Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

For the record there is a big difference between stiffs, and slow pays. Got no problem with someone who gets in over their head and needs to make payments.

What if they make arrangements and dont keep em? :+clueless

What if they vanish?

How long is too long?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

They wont be here Tony. They have stiffed and ran.

Trust me I was as shocked as you when I was told by TWO different people that they had credit with that they were stiffs. TWO.

Frauds. Both of them.

just like another poster in this thread...they were 1st in line to crucify another poster...

my how the worm has turned here.

thanks for speaking the truth OSU.

What is bullshit? You should know by now that I am not a liar. Feel I have always been truthful about everything on here. As for spreadbeater, I have always enjoyed his read over the years. Guy actually knows something about the nba, which happens to be a passion of mine. He has always had a pretty large following view his stuff, something Frog cannot stand, so he picked a game when he had the other side, and won, which doesn't happen very often and attack out of the blue, out of envy for his large following. Then proceeded to get absolutely killed. He knew nothing of the debt owed to Terry. I did though. However, did not know it was not taken care of yet, or maybe how big it seems it may be, as I was not told amounts. The two issues have nothing to do with each other. One issue is Spreadbeater getting in over his head and hopefully doing the right thing as we move forward, the other issue is Frog liking to act like his dick is biggest, when in fact it has completely schriveled up with old age. Defending him constantly makes you look silly. You are too good for that.

:+waving-5

I am not defending anyone. You seem like someone who could be trusted with credit, etc. Why would you stand up for him knowing he is at "stiff" status at this point?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

just like another poster in this thread...they were 1st in line to crucify another poster...

my how the worm has turned here.

thanks for speaking the truth OSU.
I mean crucify. A real weak-minded recipient of these bashes could have been mentally mutilated for quite some time.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I am not defending anyone. You seem like someone who could be trusted with credit, etc. Why would you stand up for him knowing he is at "stiff" status at this point?

Not quite sure you understood my point about the completely different issues, but no ofcourse not. Although my gut says he will try and make it right in time as my gut says with Journey also. Still not good, but hopefully it ends at least okay. The brothers situation is shocking. Who can you trust these days. My goodness.

Not quite sure you understood my point about the completely different issues, but no ofcourse not. Although my gut says he will try and make it right in time as my gut says with Journey also. Still not good, but hopefully it ends at least okay. The brothers situation is shocking. Who can you trust these days. My goodness.

I was just as shocked as you. They were good salesmen.

Looking back all they were selling was hot air.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

What if they make arrangements and dont keep em? :+clueless

What if they vanish?

How long is too long?

So, what you are saying is that TT has confirmed to you that Dsethi and Raj owe him money? It would be great if TT would come back into this thread and either admit or deny this is true because after his first post implying this was true he backed off big time.

TT - No more hearsay from other posters. Is this true or not?

I'm not saying you are wrong so don't get me wrong at all OSU but I'd love to hear it directly from the person claimed to have been owed money.

On my end, Dsethi is clear. I guess I wasn't exactly clear when I said "touts brother".

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What is bullshit? You should know by now that I am not a liar. Feel I have always been truthful about everything on here. As for spreadbeater, I have always enjoyed his read over the years. Guy actually knows something about the nba, which happens to be a passion of mine. He has always had a pretty large following view his stuff, something Frog cannot stand, so he picked a game when he had the other side, and won, which doesn't happen very often and attack out of the blue, out of envy for his large following. Then proceeded to get absolutely killed. He knew nothing of the debt owed to Terry. I did though. However, did not know it was not taken care of yet, or maybe how big it seems it may be, as I was not told amounts. The two issues have nothing to do with each other. One issue is Spreadbeater getting in over his head and hopefully doing the right thing as we move forward, the other issue is Frog liking to act like his dick is biggest, when in fact it has completely schriveled up with old age. Defending him constantly makes you look silly. You are too good for that.

:+waving-5

You are so delusional at times it is hard to fathom. You have no idea why I do what I do. And still don't. I had so many problems with spreadbeater it is hard to list them all. When I started asking around not one person would vouch for him. All I heard was spoiled brat and no good punk. I gave him a chance and he burned me big time. Everyone I know including The Shrink said get rid of him. So I did. It's a shame most of the people who actually liked you have been outed by TTinco. Isn't he your friend? I guess we will have to find different people to help you get the challenge or bluff going. Did you hang out with him at the bash or were you one of the drunken rx degenerates he avoided? Let's put it this way, I have zero regrets I got spreadbeater out of my life, I should have spotted him earlier like everyone else did.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Is anyone going to Raj's newspaper and asking him to be fired?

What newspaper is it?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Is anyone going to Raj's newspaper and asking him to be fired?

What newspaper is it?

that s.o.b was always near the front of the line for the crucifixions...

man...used to think he was drunk...with some of the horseshit he posted...then figured it out...that was who he was...

maybe he took his some of his own advice?:+clueless

boy that was some fun reading.....

but some people in this thread have a lot of restraint....

there are a few names that could blow the lid off of this motha fvcker...

i'm not being stiff by anyone, so i won't say...

that s.o.b was always near the front of the line for the crucifixions...

man...used to think he was drunk...with some of the horseshit he posted...then figured it out...that was who he was...

maybe he took his some of his own advice?:+clueless

And that is the only reason I have aired this out. oij213490

ballwonder

EOG Master

boy that was some fun reading.....

but some people in this thread have a lot of restraint....

there are a few names that could blow the lid off of this motha fvcker...

i'm not being stiff by anyone, so i won't say...

What is youre definition of stiffing.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1889260 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-18-09, 02:35 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #335 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1889260", true); </SCRIPT>
No turnovers!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1889260 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Is anyone going to Raj's newspaper and asking him to be fired?

What newspaper is it?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If Raj's newspaper was a gambling portal owned by someone that has come out and said that he doesn't agree with people stiffing other posters then I might call the paper and asked for him to be fired.

Jman,

Here's a little piece of advice.... you're just making yourself look worse by continuing to deflect blame away from yourself. Understand? You OWE money and you haven't paid it. All of the excuses you come up with and all of the effort you're putting into deflecting the heat away from you doesn't change that fact. I'd suggest taking a lower profile in this thread and working out a payment plan which you can stick to. A lot of our posters can understand getting behind as long as you do what you say you'll do to pay it off. Where you fucked up is coming in here, showing a picture of a lot of cash and then not paying the man. That's bullshit. As far as the Shrink firing you goes, I could care less. I'd say it would be a bad business move on his part as you do generate traffic.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

They BOTH owe a 6K+ figure to another person. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Believe it.

As TT stated it is clear that Dsethi has nothing to do with TT debt...
The only thing I can say about the other account is that DSethi owes 0 on that account as well. SkinsRaj takes 100% responsibility for the debt and his brother has nothing to do with it... Not sure how u can blame the other when 1 is saying it is his fault.

Either way both accounts are on payment plans and will be paid off...
<o:p>Have a good one...</o:p>

The only thing I can say about the other account is that DSethi owes 0 on that account as well. SkinsRaj takes 100% responsibility for the debt and his brother has nothing to do with it... Not sure how u can blame the other when 1 is saying it is his fault.

ODK. They both played on each others accounts. IP checks confirmed it. Skins took the fall cuz it was "his" account that went busted. Dsethi made wagers on that account, there is no denying that.

Payment plans? Cmon bro, I know you are close to them and their family but being MONTHS late on $200 per month payments isnt exactly handling their business. Their actions, past and current, cannot be defended.

They are stiffs at this point, not slow payers. 12io4j2w90

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>

This is getting stranger by the minute. What do you have to do with all of this dirty?

cheapseats

EOG Master

Funny stuff since I last visited. I guess its kind of ironic that one would come here looking for help and assistance with an off shore book, be it slow pay, no pay, grading of play, etc. And to think, so many of the same people that claim to want to help, are thieves themselves. This place is worse than the Federal Government, "High, I'm here to help you."

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

ODK. They both played on each others accounts. IP checks confirmed it. Skins took the fall cuz it was "his" account that went busted. Dsethi made wagers on that account, there is no denying that. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Payment plans? Cmon bro, I know you are close to them and their family but being MONTHS late on $200 per month payments isnt exactly handling their business. Their actions, past and current, cannot be defended. <o:p></o:p>
They are stiffs at this point, not slow payers. <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"></v:path><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_1 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 31.5pt; HEIGHT: 21pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="http://forums.eog.com/images/smilies4/hattip.gif" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\rmannan\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:title="hattip"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>
Sure they both made plays on Raj's account. Raj got his ass kicked and owes the money. Dsethi does not owe any of the money. Not sure how it helps any by 1 of them taking the blame. <o:p></o:p>
Secondly, I thought it was clear that the payment plan starts in January once Raj graduated college and started his job. In fact, before all this was brought out the parties had been contacted a week ago that the first payment would be sent this Monday. Very odd time for all this to hit the forums as payment was just set up.
Enfuengo, I have nothing to do with this. I am friends with Raj and D and their older brother from an old job. Just felt bad for Dsethi as his name was getting dragged in the mud for something I know he had nothing to do with.

<o:p>Fawk man. This thread has me distracted... Missed a bet on Mini 30 min ago....
</o:p>

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

That's my last statement on this b/c I don't feel right talking other business..

Time for a beer and celebrate some early MLK bday...

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I find it funny that Raj tried to explain why he does not post anymore. 'No time' and 'now wasting time on forums' is something he cares not to do. Never had a beef with him but if all is true about getting in over his head I will defer.

He continuously bashed others for the same thing. Kettle,black.

What is youre definition of stiffing.

ballwonder...no one on this site owes me money ...personally that is!

if someone owed me money or winnings and did not attempt to pay me back...I would consider that stiffing... same as anyone else I would guess.

i have some friend who owe me money around the hood...they aren't stiffs yet thou...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Is Shrink still asleep???

Fuck he said he was tired last night to get involved. Is 3 eastern. Old people are usually up by 5am

Timetopay

EOG Master

ballwonder...no one on this site owes me money ...personally that is!

if someone owed me money or winnings and did not attempt to pay me back...I would consider that stiffing... same as anyone else I would guess.

i have some friend who owe me money around the hood...they aren't stiffs yet thou...:cheers

tony you got a 20. Brother got to eat

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

Stop patting yourself on the back Shirley.

You were are serial stiffer, I believe you did it 3 seperate times.

Glad you're clean, but you aint no saint. Give it a rest...

Finally, Madcapper is called out. Fucking guy piles on with the best of em, but has stiffed multiple times and tries to come across like he's clean. What a joke.2348ji23e

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Is Shrink still asleep???

Fuck he said he was tired last night to get involved. Is 3 eastern. Old people are usually up by 5am

He is at the restaurant getting the early bird special like the Seinfelds.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Blondie, I think it easy to do and it can be done in a classy way too.

Little reminders like this go a long way. Imagine reading Hache, Ego, Reload, Bucs, Jimmy, or you ask Jman how his monthly payment plan is going.

Ideally, it should come from the top. In other words, the Shrink. He has waffled back and forth, on one hand saying he is against stiffs while on the other hand he pays one to post here, has a slow pay head mod, and allows 5star, another stiff, to whore attention on a daily basis (in the case of 5star, he not only whore attention, but calls out the head mod as a deadbeat, what gall!).

That's where the EOG Thieves' Den/Stiff Haven reputation comes from.

So what's a mod to do? Tow the company line or what?

Wow. Just finished the entire thread. I have quoted what I think is the sharpest post. Accountabilty comes from the top, as do orders. Shrink sets the tone here & is very conspicious by his absence. Are we about views here or integrity ? You can make money either way, it's just a core-values decision really.....