Purdue +1 @ Wisconsin

FlynnNasty

EOG Addicted
Re: Purdue +1 @ Wisconsin

love purdue here. But i see love for both sides. I mean wisconsion is in a must win here but i dont think they pull it out. This game reminds me of the marquette ND game yesterday

Jr10

EOG Enthusiast

I like Wisonconsin in this one. I dont think Purdue is as good as people may think they are. I think the homecort is going to make a big difference tonight..and With Purdue just getting a point makes me wanna stay away from the game simply because they are on paper the better team playing on the road, but not good enough to be getting a heavier spread. Im thinking coin flip that im siding with Wisconsin. Not a believer in Purdue.

bo ryan is nast at home...BUUUT purdue was the last team to win they if i remember...too tough to call but id have to take wiscy if i jumped on it tonight

l2ichlvl

EOG Member

I think of Wisc as a team that is set on good execution and controlled play with big men. I've seen Purdue more this year than Wisc so I don't have much input other than that for red but I really like Purdue and I think Hummel is a difference maker in close games like this. No bet but I'd lean Purdue