How is everyone doing today?

mofome

Banned
bad day here. Even losing the games i cap correctly, much less the ones that i had no clue about.

:pop:

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: How is everyone doing today?

About to find out with the Indy/NY Knicks game..............:)

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Need ODU/ODU Over for a great day.

Can't forget GSP.

Thanks for asking bud. :thumbsup

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

GREAT DAY

woke up and found out Stoke +200 cashed and then got a late goal from Bolton to wina +160 ticket and cancel out a Blackburn +180 loser. Travis put me on aTm and they covered. Have Davis -1 tonite and then UNLOADED on R-Fed -1.5 +120

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

got a horse still running trying to finish a 412 posttime
again i lost both noon sat games , lost by a half on mason
3-5 with 6 to go

munson15

I want winners...

That Houston final just made it a +2 unit day, which somehow doesn't feel as good since I was +5 heading into the night action. No complaints, mind you, just a different vibe heading into the 'Land of Nod.'

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

lose 16 games today by 1/2 to one point on game , total or halftime lines. these teams miss 168 free throws. if each team hits one more free throw have winning day.

no wins today by less than 5 points.

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN

How do you afford losing all the time. Just Fade Factsman and the Shrink and get it back.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

First day I didn't make money this week. Kinda disappointing cause I was so close to a full week. Daily account: -0 Damn book. Could've at least said +0 or 0 even. They're just tryin to rub it in. Bastards!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Came out ahead a few units...shit just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Too much time...I stay up all night looking through shit and get 0 sleep. Ruins my week-end and I eat like shit because I'm tired and can't think. Burnt the fuck out.

mofome

Banned

Came out ahead a few units...shit just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Too much time...I stay up all night looking through shit and get 0 sleep. Ruins my week-end and I eat like shit because I'm tired and can't think. Burnt the fuck out.

dont think about whether or not its worth it today....continue to give youself the experience and get better year by year. the time you are putting in now cant be measured by units won tomorrow.

diogee

dont think about whether or not its worth it today....continue to give youself the experience and get better year by year. the time you are putting in now cant be measured by units won tomorrow.
True...just the daily grind is so tiresome and I am a volume player and I feel as long as I am a volume player it will never be worth my time. I'm not sure I can win by being selective. Just not my style as shown in the best bet thread/main forum plays. Just can't really see myself ever wanting to have a big enough bank roll out there to support my 20-30-40 etc plays a day to make it seem worth while. Maybe I just need a small break from gambling...or at least college ball. Mass confusion for me right now since I truly love doing this and would take it over my job any day of the week. fvck...on to tomorrow.

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

That is why there is always tomorrow or some late night degenerate tennis action. :D

Hangin out all night Diogee. Did you meet my friend Hogiee in my other thread?

<TABLE class=report2><TBODY><TR class=ticketcolor2><TD>1/30/2009 9:55 PM </TD><TD>Money Line </TD><TD>160</TD><TD>100</TD></TR><TR class=ticketcolor2><TD class=WMSMS id=submenu_1 colSpan=6>Other Sports - 9433 R FEDERER -160 for Game
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

diogee

Hangin out all night Diogee. Did you meet my friend Hogiee in my other thread?

<table class="report2"><tbody><tr class="ticketcolor2"><td>1/30/2009 9:55 PM </td><td>Money Line </td><td>160</td><td>100</td></tr><tr class="ticketcolor2"><td class="WMSMS" id="submenu_1" colspan="6">Other Sports - 9433 R FEDERER -160 for Game
</td></tr></tbody></table>
About ready to pass back out because who am I kidding. I will be up and looking over the ncaa card in the morning no matter how much I don't want to. 2348ji23e

No I didn't meet Hogiee...I'll search for your friend. Good luck Benny. 12io4j2w90

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

adding......................

<TABLE class=report2><TBODY><TR class=ticketcolor1><TD></TD><TD>2/1/2009 0:31 AM </TD><TD>Money Line </TD><TD>165</TD><TD>100</TD></TR><TR class=ticketcolor1><TD class=WMSMS id=submenu_0 colSpan=6>Other Sports - 9433 R FEDERER -165 for Game
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

True...just the daily grind is so tiresome and I am a volume player and I feel as long as I am a volume player it will never be worth my time. I'm not sure I can win by being selective. Just not my style as shown in the best bet thread/main forum plays. Just can't really see myself ever wanting to have a big enough bank roll out there to support my 20-30-40 etc plays a day to make it seem worth while. Maybe I just need a small break from gambling...or at least college ball. Mass confusion for me right now since I truly love doing this and would take it over my job any day of the week. fvck...on to tomorrow.

Diogee..CBB this season has been ruff..Hogan digging out of early season hole...Hang in there, I feel your pain 91023i2ndw;l