You need a QB, Stafford or Sanchez?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: You need a QB, Stafford or Sanchez?

tough call. i think both will have extremely successful careers and wouldn't be surprised at all if they each won an MVP or led their team to the Super Bowl at some time in their careers. both are phenomenal prospects with all the tools in the world to be successful. i would honestly take either one over half the guys that are currently starting in the NFL.

gun to my head i'm taking sanchez though

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

depends on the system ....

folks were arguing Peyton or Leaf ... remember that?

Think how the Colts would have really kicked ass with Leaf in charge !!!

texansfan

EOG Master

I'll go with Stafford. Leinart looked awesome in college but maybe it's just USC has way more talent than everyone else...

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

If Sanchez ever wins a SB as a starting QB or makes a Pro Bowl in the NFL, I will give the person who bumps this thread 1st 5k.:+cool-1+

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Give me Stafford every day of the week.

maybe 4 days out of the week, but not all 7 days. in other words, you're making it seem like slam dunk case, but it's not. the nfl scouts will go back and forth on these guys, but just with the eyeball test, sanchez looks like more of a bonafide future all-pro because he looks more fluid and natural throwing the ball than stafford. just my opinion

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Id take Bradford over either of them. If their ever was a guy who needed another year in college id say it would be Sanchez. Tripp has them both winning NFL MVP's and superbowls. :+textinb3

maybe 4 days out of the week, but not all 7 days. in other words, you're making it seem like slam dunk case, but it's not. the nfl scouts will go back and forth on these guys, but just with the eyeball test, sanchez looks like more of a bonafide future all-pro because he looks more fluid and natural throwing the ball than stafford. just my opinion

or doesnt force a lot of balls and make a lot of bad decisions

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

tough call. i think both will have extremely successful careers and wouldn't be surprised at all if they each won an MVP or led their team to the Super Bowl at some time in their careers. both are phenomenal prospects with all the tools in the world to be successful. i would honestly take either one over half the guys that are currently starting in the NFL.

gun to my head i'm taking sanchez though

just like ryan leaf and peyton manning, right? just like vince young and matt leinart, right?

everyone looks like a fricken all pro future guy when they get drafted in the 1st round. 60% of their qbs drafted in the 1st round are out of the league in 3 yrs it seems.

odds are heavily in favor of one of them being a bust. i believe that one will be stafford. he's a pussy who will fold under the pressure. plus his head is too large physically, and his cheeks too fat. he looks odd.

tripp

EOG Master

just like ryan leaf and peyton manning, right? just like vince young and matt leinart, right?

everyone looks like a fricken all pro future guy when they get drafted in the 1st round. 60% of their qbs drafted in the 1st round are out of the league in 3 yrs it seems.

odds are heavily in favor of one of them being a bust. i believe that one will be stafford. he's a pussy who will fold under the pressure. plus his head is too large physically, and his cheeks too fat. he looks odd.

peyton manning is the best qb of all time, so not sure why you used him as an example. ryan leaf had all the talent in the world and all the tools, just never had the work ethic or the passion. vince young should have never been a first round pick, and he's someone i wouldn't of taken in the 5th round. he's just like jamarcus russell and those two are two of the worst top 5 picks of all time. brady quinn should have been the pick that year and quinn will be great. leinart is not as good as palmer or sanchez as former usc QB's, but he still has the talent to be successful in the NFL. he needs to improve his work ethic though from what i hear. it's also tough to make it as a lefty. tim tebow will do nothing at the next level, although i feel he will slip up in drafts and be taken way too early.

sanchez and stafford are incredibly talented and both should be pro bowlers. they are already probably top 20 qb's in the NFL in my opinion. I would have them starting for at least half the teams in the NFL and i would be incredibly happy to see either starting for my jets next year.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

peyton manning is the best qb of all time, so not sure why you used him as an example. ryan leaf had all the talent in the world and all the tools, just never had the work ethic or the passion. vince young should have never been a first round pick, and he's someone i wouldn't of taken in the 5th round. he's just like jamarcus russell and those two are two of the worst top 5 picks of all time. brady quinn should have been the pick that year and quinn will be great. leinart is not as good as palmer or sanchez as former usc QB's, but he still has the talent to be successful in the NFL. he needs to improve his work ethic though from what i hear. it's also tough to make it as a lefty. tim tebow will do nothing at the next level, although i feel he will slip up in drafts and be taken way too early.

sanchez and stafford are incredibly talented and both should be pro bowlers. they are already probably top 20 qb's in the NFL in my opinion. I would have them starting for at least half the teams in the NFL and i would be incredibly happy to see either starting for my jets next year.

i was just showing that whenever you have 2 qb's who are both vying for the top pick, one usually ends up good and the other ends up a bust, ala manning being very good and leaf horse shit.

railbird

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185093 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>09-15-2004, 06:17 AM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Railbird <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185093", true); </SCRIPT>
Two Star General
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Oct 2000

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185093> Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>2 top 10 teams in Nation, on Fox Sports West Friday Night. Coach Rollo vs Bob Johnson, 2 top teams in OC. Temas hate each other. Bob is the only one in the area who can out recruit Rollinson. Lineart and Grotegood were suppose to go to Fountain Valley not Mater Dei.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Railbird</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post185102 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #2 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 06:56 AM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>So Cal Baseball <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185102", true); </SCRIPT>
Lieutenant
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2004

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185102> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Rail, if this was an actual line I'd take the points.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>So Cal Baseball</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to So Cal Baseball</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by So Cal Baseball</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185157 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #3 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 12:06 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>World Runner <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185157", true); </SCRIPT>
Captain
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Mar 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185157> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Railbird... Bring that team to West Des Moines Iowa and play Valley. Sure...you'll probably win...but it'll be fun anyway.

You can coach the California kids and I'll coach the Des Moines kids.

If you can stop the run you got us beat... But if not...you're going to lose by 30+
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>World Runner</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to World Runner</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by World Runner</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185165 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #4 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 12:19 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>chris@thegreek <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185165", true); </SCRIPT>
Captain
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Aug 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185165> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Bring them to Dade County,

DeSalle would be lucky to get a 5 GM winning streak if they played in Dade County
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>chris@thegreek</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to chris@thegreek</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by chris@thegreek</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185228 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #5 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 01:51 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Cobramoon <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185228", true); </SCRIPT>
Sergeant
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Feb 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185228> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>
Railbird

Does Sanchez deserve the hype? Is he the next Rob Johnson, Bret Johnson, or Carson Palmer? Or is he actually any good

Personally, I'm big on Leinhart-- he puts the ball where it needs to be, and he's cool under fire. Like his chances in the NFL, and I'll be curious what happens with JD Booty if/when he gets his shot...

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Cobramoon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Cobramoon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Cobramoon</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185298 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #6 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 03:48 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Tiger baseball <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185298", true); </SCRIPT>
Corporal
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Mar 2004

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185298> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally posted by: chris@olympic
Bring them to Dade County,

DeSalle would be lucky to get a 5 GM winning streak if they played in Dade County </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LMAO

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Tiger baseball</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Tiger baseball</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Tiger baseball</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185306 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #7 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 03:55 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Louis Cypher <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185306", true); </SCRIPT>
Five Star General
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2001

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185306> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Rail~

Are you going to the game on Thursday night??? @ CSF!!

I'm a good friend of Dave Money's (Mater Dei's offensive coordinator) El Modena Alum... Eight of Dave?s quarterbacks have gone on to the college ranks - Danny O?Neil at Oregon, Bill Blanton at San Diego, John Flynn at the Air Force Academy, Nick Stremick at Oregon State, John Leonard at University of Cincinnati, Scott Lukash at Villinova, Colt Brennan at Colorado and Matt Leinart at USC.

P.S. THE GAME IS THURSDAY NIGHT!!

LC

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Louis Cypher</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Louis Cypher</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Louis Cypher</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185370 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #8 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 04:50 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>So Cal Baseball <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185370", true); </SCRIPT>
Lieutenant

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185370> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>WR, as a former Iowa resident and HS football observer (and player) and now a CA watcher I have to tell you... it would be no contest. Obviously I haven't seen a school like WDV in a while, but one thing is for sure, the ponies they breed out here are simply men amongst boys. Schools like Mission Viejo, Mater Dei, LB Poly, De La Salle, etc. get the cream of the crop to go to their schools (not unlike college recruiting). The best athletes in the country are there. Mission Viejo could probably beat WDV by 70 points if they wanted to. But they'd probably call off the dogs in the 2nd quarter and squeak out a 55-0 thriller. However, if you coached them maybe they'd prove me wrong, I'd certainly be rooting for you.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>So Cal Baseball</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to So Cal Baseball</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by So Cal Baseball</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185376 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #9 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 04:57 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>World Runner <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185376", true); </SCRIPT>
Captain
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Mar 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185376> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Honestly I was kidding. I know our kids aren't Cal, Fla, Tex, or even Pen.

We'd lose. WDMV is the best we have to offer and that wouldn't cut it against those powerhouses... Not this year anyway.

I know the other day you asked me about Dowling... Wanted to let you know that Valley absolutely clobbered them. I've watched every one of Valleys games on TV this year. Very sharp team...they're a shoe-in for the title again. As always...they have an unstoppable running game.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>World Runner</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to World Runner</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by World Runner</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post185397 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #10 (permalink)
09-15-2004, 05:14 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>So Cal Baseball <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_185397", true); </SCRIPT>
Lieutenant

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_185397> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Yeah, I check out our old newspaper back home online (The Sioux City Journal). They hyped up Valley and I think they said they beat SCWest by a bunch (???). Do they have SC Heelan on their regular season schedule? Back in my days we didn't have this District crap, we had conferences (mine was the Maple Valley Conference). When I was in school the big time guy was Todd Berkenpas... do you remember him, played B-Ball against him.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186213 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #11 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 03:44 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Louis Cypher <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186213", true); </SCRIPT>
Five Star General
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2001

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186213> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>RAIL!!!

Once again, are you going tonight??

LC
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Louis Cypher</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Louis Cypher</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Louis Cypher</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186232 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #12 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 03:58 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Railbird <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186232", true); </SCRIPT>
Two Star General

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186232> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>yes, rooting for diablos.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Railbird</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186242 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #13 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 04:05 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Railbird <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186242", true); </SCRIPT>
Two Star General

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186242> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Maybe going with a guy you may know. Rick Milke former OCN sports anchor.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Railbird</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Railbird</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186244 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #14 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 04:06 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>jjgold <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186244", true); </SCRIPT>
Five Star General
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jan 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186244> RE: Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Good luck
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>jjgold</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by jjgold</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186372 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #15 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 06:17 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>PATTON <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186372", true); </SCRIPT>
Sergeant
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2001

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186372> RE: Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Rail,

What about the Bergen Catholic/Don Bosco matchup? Or is that too far east for you?

DB is probably favored, and Ridgewood had a HUGE upset over BC last week. Not certain of the line, though.

If you can't help, my nephew will come through.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>PATTON</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to PATTON</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by PATTON</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186674 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #16 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 10:48 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Cobramoon <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186674", true); </SCRIPT>
Sergeant
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Feb 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186674> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>
Game is tonight, not Thursday? Is it still on foxsportswest? anyone know what time?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Cobramoon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Cobramoon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Cobramoon</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186695 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #17 (permalink)
09-16-2004, 10:58 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>chris@thegreek <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186695", true); </SCRIPT>
Captain
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Aug 2002

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186695> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Bosco lost top players , should be a good gm
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>chris@thegreek</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to chris@thegreek</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by chris@thegreek</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder id=post186968 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #18 (permalink)
09-17-2004, 06:33 AM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Railbird <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_186968", true); </SCRIPT>
Two Star General

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_186968> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>Mission Viejo 14
Mater Dei 7

Cobra,

Sanchez reminds me of Elway, great feet, great arm. For sure better than Lineart

<TABLE class=tborder id=post199230 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat> #19 (permalink)
10-02-2004, 06:56 AM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Railbird <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_199230", true); </SCRIPT>
Two Star General

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_199230> RE:Mission Viejo -5.5 over Mater Dei
<HR style="COLOR: #d6d8db" SIZE=1>another sharp line.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

railbird

EOG Master

Notice post 18, this when MArk Sanchez was in high school at Mission Viejo

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

That is one bold statement Tripp. I would ask you if you are old enough to have watched Montana? Not clips of Montana but the real Joe Montana.

tripp

EOG Master

I saw a bit of his career Eufuego, but I was pretty young. I have seen many clips and tapes of some of his big games, know his stats and everything, but someone that watched his whole career would certainly know him better than me.

It does make me a bit biased because I have seen Peyton Manning's whole career, but he just wows me every time I see him and he has put up some of the most ridiculous stats of all time. Out of everything I have seen, and that is all I can go off of, Peyton Manning is the greatest I have ever seen.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I saw a bit of his career Eufuego, but I was pretty young. I have seen many clips and tapes of some of his big games, know his stats and everything, but someone that watched his whole career would certainly know him better than me.

It does make me a bit biased because I have seen Peyton Manning's whole career, but he just wows me every time I see him and he has put up some of the most ridiculous stats of all time. Out of everything I have seen, and that is all I can go off of, Peyton Manning is the greatest I have ever seen.

Fair enough. I love Manning as well and think he's had a great career as of right now but I can't put him above Montana. Montana was special man. He was the Michael Jordan of the NFL and couldn't be stopped by anyone. It also didn't hurt that he had the greatest WR of all time either.

I honestly think I'd put Brady above Manning as well but that's pretty close also.

Apple

Banned

I dont understand the love for Sanchez.. I think he'll be a major bust in the NFL

railbird

EOG Master

Peyton Manning is the best post season fade of all time, also he was 0-4 vs Gators. Most overrated athlete ever.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="post2108886" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">04-23-09, 12:23 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #26 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> railbird <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2108886", true); </script>
EOG Addicted

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2108886" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: You need a QB, Stafford or Sanchez?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Peyton Manning is the best post season fade of all time, also he was 0-4 vs Gators. Most overrated athlete ever.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

YEAH .... HOFer who has a Super Bowl title and will own most Career qb stats ...

If he is "over rated" lets try on the following:

try fuckin Joe Namath:

NOT ONE SEASON OVER 53% COMPLT

MORE CAREER PICKS THAN TDS .....

NAMATH BEING IN THE HOF IS A JOKE ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hogan ...

agree 1000%

Too bad Millen wasn't running the show in Detroit so they could fuck up
another draft and dump $60 mill on Stafford as the #1 OA pick