What happened Anthony Richkas??

You were (almost) warm and fuzzy about a month ago

What's going on Anthony?? :+clueless You seem stressed buddy

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted
Re: What happened Anthony Richkas??

you seem a lot more irritated compared to when you were postin vids...

Topflight

EOG Addicted

His imaginary 500 dollar show bets at Finger Lakes aren't coming in.:LMAO

Oh heck, never mind. Prolly just me imagining stuff Anthony

I see you're looking for a 1 on 1 capping contest. I'll take you up on a friendly contest just for bragging rights sake

Whattaya say???

I don't bet money on the forums or anything like that, but a friendly contest between the two of us would be fun :cheers

You pick the sports

Richkas

EOG Veteran

you seem a lot more irritated compared to when you were postin vids...

Yeah, all this rage built up. I need some meds. My phucking back is killing me and all they will give me is ultram. I ate 60 of them in 4 days and it dont help.

Richkas

EOG Veteran

Oh heck, never mind. Prolly just me imagining stuff Anthony

I see you're looking for a 1 on 1 capping contest. I'll take you up on a friendly contest just for bragging rights sake

Whattaya say???

I don't bet money on the forums or anything like that, but a friendly contest between the two of us would be fun :cheers

You pick the sports

NBA,NCAABB,NHL and Baseball. You make the rules.

yeah, you're immune to that ultram if you're taking that much and still hurting Anthony. Not sure how good of insurance you got, but I'd try to find out what doctors in that area "like writing scripts" and try to score something stronger

Gonna turn in early tonight, been a long day. But will figure out some contest rules tomorrow and we can start sometime this week. Any suggestions, let me know

Hope you get to feeling better, I get a tad cranky when I'm hurting too so I know where you're coming from. Sensed something was going on with you, now I understand

panther

EOG Dedicated

Not mooch. What up with you?

looking work right now

you need your house painted

thats right I will paint houses right now

const has went to shit the last 6 months

commerical building has almost completely stopped around n c

Richkas

EOG Veteran

looking work right now

you need your house painted

thats right I will paint houses right now

const has went to shit the last 6 months

commerical building has almost completely stopped around n c

Sorry to hear that work is slow right now. Also here in Stlouis I believe its still to cold to paint or I would hire you. Wait another month and come on.

panther

EOG Dedicated

Sorry to hear that work is slow right now. Also here in Stlouis I believe its still to cold to paint or I would hire you. Wait another month and come on.

if biz dont pick up I might take you up on it

no fun haveing to pay bills with what you win

we start contest tomorrow.

Up to 5 picks a day (all 1 unit each)

Picks can be from any MAJOR sport (NHL, NBA, NCAA, MLB) No oddball sports

No quarters, halfs, ect... All full game plays. ML's are cool (for MLB and NHL, runlines/puck lines are cool too)

You decide how long you want this to go

MODS: Where would be the appropriate place for me to post our thread for this. Contests and Bragging rights???

BTW, there is no money involved here, just a friendly challenge between me and Richkas

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

I'd put my money on Richkas, the guy can cap. Why no $$$ on it Ego? Even a token amount would make it more interesting to both of you.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Why don't you get in it Cobbler?

Smelled any burps lately?

Have you seen my baseball?

Last edited:

Cobbler, I don't bet money with people on the forum. Seen to much shit come from it. And I believe awhile back Shrink and the Mods asked posters to refrain from doing it

J Man, what do you think about bringing back the weekly "battle for the championship belt" ?? I'm sure there's plenty of posters here who'd be interested

Journeyman

EOG Master

Cobbler, I don't bet money with people on the forum. Seen to much shit come from it. And I believe awhile back Shrink and the Mods asked posters to refrain from doing it

J Man, what do you think about bringing back the weekly "battle for the championship belt" ?? I'm sure there's plenty of posters here who'd be interested

Of course I like the idea, we didn't get an overwhelming response last time though.

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

What don't you get in it Cobbler?

Smelled any burps lately?

Have you seen my baseball?

You are speaking in riddles JMan. Not sure what you mean, but I'm thinking it was a joke so I'll go along with it and give you a big laugh!

:cheers

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Good point Ego. Now that I think about it, might be better seeing you two have a pissing match with nothing on the line. You can talk a bit more trash that way.

A "Where's Richkas" thread.... bumped by pharmaceutical spam

coincidence ?? :+clueless

I was about to nuke it.... then remembered I can't anymore :LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1983503 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 02-24-09, 06:27 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #121 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Flamingo kid<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1983503", true); </SCRIPT>
Getcha Popcorn ready!

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1983503 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Shrinks final meeting with Journeyman, caught on tape
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><EMBED src=http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf width=500 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="height=350&width=500&file=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090224/aee5f12c-02d9-11de-abd8-001b210acd5f_3.flv&image=http://video.xtranormal.com/highres/20090224/aee5f12c-02d9-11de-abd8-001b210acd5f_3_0.jpg&searchbar=false&autostart=false"></EMBED>

Richkas whats up EOG!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wade

EOG Master

That video is awesome. I want to make one like that.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Richkas videos are amazing. I'd love to see more of them. I'd even settle for some old recycled ones.