembled.

You went to the 'best ever' card? wow, thats strong.

texansfan

EOG Master

SD will be fine. Sproles will run all over and around them. Big Ben throws 3 int's and leaves the game because he starts crying on the field.

SD will be fine. Sproles will run all over and around them. Big Ben throws 3 int's and leaves the game because he starts crying on the field.
::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Chargers are lucky to have advanced over a Colts' team that clearly outplayed them. 12io4j2w90

You went to the 'best ever' card? wow, thats strong.

I said "among" the best ever and I think their numbers this season would be close to some of the top ten Ds the NFL have produced.

texansfan

EOG Master

Chargers are lucky to have advanced over a Colts' team that clearly outplayed them. 12io4j2w90

You must have watched a different game. SD beat Indy on offense, defense, and special teams. They held Indy to 17 points and made Manning look nothing like an MVP. The better team won the game.

You must have watched a different game. SD beat Indy on offense, defense, and special teams. They held Indy to 17 points and made Manning look nothing like an MVP. The better team won the game.
This opinion coming from someone who thinks that Sproles will run all over the best defense in the league?

Apple

Banned

Wow.. Chargers lost the turnover battle, fumbled on the one, got screwed for 3 points right before the first half and you actually think the Colts outplayed them???

Journeyman was all over the Colts, and even he saw what was so obvious.

the ape

EOG Addicted

steelers minus six will be a big play for me

Wow.. Chargers lost the turnover battle, fumbled on the one, got screwed for 3 points right before the first half and you actually think the Colts outplayed them???

Journeyman was all over the Colts, and even he saw what was so obvious.

I had the Colts as well. They clearly deserved to lose. SD deserved to win for sure, not luck at all.

Overtime in the NFL is always laced with luck.

In regards to winning the coin flip, sure. However had there been a winner in regulation it should have been SD. They were the right winner.

texansfan

EOG Master

Maybe Indy should have played some D in OT.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

zona +10 seems like a gift