WTF is wrong with Maryland today....?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
I know Duke is VERY good team, and have more talent than Maryland, but 41 more points worth of talent?

I mean, in a conference like the ACC, NO ONE should lose by 41 to another team, and this game isnt even over yet...it might get to 50.....

A school like Maryland, and they have 23 points well into the 2nd half?

This is an old school whipping like u dont often see....hell our Aces played a hell of a lot closer at UNC, than Maryland is today....this is very embarassing for a team like Maryland.....

Re: WTF is wrong with Maryland today....?

"Snowball effect"

You go to a place like Duke and get hit in the mouth early, sometimes it just snowballs from there

tripp

EOG Master

Duke simply outclasses Maryland. Duke is a team that can absolutely hammer the shitty ACC teams at home. They are so good shooting the ball and this year they play EXTREMELY good defense.

Duke is a top 5 team, Maryland isn't even a tournament team. I don't know about 40 points better, but I'm very sure that Duke could win this game by 25 consistently.

I'm no Duke fan, but I do love watching this team put a hurt on opponents.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

They are only down 40 / plenty time left (LOL)

Just more FREE money for all the FAV Bettors, GAME win, 1st hf win, & yep 2nd Hf easy win

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Duke simply outclasses Maryland. Duke is a team that can absolutely hammer the shitty ACC teams at home. They are so good shooting the ball and this year they play EXTREMELY good defense.

Duke is a top 5 team, Maryland isn't even a tournament team. I don't know about 40 points better, but I'm very sure that Duke could win this game by 25 consistently.

I'm no Duke fan, but I do love watching this team put a hurt on opponents.

could not agrree more, if they played agaiin tonight DUKE wins by 25

How can that line be 15

Simply too easy for the Player's:cheers

mofome

Banned

I have mentioned many times, MD is one of the least talented teams in the country and they are, without any doubt, the worst front court in the history of college basketball. I don't say that sarcastically.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Md is awful...time for a coaching change, this program has fallen so far in just 6 years...even thought they've won 19 or more 12 straight yrs.

Just can't believe how bad Md is now.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Couldn't agrreee more J-man

They need

New coach

New Player's

Probably new fans after today / what a terrible Perfomance2348ji23e

Journeyman

EOG Master

Also seems like the recruiting isn't the same since Jimmy Patsos and Billy Hahn left....why would any top notch kid want to be ridiculued by Gary Williams while they sit on the bench watching Md play?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Also seems like the recruiting isn't the same since Jimmy Patsos and Billy Hahn left.

Hey J...in the game i was watching earlier, there was a Gilchrist in the game, Augustus i think....they said he had transferred from some ACC team, then to Maryland, then transferred again........wasnt there another Gilchrist that played for Maryland a few years back? or is this the same one?

I just recognized the last name, but the first name didnt sound familiar....just wondered if he was related...