NFL 'Who Am I' clues that eventually lead to the answer.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: NFL 'Who Am I' clues that eventually lead to the answer.

The 250lbs threw me off. Had me thinking defensive players and offensive linemen.

munson15

I want winners...

I agree, that was a good one, sorry I had my head buried in work here. Still catching up from my time off. Nice work, Jman.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Also tried to throw you guys off with the weight clue :)

munson15

I want winners...

Loved the way he set that up, there was no way to google an answer, you had to reason it out.:cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Loved the way he set that up, there was no way to google an answer, you had to reason it out.:cheers
I felt good about my Merlin Olsen answer until I read the Big 8 clue.:doh1

felonee

EOG Veteran

I went to John Marshall Law School with Kellen Winslow...he wasn't in my section though. Let's put it this way...the dude stood out in the hallway.....I just googled it for this post.... and there are competing internet stories about where he went...

"Not many NFL players can claim offspring that went on to be better than average pro players. Once I met Hall Of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow after he spoke at a benefit dinner for the local high school. He was studying law at the John Marshall Law School after his football career was over and a local JMLS student talked him into speaking to our group. Winslow was awesome, a true gentleman and a class act. Inspiring. Too bad his kid did not inherit the good DNA. "

vs.

"Kellen Winslow earned a bachelor?s degree in educational studies, from the University of Missouri, Columbia, and a Juris Doctorate, from the University of San Diego School of Law."

Maybe he got traded.....Juris Doctorate is your law degree.