I have an announcement to make....

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: I have an announcement to make....

Did we get a new owner when I wasn't looking? :+clueless

remember back in the days when mo was an assclown at times and he was put down in "mofome's place" for awhile, seems it did quite well.. hint hint :+waving-5

Blondie

EOG Master

remember back in the days when mo was an assclown at times and he was put down in "mofome's place" for awhile, seems it did quite well.. hint hint :+waving-5

You want your own forum?

Good grief next thing I know you will tell PO that you are paid :doh1

Apple

Banned

I stopped believing anything 5 star bomb said a year ago when he spent all night fabricating fake emails to make me look bad..

5 star bomb is either a pathological liar, or he get kicks out of lying, I dont know.. I really thought he would eventually learn his lesson and improve as a human being but I was wrong.

Something tells me he is probably a good guy who just fucks up a lot.. But I will never fully believe anything he says, too many made up emails, stories, ghosts etc..

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

this is not really any of my business 5star so if you don't answer it, I understand but I'm intrigued.

This townhouse that has been mentioned...how did you purchase it? I hear you are pretty young and you have not had a job until recently. I'm also assuming you have not had a decent job for quite some time if you have amassed the credit card debt you speak of(unless it was from gambling)

Timetopay

EOG Master

I stopped believing anything 5 star bomb said a year ago when you spent all night fabricating fake emails to make me look bad..

5 star bomb is either an internet pathological liar, or he is just get kicks lying, I dont know.. I really thought he would eventually learn his lesson and improve as a human being..

Something tells me he is probably a good guy who just fucks up a lot.. But I will never fully believe anything he says, too many made up emails, stories, ghosts etc..

i thought he just fucked up to and gave him the benefit of the doubt forever.

now he just does it to keep his name in the forum "spotlight" and its dumb ass

Blondie

EOG Master

Alright since this is your forum

Shall we move this to the asylum

Yes or No?

:pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this is not really any of my business 5star so if you don't answer it, I understand but I'm intrigued.

This townhouse that has been mentioned...how did you purchase it? I hear you are pretty young and you have not had a job until recently. I'm also assuming you have not had a decent job for quite some time if you have amassed the credit card debt you speak of(unless it was from gambling)

not to mention, most any house in chicago is quite expensive, rather it an apt or townhouse or condo...

Apple

Banned

i thought he just fucked up to and gave him the benefit of the doubt forever.

now he just does it to keep his name in the forum "spotlight" and its dumb ass

I give him credit for not retiring the name..

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Lucky him. They won't take my cc's. Something about "hostile bank".
nah he is borrowing from one credit card to pay the other. U just go to those mac machines or whatever they are called. He grabs two grand and pays 40 percent interest then he pays off the other one. eventually u run out of credit and get barrelled in.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I stopped believing anything 5 star bomb said a year ago when he spent all night fabricating fake emails to make me look bad..

5 star bomb is either a pathological liar, or he get kicks out of lying, I dont know.. I really thought he would eventually learn his lesson and improve as a human being but I was wrong.

Are u saying he wasn't really training in MMA? I thought something was suspicious when he said his trainer wanted him to gain some weight. He would have been the first MMA fighter in history where the trainer wanted him to put on weight instead of cutting it. I think he was training in the house he allegedly owns:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Are u saying he wasn't really training in MMA? I thought something was suspicious when he said his trainer wanted him to gain some weight. He would have been the first MMA fighter in history where the trainer wanted him to put on weight instead of cutting it. I think he was training in the house he allegedly owns:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Maybee the trainer was renting the house. :+clueless

This whole thread kills me. mo can't pay off $100 debt to Maverick for year and people believe he paid off half of achilles bill and he's now throwing in another $300 for 5-star.

5-star : Just walk away and come back when you pay.

mo : If you are going to pay, just do it and stop pretending it's coming out of your pocket.

mo paid achilles. mo paid 5 star.

Next claim will be that mo paid Jman's debt.

As Jeff Jones would say, you can't make this shit up.

mofome

Banned

raiders, what are you talking about me for?

I paid akilies, so what.

raiders, what are you talking about me for?

I paid akilies, so what.

Shrink cashed 50 large in the LeRoys contest and wipes his ass with $20 bills. Maverick was pissed at you for a year for not paying a $100 bet. I sure hope that I'm not the only one that put 2 and 2 together.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Cmon man pay attention. He paid for it from all his MMA fights. Keep up.

Plus if you do something like that in the future, just keep quiet about it. If you paid 5 star's debt, sooner or later he would have posted about it on the board.

mofome

Banned

Shrink cashed 50 large in the LeRoys contest and wipes his ass with $20 bills. Maverick was pissed at you for a year for not paying a $100 bet. I sure hope that I'm not the only one that put 2 and 2 together.

oh, i get it, you're the big shot now calling me out. you want to build your rep back up, eh pup? Thats adorable. I know you. Ive talked to you on the phone. Please, take your nonsense another direction.

oh, i get it, you're the big shot now calling me out. you want to build your rep back up, eh pup? Thats adorable. I know you. Ive talked to you on the phone. Please, take your nonsense another direction.
rep- please. You'll have 20 of your friends bashing me tomorrow for this.I just find it comical. Off to bed. No need to fight over it.

Who you have in the SB?

I love all these shit starters. I wonder how many of them would say the same shit if they were standing in front of someone?

I bet ZERO.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i always love the shit threads because like 50 fights insue.

who would have thought by the end of 5stars apology Raiders and Mo having a beef

Timetopay

EOG Master

I love all these shit starters. I wonder how many of them would say the same shit if they were standing in front of someone?

I bet ZERO.

OSU I got a quick jab and a hell of a chin so if you want some come get some :houra

mofome

Banned

rep- please. You'll have 20 of your friends bashing me tomorrow for this.I just find it comical. Off to bed. No need to fight over it.

Who you have in the SB?

What are you talking about. I wont have anyone bash anyone for anything. I dont want bashing here. It wont be here. You started up for no reason like some big shot. Ask ken who paid akilies and whose idea it was. I don't lie.

good night

Timetopay

EOG Master

night raiders. I wont bash ya cause i like ya too.

but i will say if Shrink was gonna pay all these debts why wouldnt he pay Mo's $100 so his head mod didnt look bad.

Dont make sense

mofome

Banned

i always love the shit threads because like 50 fights insue.

who would have thought by the end of 5stars apology Raiders and Mo having a beef

I only came in this thread because someone asked me to move it. Then I decided not to move it because I saw raiders taking some cheap shots at me for no reason. Clearly, I couldnt move it right then because then someone would say I moved it once my name was brought into it. Fact is, I havent read pages of this and this isn't the kinda crap I want to have here. Raiders and his little man syndrome can see himself elsewhere. I had this guys back here and he comes in here with this nonsense.

Big shot.

mofome

Banned

night raiders. I wont bash ya cause i like ya too.

but i will say if Shrink was gonna pay all these debts why wouldnt he pay Mo's $100 so his head mod didnt look bad.

Dont make sense

Look bad? please, that was a personal ordeal that I could have paid easily of course. He insisted that i wait, i did. Simple as that. He has said as much on the board.

No big deal to me. I couldn't be happier. These little things dont bother me. They likely wouldnt bother anyone who is just honest with people.

:cheers