Raiders Expected To Take Look At Texas Tech WR Crabtree

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> Michael Crabtree - WR - Player </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyCopy>The Raiders are expected to take a "long look" at Texas Tech WR Michael Crabtree if he is available with the No. 6 overall pick.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=vaLink>The Sacramento Bee admits Al Davis will need to see Crabtree run a good 40 time, but the third-year sophomore would fit perfectly in Oakland. He has vertical skills the Raiders need to capitalize on JaMarcus Russell's big arm.
Jan. 13 www.oaklandraiders.ws </TD></TR><TR><TD class=vaLink> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=vaLink>Source: Sacramento Bee</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Raiders Expected To Take Look At Texas Tech WR Crabtree

Nope they get a WR Micelli...The Oline played well down the stretch and they have to get Jamarcus a threat. AL loves wr's..

I say they Kidnapp Crabtree or go after Boldin or TO...

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Nope they get a WR Micelli...The Oline played well down the stretch and they have to get Jamarcus a threat. AL loves wr's..

I say they Kidnapp Crabtree or go after Boldin or TO...
havnt seen jt around

The Raiders BETTER take Crabtree if available!! I will be furious if they don't@!