Does it really seem like the McEagles have played in 5 NFC Championship games in 8 years? McNabb phones home during final drive, WTF?

Journeyman

EOG Master
I had to really think back to remember they've been there that many times the past 8 years.

The Eagles are one of those teams that seem to be able to go from really solid to poor with pretty much the same personel...of course McNabb being healthy makes a huge difference.

You still get the feeling these Eagles are just hanging around and somehow have found themselves favored to win the NFC championship now.

McNabb decided to try and call home late in the Eagles win over NY, he was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct... after the game McNabb claimed to be 'checking on his newborns'.

J'man Sports :doh1

texansfan

EOG Master
Re: Does it really seem like the McEagles have played in 5 NFC Championship games in 8 years? McNabb phones home during final drive, WTF?

McNabb can be the first QB ever to throw up in two SB's.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Does it really seem like the McEagles have played in 5 NFC Championship games in 8 years? McNabb phones home during final drive, WTF?

mcnabb is my favorite player in the league. really want him to win a sb

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

McNabb just does not get credit - I'm not sure if the Eagles win the SB he will get credit - this team has zero receivers other than Westbrook - in his whole career he's had one receiver and they went to the SB that year - I think the the Eagles have three other good players besides McNabb - he is the entire team - what a SB Pitt/Philly would be

Journeyman

EOG Master

I liked Troy Aikmen's line after the McNabb 'phone call' penalty...he said something like 'Sometimes, I don't know what he's thinking'

LOL...and of course Buck agreed, basically saying McNabb is a dummy with his antics and comments.

Not knowing the overtime rules may have ended up helping Philly get in....had McNabb known the rule he may have played the OT different, who knows.

The tie did get Phiilly in , along with Oakland winning at TB.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Aikman is one lucky cocksucker ....

the Pack win that coin toss and Troy baby can kiss that HOF gig
goodbye

Him and Namath rank 1A and 1Ba as as far the most overrated qbs
in the HOF

I see Aikman's ass in the HOF and Roger Craig can't sniff and I realize
what a joke that situation is

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I liked Troy Aikmen's line after the McNabb 'phone call' penalty...he said something like 'Sometimes, I don't know what he's thinking'

LOL...and of course Buck agreed, basically saying McNabb is a dummy with his antics and comments.

Not knowing the overtime rules may have ended up helping Philly get in....had McNabb known the rule he may have played the OT different, who knows.

The tie did get Phiilly in , along with Oakland winning at TB.

And Houston beating the Teddy Bears....along with Philly destroying Dallas...