Federer-Nadal discussion.....

Re: Federer-Nadal discussion.....

Federer hits a double fault to let Nadal to break back. 4-3 for Federer. Nadal hit a couple of brilliant shots.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Federer is done....i'm an idiot for laying juice on the lesser opponent

I wouldn;t count Federer out. He's capable of playing much better than he did in the first set. His serve hasn't been as good as normal.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I can't watch this anymore.....

Nadal: backhand winner
Federer: Ace
Federer: unforced error
Nadal: pulls out wedge
Federer: double fault
Federer: digs nose
Nadal: miracle shot
Nadal: monster dive save

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Nadal is sick. If the lack of rest is a non factor, Federer is through IMO.

Timetopay

EOG Master

i wake up to see 1-1

see Nadal always picking his ass. drives me nuts

back to bed

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I wasn't sure going in but I can assure you after watching last night that you can throw fatigue out the fukin window when capping Nadal.

What a mutant. There is no way in thel lthat he should have been able to hang with Fed after that torture. I won't be laying any $$ against him for a while-a long, long while.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

at what point do people quit calling this a "great rivalry"? not really much of a rivalry when rafa owns him.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Good points TT and the 2 rays...how many French Opens in a row has Nadal won already?(3 or 4?) So Nadal has either 5 or 6 majors already at age 22....how does that compare to Fed at the same age? I think Nadal may pass both Sampras and Federer for total majors, but I still give the GOAT to the Rocket with his 11 even though he missed 6 years of his prime due to the amateur/pro dispute.

It's 4 French Opens in a row so Nadal has 6 majors already....he's never lost a match at Roland Garros so he probably gets at least 8-10 French majors which should put him ahead of Sampras/Federer...the only question remaining is, "can Nadal win the US Open?". Anyone who answers no, obviously did not watch the tennis today!

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Good points TT and the 2 rays...how many French Opens in a row has Nadal won already?(3 or 4?) So Nadal has either 5 or 6 majors already at age 22....how does that compare to Fed at the same age? I think Nadal may pass both Sampras and Federer for total majors, but I still give the GOAT to the Rocket with his 11 even though he missed 6 years of his prime due to the amateur/pro dispute.
The best tennis by far I have ever watched is the FED/Nadal matches. Nadal's game seems complete enough to win big on all surfaces and surely wouldn't be shocked if he surpasses all in majors before he is done.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

The best tennis by far I have ever watched is the FED/Nadal matches. Nadal's game seems complete enough to win big on all surfaces and surely wouldn't be shocked if he surpasses all in majors before he is done.

Agree....and the next best was just 2 days ago(Nadal-Verdasco)