• 6 times per week

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • every day

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: How often do you drink alcohol?

I had a few sips of beer last night at dinner. Or, i'll split one martini with my GF. I'll drink a few sips of alcohol maybe once a month on average.

You could count on one hand the times i've even had a sip of alcohol in the last 6 months.

I was never a big drinker, just socially and on rare occasions.

I had a few sips of beer last night at dinner. Or, i'll split one martini with my GF. I'll drink a few sips of alcohol maybe once a month on average.

You could count on one hand the times i've even had a sip of alcohol in the last 6 months.

I was never a big drinker, just socially and on rare occasions.

Me neither.. Used to smoke a shitload of bud though. Probably still should

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Hardly ever & it's been a long, long time......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Not unless 2 things happen ...

1) the sun rises out of the East

2) the day ends in Y

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

15 years clean and sober thanks to AA and quit cigs 12 years ago.....not braggin or anything but after all these years it still feels good to write this down....."keep the continue"

15 years clean and sober thanks to AA and quit cigs 12 years ago.....not braggin or anything but after all these years it still feels good to write this down....."keep the continue"

good for you :thumbsup.. i quit smoking 8 months ago.. i dont enjoy even the smell now

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

mr sanderson,the longer you go without smokin the more repulsive the smell of it becomes....bought a car off my chain smokin younger bro couple weeks ago and a can of lysol and plenty of fresh air have yet to get 100% rid of the smell of smoke in the car.....glad to hear you have quit the cigs..i learned from AA that i didnt have to quit smokin for 2 or 3 days,weeks,months or years....JUST ONE DAY AT A TIME......'keep the continue'

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hardly anymore...they passed a law down here in Costa Rica where if they stop you and are legally drunk, they confiscate your car and keep it...can't get it back...

texansfan

EOG Master

Hardly anymore...they passed a law down here in Costa Rica where if they stop you and are legally drunk, they confiscate your car and keep it...can't get it back...

Does steak tartar still live there? He would be in trouble if he still does.:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

My buddy is down in Panama...he hardly ever drives....he had a driver when he was here in CR...

mofome

Banned

I bet i drank more alcohol in Miami than most people drink in a year. It was an unhealthy display.

In general I now drink maybe 3-4 beers a week.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Mo, I visited Miami once. It's a fun place. I know how one could get plastered there. I brought back good memories from that place. I'll have to visit again.

On a side note, the strip clubs there are 2nd to none!

ONLY 2 TIMES I EVER DRINK IS.........

by myself or with other people.............

usually 3 or 4 days a week but last semester i stayed home a lot...this semester i think its gonna be tues, thurs, fri, sat!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Your're so wealthy you could just get a driver - this way no one could take your ENZO

mofome

Banned

seymour had beers through the day and it would have been impossible for me to tell if he had anything to drink or not. Hes just relaxed, and smiling, and checking out ladies all day.

Social drinker.........

During the Summer after my softball games.........one beer.

In my bowling league among my friends for beer frame......one per night.

Max 2 times a week but averaging it out for the year probably once every two weeks.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

This guy sold his daughter for a '6 pack' and some beef jerky.
Man accused of selling daughter for cash, beer

Police say father tried to get 14-year-old back after plan fell apart

GREENFIELD, Calif. - Police have arrested a Greenfield man they say arranging to sell his 14-year-old daughter into marriage in exchange for $16,000, 100 cases of beer and several cases of meat.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28629054/