What is the best cell phone provider?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
My Sprint/Nextel contract is finally up and I am not going to renew with those losers. Which is the best cell phone service overall? Best price? Good service? Thanks...

PO69

EOG Master
Re: What is the best cell phone provider?

5star with an actual cell phone contract! That is even funnier than this

5 star bomb: 6-23-1, -18.27

He is a documented loser now, day in - day out!

5STAR you know that all you have is a pay-per-minute cell phone

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I have had Verizon for such a long time they were AirTouch when I first started with them. I like them a lot - only thing is IF you are planning on traveling outside USA/Canada/Mexico and want to use your phone in Europe or wherever Verizon has very few phones that can do that - they have some just not as many as GSM carriers who use SIM cards

I had Nextel/Sprint for about 5 years and then went looking for better. I have At&T now and I wish I still had Nextel.:doh1

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

They say Sprint/Nextel has the best internet, web, data services, if that's important to you.

If not, much better deals out there & I'm considering dumping Sprint myself when contract is up......

PO69

EOG Master

I have verizon. Nothing better in my opinion. But then again, I am not 19 years old and need to have texting messages

5star with an actual cell phone contract! That is even funnier than this

5 star bomb: 6-23-1, -18.27

He is a documented loser now, day in - day out!

5STAR you know that all you have is a pay-per-minute cell phone

Man, you beat me to it. How true is the last line? That is great.

Nextel/Sprint is the best for internet. Att for everything else.

ballwonder

EOG Master

5 to be honest my friend has verizon and I think it is great reception in alot of areas, however, I have at+t. Even though I complain alot they do alot for customer service and one thing I cannot complain about is roll over minutes. From my understanding verizon does not let you do that. AT+T does. I recently thought I was billed for having to many rollover minutes at the end of the year which was not the case, AT+T and rollover minutes is the deal.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

hmmm ok well thanks for the responses, im going to shop around tomorrow and see whats the best plan for me

Tuckman

Uh Poster

stay away from tmobile, or at least the behold they have...its by far the worst phone i have ever had...It losses calls almost everytime i am on it, the touch screen dont work 1/2 the time, lets just say the flintstones probably had faster internet service then my phone does...i dont even charge it much anymore, cuz its to fustrating dealing with it, i rather just not use the damn thing

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

I think it al depends on the area where you make most of your calls. I travel from time to time and have both att and Verizon. I have no trouble wih either one but in the Summer i spend quite a bit of time in the Southeast and my verizon doesn't seem to work as well. everywhere else is great and i don't text so wouldn't know anything about that.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

a buddy has been with TMobile for years and his ass bitches about
everthing and I don't recall him yapping much on this situation

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Had verizon for about 15 years, just upgraded my work treo and they gave me at&t. So far so good.

my buddy was telling me Tmobile has best plans?

I like my T-Mobile. Around here, it has the best service.

My BF has Nextel and I swear to Lucifer, I will leave him if he renews his contract. I am sick and tired of that bitch telling me to hold while he is located. He's at his friend John's, skank....now put me through!! :+textinb3

I had all kinds of trouble with Verizon. IMO, they're sweet as pie to you when you're singing up, but they don't give a shit once they have you under contract. I had the same phone for over two years. I renewed my contract without getting a new one. A few months later, the thing stopped working in my house. It wouldn't ring and I had to stand in the front yard to make a call. I knew it was the phone because my sister had just signed up with them and her FREE phone worked in my house. You know what they told me? I wasn't eligable for an upgrade so I had to pay full price...which made NO sense. Then, the bimbo on the phone tried to make me feel better by saying: "Sometimes cell phones just don't work in houses." Really? Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose....also, this would be my ONLY phone....so that's just plain unacceptabe.

With the cancelation fees and cost of a new phone, it was cheaper for me to downgrade that plan and let it run out while starting a new contract with T-Mobile. I haven't had a problem with my service since.