gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. special request is Hannah Storm (requested by Gravy)

gravy

EOG Addicted
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. special request is Hannah Storm (requested by Gravy)

I think she is getting better with age and looking like a cougar on the prowl.

Soild 8.5

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: gynecologist "Rate her looks" thread ?. special request is Hannah Storm (requested by Gravy)

sad part is she probably picks better ATS than most of the guys on this forum

Blondie

EOG Master

Your horse has pretty eyes Jimmy :D

munson15

I want winners...

At least a 7, she's no spring chicken you know.

I'm in my 40's so my take may differ...I think she's a 9.

Shes pretty.

But, she looks to prim and proper!

Dont think shes into any kinky stuff.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

little bit of gummy smile, but she's fairly attractive. I'd give her a 7

konck

EOG Veteran

7 for her but the Horse gets 9.5:deadhorse:

Art Vandelay

EOG Member

Kinda hot for an older babe - could use a boob job as well. Still a solid 7.6!

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Would like her to get some color on those bones. Still a 7.5

Hannah is a skank. She started her career as a radio rock DJ in Texas and then worked her way to the top by sleeping with Daddy's friends including Dan Hicks who the dirty leg eventually married. Daddy was the Commissioner of the ABA and then President of the Atlanta Hawks.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

4.85 - half sister twice removed from Hilary Swank, but without Hilary's body. Not sure why we are rating less-than-pretty women....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

GREAT legs and nice toned in shape body

At times her face looks nice - at times it does not

On her best day an 8.5
Most othr days about a 6.5/7

i think we could all do worse than a one night stand with her

5.5 to show on the horse. . .