Do The Minnesota Vikings Fix QB Issue Before Next Season?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Do The Minnesota Vikings Fix QB Issue Before Next Season?

surely they don't go into 2009 with gus and t-jack again....

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do The Minnesota Vikings Fix QB Issue Before Next Season?

this is a must.

they have a championship defense...

championship oline and running game...and two horseshit qb's.

free agent qb's:

cassel
collins
garcia
losman
warner

i think arizona goes with leinart next year...

maybe they give kurt warner a shot in minny...

i think childress could be the 1st coach fired next season...so he has to get a qb...unless he is as stupid as he appears

Who are the possibilities. Dont think they have a first round draft pick because of Jared Allen.

tripp

EOG Master

this is a must.

they have a championship defense...

championship oline and running game...and two horseshit qb's.

free agent qb's:

cassel
collins
garcia
losman
warner

i think arizona goes with leinart next year...

maybe they give kurt warner a shot.

i think childress could be the 1st coach fired next season...so he has to get a qb...unless he is as stupid as he appears

cassell was franchise tagged im pretty sure, so he'll be back with the pats next year.

best option is through the draft and his name is mark sanchez. im telling you guys, this guy is going to be very good at the pro level.

texansfan

EOG Master

I still think that McNabb is going to leave Philly regardless of how the season finishes. He could end up in Chicago or Minny imo...

cassel in franchised...at the 23rd spot they arent really in any position to draft a top qb in the draft b/c bradford and stafford arent dropping out of the top 5 w/ the lions, rams, and chiefs sitting in the top 5 with the 49ers at a spot where they could possibly trade up into the top 5...theres too many borderline qb's in this years draft IMO too...sanchez could be dec but im not sold on him...then you have the davis's, harrell's, daniel's, and isn't bomar elidible? who are all possible gems but who knows...

mofome

Banned

Philly gonna pay him 10 mill vs the cap. too funny.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i think mcnabb wins the super bowl then tells philly to get fucked due to the way they treated him in the past.

texansfan

EOG Master

i think mcnabb wins the super bowl then tells philly to get fucked due to the way they treated him in the past.

I don't know about winning the SB but I do agree with the 2nd part...

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

mcnabb won't end up in chitown...

two fold...

smith is backing orton as his qb...and the bears won't spend the money on that position...never have.

texansfan

EOG Master

two fold...

smith is backing orton as his qb...and the bears won't spend the money on that position...never have.

I think Minny is perfect. That team has everything except a QB. (and special teams)

roach23

Banned

I have been hearing Mcnabb doesn't want to be there.

he's been asking for a contract extension. if andy stays, i think mcnabb stays. and andy isn't going anywhere. mcnabb will get his money as well.

roach23

Banned

how can he tell them to fuck off when he's still under contract?

"fuck you philly now trade me to a team that didn't make the playoffs"

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

cassell was franchise tagged im pretty sure, so he'll be back with the pats next year.

best option is through the draft and his name is mark sanchez. im telling you guys, this guy is going to be very good at the pro level.

if you think sanchez is leaving usc early, guess again. he won't be available until the nfl draft in april 2010

texansfan

EOG Master

If Mcnabb requested a trade Philly would let him go.

roach23

Banned

If Mcnabb requested a trade Philly would let him go.

no they wouldn't. not unless they were getting compensation similar to what the jets gave GB for Favre if not better.

I'm not sure what put into your guys head that McNabb is done with Philly...or Philly will just let him go if he asks even though he's still under contract.

texansfan

EOG Master

no they wouldn't. not unless they were getting compensation similar to what the jets gave GB for Favre if not better.

I'm not sure what put into your guys head that McNabb is done with Philly...or Philly will just let him go if he asks even though he's still under contract.

I got info from an inside source. This guy is never wrong about anything.

5 star bomb

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Maybe they should address their secondary first? Absolutely brutal. You don't need a dominating quarterback when u have a dominating defense. Their defense is far from dominating. Yes they have the best front in football. Get great pressure. Still guys are wide open. Fix the secondary. Their is a top of the line cornerback out there that can help. Just need to keep guns, gangs, and strip clubs away from him.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

they have no choice ...

Jackson/ Ferotte .... might at as well tag team vs Alex Smith/ David Klingler

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Am I wrong to think they still had QB issues when Culpepper was there? I think he is the same now, as he was in Minnesota. The difference being, he doesn't have Robert Smith, Randy Moss, and Cris Carter to make him look better than he really is.

Boognish

EOG Enthusiast

two fold...

i heard just the opposite from GM Angelo, there will be another QB coming in competing for the job, it's not Orton's. Whether thats a FA or a roookie remains to be seen.

I thought the Vikes had an ass for a QB. Or should I have said Booty. As in John David Booty. Why not give thie kid a chance? He can't be any worse than what they used this year.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

if you think sanchez is leaving usc early, guess again. he won't be available until the nfl draft in april 2010

heard a report today that sanchez is undecided, i thought he had no inclination of leaving all along so i will have to back away from my statement that he's not leaving. he could very well leave after all.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I thought the Vikes had an ass for a QB. Or should I have said Booty. As in John David Booty. Why not give thie kid a chance? He can't be any worse than what they used this year.

:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

heard a report today that sanchez is undecided, i thought he had no inclination of leaving all along so i will have to back away from my statement that he's not leaving. he could very well leave after all.

big for usc if he stays, and it might be a smart decision on his part. he can go compete for a title and be a top 5 pick next year when his stock is higher. i really believe this kid will be great at the pro level and should be a top 10 pick. he'd have a hard time doing so in his draft though because it is a good one that already has two top 5 qb's in bradford and stafford.

kyhawk

EOG Addicted

I read somewhere Seattle QB might be the man. Hasselbeck backed up Farve so he knows division at least.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Favre going to the Vikes ain't that far of reach as the Pack fans "really don't
give a shit" about his ass anymore