Was it just me or

bjluenberger

EOG Senior Member
does it feel like everyone got their asses pounded tonight?? Fuck you tenn chatt.....and boise.....and wisc...... and santa clara.....and clev st......and st. mary's....and really fuck you s.bama getting beat by 20+ when your a doule digit fav...fuck you

would like to give a little thanks to
UNC
Murray St
Ark. LR
Ga. Southern

but thats it.......

Last edited:

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Was it just me or

Have around 4 or 5 bad beats today with none the other way. :hangt Still a decent day but fuck. 2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

good day here. got a little luck with wisky/minnesota over, but also got a bad loss with st marys because they should have won that game by over 40 easily. that's the problem with laying huge chalk though, teams don't care at the end and you can't blame them.

need ucla to hold on for a very good night

diogee

diogee never loses
Had lost 3 days straight and had probably my worst day ever yesterday...dropping around 12 units with no big plays. :hangt Worst 3 day streak ever...I seriously didn't even know if I wanted to continue this stuff or just withdraw and walk away. That is how brutal it was...I am laid off for the week-end and losing that much really hit home.

mofome

Banned

walking away is :nono

the best of the best have streaks like that and worse. it dont feel good, but we fight on!

diogee

walking away is :nono

the best of the best have streaks like that and worse. it dont feel good, but we fight on!
Yeah true...I was just kidding myself I guess. I'm addicted to this shit. Just no worse feeling in the world than logging into your accounts and seeing you had lost enough in 3 days to pay your rent for a month. Sickening....made me want to crawl into a hole and not come out for a week.

The only one that got me was E Kentucky, which kept me from hitting my parlay as well. So a pretty good day for me. You guys will get it back:thumbsup

CBB has been bad to Hogan also.....not fun. Has the 3 point line made that much of a difference? :+clueless