Eagles Cardinals, lets talk about it......

Apple

Banned
Re: Eagles Cardinals, lets talk about it......

So, by your theory, Baltimore shouldn't even play the game because they have lost to Pitt twice this year.

Again, what does the regular season have to do with the playoffs? NE went 16-0 so they should have given them the title then.

Dont put words in my mouth.. Regular season has a lot to do it, EAGLES destroyed the Cards in the reg season..

2 games vs 16 games.. why not look into the reg season?

texansfan

EOG Master

Dont put words in my mouth.. Regular season has a lot to do it, EAGLES destroyed the Cards in the reg season..

2 games vs 16 games.. why not look into the reg season?

Why? If you can tell me what is has to do with the playoffs other than where you are seeded I'll listen. This isn't the same Ari team that played during the regular season. That team did nothing but throw the ball. Look at their stats from the two playoffs games and tell me how many times they ran the ball compated to how many they threw it.

It might surprise you...

Did you see my stat on the team with the best overall defense left in the playoffs?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Funny, I read on this board how Ari didn't have a chance against Car, none. There were a few but not many.

Like I have said, Philly can win this game, but saying Ari has no chance is ridiculous.

They don't even have to win the game to cover.

Apple

Banned

ATL's pass offense >>>> Philly pass offense

Wrong my friend.. Philly has a great pass offense in fact PHILLY has the 6th ranked pass offense..

ATL on the other hand, has the 14th ranked pass offense..

EAGLES going to blitz the shit out of slow WARNER.. GL guys, you gonna need it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The teams who've knocked off the previous Super Bowl Champ are 0-12 the following week.

Apple

Banned

Funny, I read on this board how Ari didn't have a chance against Car, none. There were a few but not many.

Like I have said, Philly can win this game, but saying Ari has no chance is ridiculous.

That was one game, no one knew Carolina was going to beat themselves and one man would have six turnovers.. Just one game.. One game doesn't mean much..

Apple

Banned

Why? If you can tell me what is has to do with the playoffs other than where you are seeded I'll listen. This isn't the same Ari team that played during the regular season. That team did nothing but throw the ball. Look at their stats from the two playoffs games and tell me how many times they ran the ball compated to how many they threw it.

It might surprise you...

Did you see my stat on the team with the best overall defense left in the playoffs?

You really think ARIZONA is going to run the ball successfully in this game? Against the Eagles stellar run defense, no one else could why ARIZONA?

How?

How are they gonna move them ball down the field?

How?

ATL:

on the road, starting a rookie QB...thats autofade.

seriously tho, Zona can stop the run pretty well. Limit Turner and make a Rookie QB win on the road in his 1st playoff game..that doesnt happen often in the NFL. That is as good 1st rd game for them as they can ask for...

Carolina:

Again stop the run, and JAke has shown to be shit this year...Plus getting an early lead helped make it alot easier to run the football all game...

I ML Zona and Philly last week so this aint hindsight capping...

What do those two matchups have in common? If you stop the oppositions ground game, you give yourself a great chance to win...well

This aint the case with Philly, go ahead and stop the run. wont matter because thats not how their built...

Andy Reid will throw 60% of the time tommorrow, he will move Mcnabb out of the pocket and throw, throw, throw...

BUt really Philly wins this game on D more than thier O...thats why Philly has the potential to roll tommorrow

texansfan

EOG Master

Wrong my friend.. Philly has a great pass offense in fact PHILLY has the 6th ranked pass offense..

In the playoffs, passing yards allowed.

1. Philly 161
2. Ari 192
3. Balt 249.5
4. Pitt 275

did you autofade Joe Flacco as well the first two playoff games?

:pop:

I have no read on the Ravens and havent bet any of thier games...BUt

i did lean to Miami to be honest yes...

I do have the read on the NFC, tho...

Philly has 10 more attempts per game. :blink:

Ryan has a higher QB rating and the Falcons average 1 full yard more per attempt.

The Falcons are much more efficient passing than the Eagles are.

texansfan

EOG Master

And folks, that's why they play the games. I can see any of the 4 teams left winning so good luck to everyone with money on the line...12io4j2w90

Apple

Banned

Philly has 10 more attempts per game. :blink:

Ryan has a higher QB rating and the Falcons average 1 full yard more per attempt.

The Falcons are much more efficient passing than the Eagles are.

Eagles 34 Passing TDs
Falccons Passing 16 TDs

Eagles 3900 pass yards
Falcons 3300 pass yards.

Eagles 34 Passing TDs
Falccons Passing 16 TDs

Eagles 3900 pass yards
Falcons 3300 pass yards.

The Eagles did not have 34 Passing TD's this year. oij213490

They did have 160 more attempts for the year. They gained 3.75 yards per attempt on those extra 600 yards. :+textinb3

ATL was MUCH more efficient passing the ball. If you cant see that then I cant help you.

Apple

Banned

My bad 23 TDs.. My eyes decived me..

Still better stats than ATL.. Dont know what you're seeing my friend.

Journeyman

EOG Master

And folks, that's why they play the games. I can see any of the 4 teams left winning so good luck to everyone with money on the line...12io4j2w90

Exactly...no one game is a cinch and this one certainly is not.

Apple

Banned

Good arguement here.. Makes tomorrow's game even more exciting..

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Talking is over, as is the bullshit, time for the Eagles to kick some serious ass....may the best team win...

Apple

Banned

EOG sure was entertaining tonight. Took my mind off of things. May the best team win.

bridgetown

EOG Senior Member

Great thread to read...thanks all.

I've got Cards +3 1st half....

Let's enjoy the best playoff day of the year!!

bridge

:cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

Arizona has played so well in the playoffs and getting 4 points at home.....Which team has looked more impressive so far, AZ or PHI?

I think AZ and they have played tougher opponents...Car. was red hot, Atlanta ...Philly played a sloppy game vs Minn and the Giants were clearly not the same team the final month.

4 seems like a lot of points here....Philly's offense is nothing special and Az can score at will , especially at home.

Az scored 29 points or more in 8 of the 9 games at Az this season.

Cards doing hat they do best scoring at will at home. :+whipping

Journeyman

EOG Master

It would seem at the very least there's somewhat of a correlated situation here...

If you like Az, why not play the Cards and over?

They've scored 29 or more every game at AZ but once and that was after they clinched the West.

8/9 times Az has scored 29+ at home. total 47.5

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

akillies

EOG Veteran

In the conference championship round, excluding double digit favorites, the SU winner = the ATS winner 47 out of 47 times.

30 times the favorite has won and covered and 17 times the underdog has won.
gonna win again, see where this hasnt lost since 1970
so just pick the winner of the other game and they will cover

Apple

Banned

good call gentleman.. I got killed in this game, cant believe it.

what did AZ punter blow out his leg? He's been hurt on the last two punts it seems

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

azs kicking game totally blows, punter sucks and so does the kicker