NOMINATIONS FOR THE TOP 10 FORUM BULLIES OF ALL-TIME

I know lots of forum bullies and could easily make this a top 100 list...

But some of the TOP 10 FORUM BULLIES of ALL TIME on my list include:

1: OMNIVEROUS FROG (and I love him)....

2: RAIDERS

3: PATRICK MCIRISH

4: pioneer

I could go on and on and on...

Others? :+clueless

mofome

Banned
Re: NOMINATIONS FOR THE TOP 10 FORUM BULLIES OF ALL-TIME

Im friends with all 4. well, im not friends with frog, but we're cool.

oij213490

frog cannot be the #1 bully. he used to be my bully but now is my good friend. lol so he cannot be the #1 bully.

mofome

Banned

frog cannot be the #1 bully. he used to be my bully but now is my good friend. lol so he cannot be the #1 bully.

I bet shrink wishes he had thought about that before putting him on this list. Seems so obvious when you put it that way, ID.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Any and all who come here seeking to create controversy as a means to stardom, as that has become the judgment of a bad, okay, or good poster. Funny, but the bigger the bully, the better the rating-odd, to say the least.

B

Bruce Dickinson

define bully

Apple

Banned

Where would Dsethi/Skins rank on this list? Those guys would tag team people all the time.

mofome

Banned

Any and all who come here seeking to create controversy as a means to stardom, as that has become the judgment of a bad, okay, or good poster. Funny, but the bigger the bully, the better the rating-odd, to say the least.

Threads openly seeking controversy will be moved. Stars of that nature will have to be born elsewhere.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Threads openly seeking controversy will be moved. Stars of that nature will have to be born elsewhere.

I think another change that is absolutely mandatory is that girl in your avatar needs to start posting here. Can you hook that up Shrink?

mofome

Banned

I think another change that is absolutely mandatory is that girl in your avatar needs to start posting here. Can you hook that up Shrink?

Shrink can make it happen.
:pop:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

MoFome threatened to kick my ass if I didnt name my new puppy "Volunteer"

does that count?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I named it "Tee" in your honor of the last UT qb to win a National Title

mofome

Banned

You'll have to change his name next January.

:houra

I know lots of forum bullies and could easily make this a top 100 list...

But some of the TOP 10 FORUM BULLIES of ALL TIME on my list include:

1: OMNIVEROUS FROG (and I love him)....

2: RAIDERS

3: PATRICK MCIRISH

4: pioneer

I could go on and on and on...

Others? :+clueless
You love Frog which means that you're grouping me in with pioneer and McIrish :devil:

Journeyman

EOG Master

The so called bullies come in different styles, I think villain is a better term.

Raiders was a great villain, his recent change up style cost him points on the all time list, for years he played the villain card as good as anyone.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Damn, how do we leave Winky off this list?

Frog, McIrish and Jeff Jones would be my top three. Like JMan said, everyone's different on Shrink's list.

Frog would be the bully because he would try to slice up anyone, even the innocent. I now like Frog but just calling it like I see it.

McIrish was very good at one time but now he's just too predictable. His style has become the same in every post.

Jeff Jones really amuses me. He's in the bully list because some of his attacks are unwarranted.

Those three are the ones that you have to be on top of your game to get the best of them.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Frog, McIrish and Jeff Jones would be my top three. Like JMan said, everyone's different on Shrink's list.

Frog would be the bully because he would try to slice up anyone, even the innocent. I now like Frog but just calling it like I see it.

McIrish was very good at one time but now he's just too predictable. His style has become the same in every post.

Jeff Jones really amuses me. He's in the bully list because some of his attacks are unwarranted.

Those three are the ones that you have to be on top of your game to get the best of them.

I disagree with JJ, he was unrealistic and when you post to him it's as if he's not even a human being, there's no give and take.

The other two will at least listen to what you respond back with.

I disagree with JJ, he was unrealistic and when you post to him it's as if he's not even a human being, there's no give and take.

The other two will at least listen to what you respond back with.
LOL - good point. He is like that at times.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

No bully list is complete without Dante, come on guys, he's far and away the worst of all time. :smoking2:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Patty wtf with the insurance jokes man. A brother got to eat...

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

TTP, if I wanted life insurance and you knew J was in a full meltdown - would you issue me a policy at any price? I guess it would be like trying to get hurricane insurance after the meterologist says a cat 5 will hit us tomorrow

Timetopay

EOG Master

that is true Sey. It is right on the application

Cancer
Heart Problems
Aids
Journeyman meltdown recipient
Lupus

Would be very hard.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Patty wtf with the insurance jokes man. A brother got to eat...

No problem with insurance guys, just wildy lashing out in anger my friend. I knew a BULLY list was coming up and wanted to be on it. Peace out boy scout.

:cocktail

Timetopay

EOG Master

No problem with insurance guys, just wildy lashing out in anger my friend. I knew a BULLY list was coming up and wanted to be on it. Peace out boy scout.

:cocktail

ok cause selling dental plans door to door in the florida heat gets old after 13 years :+excited-