AN APOLOGY TO THE BROTHERS...

Re: AN APOLOGY TO THE BROTHERS...

Good job lap dog 12io4j2w90

Yeah, I'm a lapdog because I happen to like my boss and appreciate the opportunity he's given me to do something I enjoy and get paid for it.... and for the respect he's shown me from day one and the times he's went out of his way for me and others here

Yeah, I wish I could rather be a bitter, ungrateful SOB about it all. But I'll be a lapdog instead 12io4j2w90

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I posted my airing photo without seeing your post Ray. Want to sign up for my new psychic hot line? Ask for Miss Cleo.

I bet her against Meyer anyday.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5
I'm sure she had better Tebow info than Adam had.:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

What's your question boys? Name it and I'll tell it like it is.

I am beholden to nobody.

It went bad somewhere between Shrink typing AN AP..... and EGO jumping and taking out his frustrations on me.

Other than that some cute pictures.

Im out for a while peeps. Work to get back too :cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

:angel: this one was made for me

why not just tell your guys to lay off the brothers until it gets worked out.

Seems simple and we all go on talking about todays games 12io4j2w90
Maybe because the brothers deserve a little bashing for all of their prior relentless bashings of others in the same situation.

It went bad somewhere between Shrink typing AN AP..... and EGO jumping and taking out his frustrations on me.

TTP calls me the following:

A ball licker

says I have "no balls"

a lapdog

a pencil dick

and I'M the frustrated one :+textinb3

I think TTP is a little too curious and preoccupied with my dick and balls, personally

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

TTP calls me the following:

A ball licker

says I have "no balls"

a lapdog

a pencil dick

and I'M the frustrated one :+textinb3

I think TTP is a little too curious and preoccupied with my dick and balls, personally

You are going to have to find your own photo for that.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

ballwonder

EOG Master

Maybe because the brothers deserve a little bashing for all of their prior relentless bashings of others in the same situation.

U mean something like this, and to think only a few months later the unspeakable would happen. TTP its not that I care he has to make arrangements and to be honest I think alot of things could be said about both sides if desired but only a few months ago he was banging the drum and beating somone down pretty good only to have a few months later have a different stance......

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1429684 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">08-19-08, 11:49 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #20 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>SkinsRaj28<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1429684", true); </SCRIPT>
Yes, that is really me in my avatar

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1429684 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: YES or NO? Would you accept these terms?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>You didn't respond to any of my points. hahahahahahahaha

But that's OK, you have people who agree with you! And we all know that the majority is always right. Copernicus? Go fuck yourself. The sun revolves around the Earth, motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Get it right. Jman says so.

Um, remember when you resigned and then had to beg for your job back? Yeah, me too.

But while you're here, please explain something: lets say Dsethi's unit value for CBB is $100 (for the sake of argument, you'd have to ask him).

So if in March he's down 50 units, or $5000, does it make sense for him to start making every play a 10-unit play or higher simply to win the challenge? Does it make sense to risk potentially losing $15,000 instead of $10,000 MINIMUM simply for the sake of winning the challenge (that figure could easily be $20,000 and $25,000 or higher).

We're not all like you, Journeyman...we can't just decide not to pay off our debts when we lose money gambling. There are these things called honesty, integrity, decency, accountability...put down the keyboard and pick up a dictionary. Or better yet, dictionary.com! Yay, you don't even have to move from your desk to figure out what these words mean. You lucked out, my man.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Nothing says "Im sorry" like a cash donation, please help if you can.....

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joeybagadonuts

ahhh here comes EGO

No one here have any fucking balls.

Look at the thread ball licker

The thread supposedly was an apology.

I didnt say a word until the bashing of skins and D began.

You got anyone from this site whos got some balls to say whats right

This is true with the obvious exception of Mo.

Ego, Reload, Hoffa, and Blondie all are "yes man" and add very little of value, rarely speak their mind, and just simply toe the company line.

Pathetic if you ask me, Mo on the other hand, stands up for what he believes and helps make this place better, all the other mods should see how he operates and model yourself after him- you'll get a lot more respect that way.

You are sadly misinformed Joey.

I will not speak of the others, but I'm nobodys flunkie and call it as I see it.

:+whipping

Ego, Reload, Hoffa, and Blondie all are "yes man" and add very little of value, rarely speak their mind, and just simply toe the company line.

Pathetic if you ask me, Mo on the other hand, stands up for what he believes and helps make this place better, all the other mods should see how he operates and model yourself after him- you'll get a lot more respect that way.

Blondie is not a "yes man" and I hope she is a mod with no balls. 12io4j2w90

All of the other mods work under mofome and not me...

They do a great job and I for one respect and appreciate ALL of them....

You have no idea how thankless and difficult a job it can be at times...

THE SHRINK

C'mon Joey...

What 'cha got?

Yep, they're all stiffs. Everyone one of 'em... Skins, Desethi, 5 Star, Jman, MoFo, Madcapper. Yep, all stiffs.

It's not my site, I just work here.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

ahhh here comes EGO

No one here have any fucking balls.

Look at the thread ball licker

The thread supposedly was an apology.

I didnt say a word until the bashing of skins and D began.

You got anyone from this site whos got some balls to say whats right

real classy to insult an ego like that...2938u4ji23

'say whats right'...

simple...

dsethi and skinsraj bashed stiffs harder than anyone...came after 'em real hard...day after day...week after week...year after year...always the 1st two in line to attack...

some classic lines...'go kill yourself'...'suicide is your best rx'...all kinds of garbage they spewed at posters who got into a mess...who knows what kind of damage they did with that crap.

present tense...they disappear from the rx and eog...why is that? because they owe money to a former rx moderator and the owner of this site.

skins seems like he wanted to pay his debt...but i also agree with the position of the person that is owed the 6 dimes...late & paltry payments...unacceptable.

so what's right...is that they pay ttinco and shrink their money...

excuses are for losers.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Good job Ken, I agree an apology was in order although I think Tinco is the one that was most responsible. He's the one that outted these guys in the first place. If you want to be an agent having guys on a payment plan is part of the gig! It sucks but as long as you have guys on a sheet you are going to get slowpaid from time to time. That's just the way it is, be thankful they are intent on making good instead of bashing them for being slow in their responsibilities. TinCo dropping names like this in hopes of impressing the forum crowd was out of line and should not have been done, as long as a player is making payments I think you give the guy time to do the rght thing.

Just my two cents, I'll gear up for the backlash now. :)

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, I'm a lapdog because I happen to like my boss and appreciate the opportunity he's given me to do something I enjoy and get paid for it.... and for the respect he's shown me from day one and the times he's went out of his way for me and others here

Yeah, I wish I could rather be a bitter, ungrateful SOB about it all. But I'll be a lapdog instead 12io4j2w90

you provide more to this site than that classless individual ever could...

a real shame that some posters like that...lack any ability to debate/discuss without dragging it into the sewer.

cheers...:cheers

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

U mean something like this, and to think only a few months later the unspeakable would happen. TTP its not that I care he has to make arrangements and to be honest I think alot of things could be said about both sides if desired but only a few months ago he was banging the drum and beating somone down pretty good only to have a few months later have a different stance......

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1429684 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">08-19-08, 11:49 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#20 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>SkinsRaj28<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1429684", true); </SCRIPT>
Yes, that is really me in my avatar

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1429684 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: YES or NO? Would you accept these terms?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>You didn't respond to any of my points. hahahahahahahaha

But that's OK, you have people who agree with you! And we all know that the majority is always right. Copernicus? Go fuck yourself. The sun revolves around the Earth, motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Get it right. Jman says so.

Um, remember when you resigned and then had to beg for your job back? Yeah, me too.

But while you're here, please explain something: lets say Dsethi's unit value for CBB is $100 (for the sake of argument, you'd have to ask him).

So if in March he's down 50 units, or $5000, does it make sense for him to start making every play a 10-unit play or higher simply to win the challenge? Does it make sense to risk potentially losing $15,000 instead of $10,000 MINIMUM simply for the sake of winning the challenge (that figure could easily be $20,000 and $25,000 or higher).

We're not all like you, Journeyman...we can't just decide not to pay off our debts when we lose money gambling. There are these things called honesty, integrity, decency, accountability...put down the keyboard and pick up a dictionary. Or better yet, dictionary.com! Yay, you don't even have to move from your desk to figure out what these words mean. You lucked out, my man.

oh the irony...

truly a very sad individual.

biggamer3

EOG Master

You are 100% clueless and have no idea what Ken and I have discussed personally.

:thumbsup
Dont know what u have discussed personally but i have a picture of the meeting that took place:

Mofome before you get your panties wet know that i am fucking around with ya, i personally dont feel you are a kiss ass whatsoever, your staff, no comment on them!

mofome

Banned

Just got back in here. The mods that work here very much stand up for what they believe. Not that its the boards business, but EGO has given me hell when he didnt like something I said and we have some lively debates in the back. Out here the team chooses to show a unified front more often than not. EGO works tirelessly at getting our media room going and doing things of that nature. I know these people well. When we were going through some tougher financial times I had a very personal talk with EGO about some things and I came away extremely impressed with his outlook on things. He and I do not see eye to eye on some things, and thats good. He is great for eog and he works hard at his job each day. We're lucky to have him.

When The Shrink and I have a problem I don't air it out on the board, I talk with him. EGO does the same, he just doesn't post about everything as much as I do because it his not his job. The guy very much has a backbone.

If that was not the case, I would not claim that it is.

mofome

Banned

Dont know what u have discussed personally but i have a picture of the meeting that took place:

Mofome before you get your panties wet know that i am fucking around with ya

haha i know man. taking jokes is not a problem. In fact, those are the kind of things that are good. We should give each other some shit on here at times, but it should be good natured. I respect the way you present your case when you have a point to make. Whether we agree or not, I know you're not bullshitting me and I respect that.

Lets make some money.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

I will not speak of the others, but I'm nobodys flunkie and call it as I see it.
I approve this message
Signed,
THE SHRINK

Above is a copy of the message right before Jimmy posted it.

real classy to insult an ego like that...2938u4ji23

'say whats right'...

simple...

dsethi and skinsraj bashed stiffs harder than anyone...came after 'em real hard...day after day...week after week...year after year...always the 1st two in line to attack...

some classic lines...'go kill yourself'...'suicide is your best rx'...all kinds of garbage they spewed at posters who got into a mess...who knows what kind of damage they did with that crap.

present tense...they disappear from the rx and eog...why is that? because they owe money to a former rx moderator and the owner of this site.

skins seems like he wanted to pay his debt...but i also agree with the position of the person that is owed the 6 dimes...late & paltry payments...unacceptable.

so what's right...is that they pay ttinco and shrink their money...

excuses are for losers.

good points...12io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Just got back in here. The mods that work here very much stand up for what they believe. Not that its the boards business, but EGO has given me hell when he didnt like something I said and we have some lively debates in the back. Out here the team chooses to show a unified front more often than not. EGO works tirelessly at getting our media room going and doing things of that nature. I know these people well. When we were going through some tougher financial times I had a very personal talk with EGO about some things and I came away extremely impressed with his outlook on things. He and I do not see eye to eye on some things, and thats good. He is great for eog and he works hard at his job each day. We're lucky to have him.

When The Shrink and I have a problem I don't air it out on the board, I talk with him. EGO does the same, he just doesn't post about everything as much as I do because it his not his job. The guy very much has a backbone.

Well said, you really are hard to nag on when you bring in common sense.

PS how the fuck can i argue with you when i am staring at those mounds of gold on that av of yours?

J

joeybagadonuts

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1892807 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-19-09, 10:49 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #74 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>jwunderdog<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1892807", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1892807 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: AN APOLOGY TO THE BROTHERS...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa

I approve this message
Signed,
THE SHRINK

Above is a copy of the message right before Jimmy posted it.

:LMAO

Ok, I'm done bashing the mods for the day.

Mo does a great job and I think the site is headed in the right direction after yesterday. Carry on guys.

That's fine Joey, but if you've got a beef with me or my job performance please enlighten me.

skins and dsethi brought it upon themselves if they were true stiffs. A guy on a payment plan is fine in my book. I'd guess 90% of the posters on this board have slow paid one time or another.

Wrongfully accusing someone of being a stiff is not right. It will ruin your reputation. OSU should definitely have waited on this one.

note : I've never played on credit.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Dead on. When I was at the RX I took the same crap, in fact one guy in particular really stood out - SBR John. I like the guy now but he was relentless in his posts about me being a kiss ass, LOL. He was always commenting on the fact that the old combative Patrick suddenly lost his voice when he became a mod over there. Of course it wasn't true, I just felt I had different responsiblities as a moderator than I had as a poster. I had many wars with other employees but we kept them off the forum whenever possible. To go out and stiir up trouble with others you work with in order to show you have a backbone would actually prove just the opposite. It would show you are weak and without character, it would show that others through their comments can control how you act and what you stand for.

I hope all mods voice their opinions and stand up for what is right but do so at the appropriate time. Although it's fun to bust balls about kiss asses and an employee free for all would be fun to watch, a united front probably does work best. Carry on.