The Showstopper's/ EOG Power 25 of the week! (change is a comin')

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: The Showstopper's/ EOG Power 25 of the week! (change is a comin')

man what a time of the year for sportsgirl and her Steelers...BOL to all steelers fans..

Ravens couldn't get off the field on 3rd down, and several long 3rd downs!

...frustrating watching Ben scramble for his life (he does it well) but that jump ball he threw up for a TD could have very easily been a pick 6.

Ben keeps the play going better than anyone in the game today.

Journeyman

EOG Master

#16 Gynecologist

Hoping Gyno gets back into the swing of things, lots of people go thru tough times Gyno...you're not alone here at EOG. Live your life brother. :thumbsup

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwMdO3HK_ws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mwMdO3HK_ws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Something is about to give
I can feel it coming
I think I know what it is
I'm not afraid to die
I'm not afraid to live
And when I'm flat on my back
I hope to feel like I did

And hardness, it sets in
You need some protection
The thinner the skin

I want you to know
That you don't need me anymore
I want you to know
You don't need anyone
Or anything at all

Who's to say where the wind will take you?
Who's to say what it is will break you?
I don't know, which way the wind will blow

Who's to know when the time has come around?
Don't want to see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye

It's summer, I can taste the salt of the sea
There's a kite blowing out of control on the breeze
I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me...

I'm a man, I'm not a child...
A man who sees
The shadow behind your eyes

Who's to say where the wind will take you?
Who's to say what it is will break you?
I don't know, where the wind will blow

Who's to know when the time has come around?
I don't want to see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye

Did I waste it?
Not so much I couldn't taste it
Life should be fragrant
Rooftop to the basement

The last of the rock stars
When hip hop drove the big cars
In the time when new media
Was the big idea

That was the big idea

Journeyman

EOG Master

#15 Tony Mar

One of the real nuts and bolts posters in forumville....sharp sports opinions, very good in game poster. Thanks Tony!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/42axiDq9RLM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/42axiDq9RLM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ravens couldn't get off the field on 3rd down, and several long 3rd downs!

...frustrating watching Ben scramble for his life (he does it well) but that jump ball he threw up for a TD could have very easily been a pick 6.

Ben keeps the play going better than anyone in the game today.

Steelers over Ravens 3 times in one season. No more excuses, the better team prevailed. 12io4j2w90

#17 SportsGirl

SportsGirl's almost always a breath of fresh air ... I had to give her a 15 yard penalty during the Ravens-Steelers game last week (I hold her to a higher standard)
NEARLY BITING MY HEAD OFF AT HALFTIME, BECAUSE HER BELOEVED STEELERS COULDN'T PUT BALTO AWAY AND WERE ON THE BRINK OF LOSING WITH 5 MINS TO GO.
I have a feeling her feathers could be ruffled and good in a not so perfect Steelers season, and God help us if Kurt Warner is the MVP Sunday! LOL :)

Who has more hair, Nance or Troy?

Willie Parker will be MVP!! :houra

Thanks for including me, Mike! 91023i2ndw;l

Forgot to mention, love the A.I. posts !

91023i2ndw;l

I'll have a column when they get to the TOp 36 and will post it here. Although, since I'm writing it for a family newspaper, it won't be the colorful commentary we get fromthe Greendoberman!

Swede, how about a full shot of that avatar? And blow it up while you're at it lol.

I think that is the full shot. I may have cropped out the legs because my birthmark was showing...but I don't have the originals here.

How's this? Same trip, different angle....different bikini. 12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

I think that is the full shot. I may have cropped out the legs because my birthmark was showing...but I don't have the originals here.

How's this? Same trip, different angle....different bikini. 12io4j2w90

CHA CHING!!!!!

SWEDE WITH THE GOODIES! :thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

It would be nice to see Swede do another Youtube :)

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

#19 Omni Frog

Since coming back from his latest vacation, the green one has been much tamer, barely battling his arch rivals and only if they bite first.

Kinder gentler finger on that machine gun trigger. Except for give me a shot of tequila and put it in any hole you want Sweded, I just defend myself now. And since royalfan stalking never stops, that gives me enough to do.

If I can't make it back to #1 not attacking at will, so be it.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

#14 Texansfan

One of the best posters there is week in and week out, his trade mark changing the quotes , funny stuff.... good luck with your ML play on the Cards.

Kinder gentler finger on that machine gun trigger. Except for give me a shot of tequila and put it in any hole you want Sweded, I just defend myself now. And since royalfan stalking never stops, that gives me enough to do.

If I can't make it back to #1 not attacking at will, so be it.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Takes about 4 shots and a draw the line at the ears...so not really any hole.

Unbunch your panties, dude, I was messin with you. As Wilson would say: You're string is hanging out.

texansfan

EOG Master

#14 Texansfan

One of the best posters there is week in and week out, his trade mark changing the quotes , funny stuff.... good luck with your ML play on the Cards.

Thanks Jman. I am hoping for a great Sunday...

ballwonder

EOG Master

#20 Ballwonder

Always in or near the rankings... Ball gets a spot this week for still being able to hit the toilet....despite what his wife said. :)

:+textinb3............And I have yet to start the diet and eat those shitty rice cakes and granola bars.....i'm trying but it aint easy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1922621 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-30-09, 01:56 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #99 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Hennessey<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1922621", true); </SCRIPT>
ASS M0DERAT0R

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1922621 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: The Showstopper's/ EOG Power 25 of the week! (change is a comin')
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by texansfan
Thanks Jman. I am hoping for a great Sunday. All the guys are cumin over (me)...
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+clueless
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

LOL...texans, I think that is my favorite smiley.

munson15

I want winners...

Blondie, thanks for reviving Mofome's old girl!:houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

#13 TryTryTry

Overnight Tennis anyone???

A perennial top 25 poster who seems to win as much as anyone, nice looking free play tickets he cashed last night!

cashed in big last night

Journeyman

EOG Master

#12 Mr Smithton

One of the stronger newcomers...still hard to get a handle on his posting strengths.

J

joeybagadonuts

yawn

#12 Mr Smithton

One of the stronger newcomers...still hard to get a handle on his posting strengths.

Im truly honored!

1st Id like to thank god, then Id like to thank JMAN!12io4j2w90
and lastly.......GO STEELERS

Journeyman

EOG Master

#11 Timely Hitting

The kid knows his college hoops...

Still can't confirm whether or not he was the old poster 'Manej' (sp)?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

#15 Tony Mar

One of the real nuts and bolts posters in forumville....sharp sports opinions, very good in game poster. Thanks Tony!

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/42axiDq9RLM&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

J-MAN...

thank you...:cheers

i would like to quote uncle june right now....

'god fuck it all'

:cheers

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

#11 Timely Hitting

The kid knows his college hoops...

Still can't confirm whether or not he was the old poster 'Manej' (sp)?

His name sounds like he is a baseball guy? His basketball capping record must be a FLUKE!!!!

prove me wrong tomorrow timely!

:finger004

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

#14 Texansfan

too bad this guy can't play in steps tourneys! :+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

#10 Mr Sanderson

EOG junkie, stubborn and will stronghold anyone if he believes in his point...very good in game poster...always entertaining, can appear intoxicated at times, also one of the more versatile posters, lots of gambling experience across the board.

Journeyman

EOG Master

#9 ChuteBox

Chutebox has been a money poster since arriving here, gives out lots of plays and shows a profit, not more you could ask from him....occasionally will call out a mod if he feels violated.