Arizona was THE play

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Re: Arizona was THE play

i am only speaking locally...

BUT...

my local bookies are buyin' champagne for all tonight...

they had sick $$$$$ on pitts -7, -6.5....

and some dipshit banker that bought it -6 for 25K....

just left a party in which the guy was handing out ben franklins like they were kleenex....

great night locally,...:+excited-

mofome

Banned

i am only speaking locally...

BUT...

my local bookies are buyin' champagne for all tonight...

they had sick $$$$$ on pitts -7, -6.5....

and some dipshit banker that bought it -6 for 25K....

just left a party in which the guy was handing out ben franklins like they were kleenex....

great night locally,...

:cheers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Unders:+crying-5 Me so sad
Fuck this just makes it worse...hedged part of my bet on overso I wouldn't lose as much on match live. Fucking thought it went through but when I go to the matchbook tab this is what I see. 2348ji23e
Over 46.5 (PIT/ARI)
unmatched +450 $12.50 $56.25
This portion of your bet will be live until cancelled.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

mo...

i wish you would have been here...

this guy was so fucking ecstatic...

you know how caddy gives away a free car to the mvp?

well this local...said he was going to do a drawing and buy the winner an escalade...:LMAO

mofome

Banned

mo...

i wish you would have been here...

this guy was so fucking ecstatic...

you know how caddy gives away a free car to the mvp?

well this local...said he was going to do a drawing and buy the winner an escalade...

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:houra:houra:houra

cards should have won ml

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:houra:houra:houra

cards should have won ml

agree completely...

but this is so funny...

a public team like the steelers...

team wins...

they lay the points...

AND FUCKING LOSE!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Just hang in there as the CFL kicks off in less than 5 mths !!!

always open on Canada Day ...

2009 CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE OFF-SEASON CALENDAR

2009 CANADIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE OFF-SEASON CALENDAR

February 16 Free Agency Opens

March 2-5 CFL Congress Hamilton, Ontario

March 4 CFL Coach of the Year Celebration

March 6-8 CFL Evaluation Camp Toronto, Ontario

May 9 CFL Canadian Draft

June 7 Training Camps Open

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Better team yesterday for sure, they just didn't catch a break all day long.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Ariz was lost on offense totally controlled by Pitt... they were totally handcuffed on throwing anything down field farther than 10 yards (which is stunning for Arizona) until the freaky 4th Quarter...Pitt totally had their number for almost all of this game.

munson15

I want winners...

Cards' playcalling was suspect for 3 quarters. No gadget plays and very little Fitzgerald. He has proven he's a Moss-type receiver who can just have a ball thrown in his direction and he'll make a play on it more often than not. For them not to make more of an effort to go his way until they were desperate was a big mistake. I know the Steelers played a little soft in the 4th, but no one can convince me that Fitzgerald couldn't have made something happen earlier if given the opportunity.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Better team yesterday for sure, they just didn't catch a break all day long.

I would agree with this statement...that seemed to be the norm this yr with Pitt...I hate to sound like I'm not giving them credit, they deserved to be champs , they did always seem to get the key play, or call, first downs by inches, TDs by inches....many times this season.

The play by Harrison pretty much summed up their season, it was a great clutch play that barely made it.12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I am still in shock they won the toss and did not elect to receive, with that offense. Two results off of that cost them the game. The shitty out of the gate start, and one less possession, or last team to score wins game. They were the plus points play, but not the money line play.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

munson15

I want winners...

I get your reasoning, and agree they should have taken the opening kick, but they had 10 possessions to 9, not counting the kneeldown. Even discounting the :35 they got at the end, possessions were 9 apiece.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am still in shock they won the toss and did not elect to receive, with that offense. Two results off of that cost them the game. The shitty out of the gate start, and one less possession, or last team to score wins game. They were the plus points play, but not the money line play.

good point, they did end up short of time...very odd call that backfired .

I also thought back to them getting the rouging the holder call which ended up eating up another couple minutes off the clock, they could have used.

That was another thing about the Steelers season, they seemed to always get the ball last or they left very little time after they just miraculously came back to take a lead.:+clueless

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Zona did that a lot this season. I think 5 or 6 times they won the coin flip and deferred. Not from wind, or having a great defense either. In a no defensive score game you are either going to tie or have one possession less, right? And if everything were equal, less time of possession. Spotting Pitt a 10-0 lead which in reality should have been 14-0 could have been the difference. Just seems like Pitt plays not to lose, until the very end of the game. When they have to win. The only team I can remember justified in not taking the ball was Balt against the Giants. We hit that prop so hard it double in price and then got taken down. Who will receive opening kick? Giants. Giants were going to receive if they won the toss, and Balt would decline if they did.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

Journeyman

EOG Master

Zona did that a lot this season. I think 5 or 6 times they won the coin flip and deferred. Not from wind, or having a great defense either. In a no defensive score game you are either going to tie or have one possession less, right? And if everything were equal, less time of possession. Spotting Pitt a 10-0 lead which in reality should have been 14-0 could have been the difference. Just seems like Pitt plays not to lose, until the very end of the game. When they have to win. The only team I can remember justified in not taking the ball was Balt against the Giants. We hit that prop so hard it double in price and then got taken down. Who will receive opening kick? Giants. Giants were going to receive if they won the toss, and Balt would decline if they did.

Best Wishes...oF :+waving-5

The Ravens would have been just as happy kicking off twice to start that game.:maniac:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

good point, they did end up short of time...very odd call that backfired .

I also thought back to them getting the rouging the holder call which ended up eating up another couple minutes off the clock, they could have used.

That was another thing about the Steelers season, they seemed to always get the ball last or they left very little time after they just miraculously came back to take a lead.:+clueless

I don't remember a roughing the holder call ever before that game. Was a stupid play and a good call I thought. You would aim at the kicker, or in front of him, but the holder? Dumb.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Lost a shitload of first quarter and first item bets as a resut. Cannot believe it either. Nearly got it all back on full game stuff but not quite. The overthinking dumbshits dug far too big a hole. All you can do is do your homework, and then it is out of your control.

And yes, they were a great play getting 7 and a great play getting plus 230. Saying otherwise is silly.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't remember a roughing the holder call ever before that game. Was a stupid play and a good call I thought. You would aim at the kicker, or in front of him, but the holder? Dumb.

I've never seen roughing the holder either....looked like he lost his balance and stumbled right through the holder, he kept running right to the bench.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

If ARI scores at the end of the half, they win, even if its tied at 10.