January 13

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran
2* Bradley -3 - ISU has pulled off a couple of upsets this year, but more times than not, ISU has not pulled off the upset. Bradley is a solid team this year, and they should win this game.

2* Memphis -4.5 (got this line last night, at -6 now). Tulsa does have solid center, but Memphis has more depth down low and will have the size advantage at the 4 and should win the battle advantage down low. Memphis also has bigger guards. Memphis just has more talent than Tulsa and if they want it, they shouldn't have a problem covering. I do wish I would've bought the hook on this one though (hopefully it doesn't come into play).

3* Kansas-Kansas State - thinking Kansas should put up at least 80 and Kansas State should be good for 65 to 75.

Best of luck to everyone today :cheers

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran
Re: January 13

Add:

ML Parlay 1 unit to win 1.96 units.

<TABLE class="matchupBox fontsize12" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn></TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CBB</SMALL>[519] BRADLEY</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-155</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn> </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CBB</SMALL>[527] MEMPHIS U</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-250</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=leftColumn> </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CBB</SMALL>[532] UAB</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-600</TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD><TD class=selectCell> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=leftColumn> </TD><TD class=rightColumn><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><SMALL>CBB</SMALL>[538] OLD DOMINION</TD><TD class="selectCell fontNormal txtalignL">-1000</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And because I don't trust UAB

2 units to win 3.02 units (I really like this parlay... wish I had grabbed this with earlier lines, but nothing I can do about that now).

CBB[519] BRADLEY -155

CBB[527] MEMPHIS U -250

CBB[538] OLD DOMINION -1000

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Thanks Blondie!

And also... 2nd parlay pays 3.07 units (too late to edit and not a huge difference, but I like accuracy).

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

2* BYU - TCU o142.5 - TCU games average 126ish (and that's with a recent series of above average games). But what has been proven is that TCU will play toward the higher scoring paces of other teams - see games against College of Charleston and Texas Tech. I see BYU scoring about 80 and TCU hitting 65-70ish.

approveme

EOG Addicted

gl today goon !

I like the memphis/UAB ML's

Only problem for me is that I had tulsa as a semi-sleeper early on, but when I watched more of them I realized they were decent but dont think enough scoring on the team to beat memphis. We will see though... all depends on jordan getting hot

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

gl today goon !

I like the memphis/UAB ML's

Only problem for me is that I had tulsa as a semi-sleeper early on, but when I watched more of them I realized they were decent but dont think enough scoring on the team to beat memphis. We will see though... all depends on jordan getting hot

Thanks, approve. Jordan is definitely a difference maker for Tulsa. I figure between Tags, Dozier, and big P H-N, Memphis should be able to handle him... and maybe even get him in some foul trouble.

approveme

EOG Addicted

Thanks, approve. Jordan is definitely a difference maker for Tulsa. I figure between Tags, Dozier, and big P H-N, Memphis should be able to handle him... and maybe even get him in some foul trouble.

yea. he didn't do a damn thing against BYU.. memphis more size/length here

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Like some of the write-ups I've seen on the N. Ill-Ball State game on this forum, and so I looked into it a little more myself.

1 unit to win .97 units Parlay: N. Ill +6 (bought 1/2) and BYU -1300
0.5 unit to win 1.15 units: N. Ill +200 and BYU -1300

And add one more ML parlay:

0.1 unit to win 1.36
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 04:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[519] BRADLEY -155</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 04:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[523] NO ILLINOIS +200</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 04:30 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[527] MEMPHIS U -265</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 05:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[532] UAB -600</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 05:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[534] EVANSVILLE -175</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 06:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[538] OLD DOMINION -1100</TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>01/13/2009 @ 07:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CBB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[540] BYU -1300</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Thanks natti! Hope it hits for you (and for me :+textinb3). In terms of risk/reward, that may be my favorite parlay that I've played this year.

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Bah... wasn't thinking. Should've been all over Georgia State 2H +7 as a hedge on 2 of my parlays... that would also have given me a great middle. Not to hedge the full amount, but at least a partial. 2348ji23e

approveme

EOG Addicted

Would've cashed... but you would've had to watch UAB trail most of the game and Memphis need a buzzer beater to win...

Not exactly how I wanted/expected it to go down... but I'll take it.

Yea I guess it was a decent lay off, but it still sucks lol. Now I see my other lean which was UK winning by 10

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

You're winning what you play, and you're winning the other things you're considering playing. Nothing wrong with being a little conservative. What's important is a. you're winning what you play and b. you're capping the games correctly (including the ones you don't play). Nice hit on FSU today. :cheers

approveme

EOG Addicted

thanks, you looking at tomorrow ? I think there are some possible gems... gonna look into later on i think

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Already on Baylor -1 for 3 units (against Texas A&M) and Wake -4 for 3 units (against BC). Really like Michigan State against Penn State. Line is MSU -5. Not sure if I'll play the line at all or just hit them hard on ML parlays. Leaning Arkansas +2.5 @ Mississippi... but not sure after the Ark's bomb against Miss St. Bookmaker already has totals up tonight (which is pretty unusual from what I've seen in the past), but I'm tired, and probably won't make any decisions on them until tomorrow. Nice sized card tomorrow. Have to be some good plays in there.