Michael J Fox ... sad

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
This guy is rotting away and ya see real scum bags walking around with their health and have to wonder ....

Fox is a great family man ... wonderful talent

My God .. watching him now is sad as shit

God has plans for all of us ... not sure if this plan with Michael makes a
lot of sense

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Michael J Fox ... sad

good point ZZ .... and your GOLFING PARTNER MR CHENEY SAYS:

"FUCK OFF ZZ ... JUST PUTT THE DAMN BALL .."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

really?

what is wrong with this thread?

the damn guy is dying a slow death ... go watch him in action these days

I guess if feeling sorry for a good man is a bad thread than this one sucks indeed

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

still waiting for Biggamer to answer why this thread is wrong

Fox should make all of us appreciate what we have ... we all bitch about
shit that is petty when folks are in cancer wards, underneath bridges,
no arms or legs, etc

LIFE IS SHORT .... WATCH MICHAEL IN A RECENT INTERVIEW AND THEN
GO TELL SOMEONE SPECIAL IN YOUR LIFE "THANKS" BEFORE ITS TOO FUCKIN
LATE

biggamer3

EOG Master

really?

what is wrong with this thread?

the damn guy is dying a slow death ... go watch him in action these days

I guess if feeling sorry for a good man is a bad thread than this one sucks indeed

Well not to sound condescending to the man, but you are questioning your belief in God because someone you never met is sick and "seems" to be a family man?

I wish Michael J Fox the best but man, go check out Sloan Kettering like i do and see the little 5 year olds suffering and then you wont feel to bad for someone you never met before.

PS i was alluding more to the dozen other shit threads you started

[5 years old, or 40......somethings you just question......whyquote=biggamer3;1880225]Well not to sound condescending to the man, but you are questioning your belief in God because someone you never met is sick and "seems" to be a family man?

I wish Michael J Fox the best but man, go check out Sloan Kettering like i do and see the little 5 year olds suffering and then you wont feel to bad for someone you never met before.

PS i was alluding more to the dozen other shit threads you started[/quote]

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Biggamer ....

I guess REALITY sucks as I dont go to Church anymore with this country having shithead leaders yapping how "God told me to invade Iraq"

Sorry ... I admire Carlin and Maher for what they state

You have your beliefs ... I have mine

Ya dont' like this thread? Pass and move on senor

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"Rush" not only ...

Laura Bush attacked Michael

FUCK EM ....disgusting is the best word that describes what they did to Michael and he was so classy in his response

biggamer3

EOG Master

Biggamer ....

I guess REALITY sucks as I dont go to Church anymore with this country having shithead leaders yapping how "God told me to invade Iraq"

Sorry ... I admire Carlin and Maher for what they state

You have your beliefs ... I have mine

Ya dont' like this thread? Pass and move on senor

Ya i was a bit harsh to you calling you the worst poster and all, but i havent seen you post much in the past year and maybe i gotta give you a chance.

though i couldnt stand Carlin whenever he took a shit on religions (very often) some of his stuff was comedy gold though. Only some most of his religion stuff was dumb ignorant i am smarter than you stuff.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MeSSwKffj9o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Those back to the future movies are fucking awesome!
The first was classic...............I could have done without the others. As to the tv show, even though his character , Alex P. Keaton was a staunch Republican stooge, you still had to like him and the way his lil brother mimicked his every action. He was the kind of Republican that deep down you knew he had a heart and was actually nice, unlike most of today's versions.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Biggamer:

doesnt matter to me .... your comments only took ya out of my will that I am
updating as we speak

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I have my MOFOME LANE KIFFIN DILDO that he mailed out "hoping to convert me"

Never have used it .... just got it back from ZZ Cream "a tad bit worn" but
still with market value if interested

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Between Teen Wolf, Back to the Future, and Family Ties, Michael J Fox is one of my favorite actors even though all I seem to see him do now is talk about stem cell research.

I always thought it was awesome that he married his TV girlfriend from Family Ties....and it is awesome how she has stuck by him throughout the years.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

Between Teen Wolf, Back to the Future, and Family Ties, Michael J Fox is one of my favorite actors even though all I seem to see him do now is talk about stem cell research.

I always thought it was awesome that he married his TV girlfriend from Family Ties....and it is awesome how she has stuck by him throughout the years.

:cheers

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

watching all the back to the futures now.i went and saw every one of those at the theater when i was growing up.my favorite is the second one.

I enjoyed him as an actor in Family Ties and his Back to the Future movies. When he acts he has that pocket full of energy..........spunk.

One thing we both had in common was..........in the 80's he owned a 1984 Nissan 50th Anniversary 300zx Turbo which to this day I'm still the original owner.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i used to love those 300zx's.in the mid 90's i had my choice of two cars i loved in the 80's which was either a 300zx or an iroc-z28 and i got the z28.i still see a few of those older 300zx's sometimes and i still think they are sharp good looking cars.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I took my 91 300ZX to 165 mph once.....thought I was gonna die.....never even hit 140 before or after....once I hit 145, I decided to go for the gusto...looking back, glad i didn't die.

I took my 91 300ZX to 165 mph once.....thought I was gonna die.....never even hit 140 before or after....once I hit 145, I decided to go for the gusto...looking back, glad i didn't die.

My 300zx is governed at 135mph. The car shuts down for about 3 sec if you go past the limit. I hit it twice to that speed but unfortunately I can't go any faster. The car is heavily modified but never took off the speed limiter.

Wade

EOG Master

just saw michael j fox on jimmy fallon. fox shouldn't even be on tv. he's in bad shape.

Wade

EOG Master

michael j fox is playing golf on nbc in the pro-am. he looks really bad. he can barely walk.